Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 9

As their reverie broke, Arnav and Khushi realized what situation they were in. Khushi scornfully turned her face away from Arnav and Arnav felt rejected by her once again. But this time there was no hatred in his eyes, it was just deep regret and raw pain in his deep chocolate orbs.

Arnav meant ocean and today he was in a ocean of redemption. He knew he had destroyed a girl's reputation, her career and her happiness due to one mistake of his, and one step of his due to immature hatred. Every expression and every reaction from Khushi's side only made him plunge deeper in to that ocean of guilt.

Khushi meant happiness, and she was everything except for happy. Every where she heard taunts and people terming her as proxy and what not. A prank had truly destroyed her life and she could never bring herself to forgive Arnav.

--------

Dean's Room,

" What is this Arnav? Is this what you term as a prank? Didn't you feel ashamed of yourselves while doing it?" asked the Dean, sternly as she was very angry to see this coming from one of the top students of the college.

" Ma'am, I dunno how this all happened. But believe me, I never wanted this to happen. It was a really grave mistake from my side." said Arnav, unable to look at Khushi or Garima.

" Correction, Mr. Raizada. A mistake which destroyed my everything. You cannot even think of the extent of damage you caused." roared Khushi, as she felt immensely angry at his inability to even look at her.

" Ma'am, make sure this guy who destroyed my daughter's life gets a fitting punishment." said Garima, while glaring at Arnav from the corner of her eyes.

" He surely deserves a punishment, Mrs Gupta. How about suspending him, Mrs Gupta? The decision is in your hands now." said the Dean, as she felt it was right that Garima and Khushi decided the punishment for Arnav,

" Ma'am, you can rusticate me to punish me." said Arnav with sincerity in his eyes, while looking at Khushi who was looking at him with shock.

" Do you think by saying this, I will reduce your punishment, Mr.Raizada?" asked Principal, sternly.

" No, Ma'am. I am really guilty of what I did and I think I deserve a fitting punishment." owned up Arnav Singh Raizada, who was always straightforward.

" Very true. I am happy that at least you owned up. Nevertheless, You are rusticated. And your parents will have to meet me, next week." declared the Principal, who was impressed by Arnav's courage but she couldn't let him out without a major punishment.

-----------------

Foot ball Court,

" How could ask the Dean to rusticate you, ASR? I mean you should give a fitting reply to Khushi rather than feeling guilty about this." said Ricky, evilly. 

" Don't even take Khushi's name now. We made a very big mistake and now, enough is enough. No one is even going to think of hurting Khushi in any way after I leave." warned Arnav, as a surge of protectiveness took over Arnav whenever anyone spoke of hurting Khushi.

" But ASR.." tried to speak Parth but he was cut off in the middle by Arnav.

" I want to hear nothing. You already did enough by publishing the marriage video on the net. We already did a lot and said a lot. Now, I take your leave guys. Good bye." said Arnav, before going away from there.

Deep in his heart, he wanted to take a last glance of Khushi. The reason, he himself didn't know but his heart begged to see her once again.

But he was unaware in what way his words would turn out to be true.

---------

Sheesh Mahal,

" Maa, me and Arun have to go to Mumbai tomorrow, as Chotte's college people called us and informed that they have to speak to us." said Arunima, thinking what could be the reason as even Arnav didn't reveal anything which was highly suspicious for her.

" Yeah sure, Bitiya. Is everything alright? Or did your Chotte again played some naughty pranks and got into trouble?" asked Nani, lovingly.

" What my Chotte, Maa? You are the one who spoilt him by showering too much of love for him. And I don't know what's wrong there. Even Chotte denied to say anything regarding this." said Arunima, thoughtfully after letting out a deep sigh.

" I don't know why but my mind is raging. I feel something is wrong, Bitiya. But don't you dare scold my Chotte for anything. Mistakes happen by everyone and he is still so young." said Nani who was always in the defense of her Chotte.

Arunima just nodded in assurance to her mother while her mind still told her that something was too wrong.

----------------

Shop,

Khushi was buying some groceries which her mother forgot to buy, ignoring the whispers which were happening behind her back.

There were strong gusts of wind, symbolizing the raging state of her own mind. She tried to compose herself but it was of no avail. 

As she was walking away from there, her scarf which was round her neck started flying along with the wind and since her hands were full of groceries, she couldn't do anything in the split second.

She turned around to see if the scarf was stuck to some tree or she could assume it as lost. But much to her surprise, she found Arnav Singh Raizada in front of her, holding her scarf in his own hand.

There was hatred in her eyes and there was redemption and hurt on his face. 

What will this meet lead to?

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
amazing update!<3 now what will happen
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

amazing update!<3 now what will happen

Itni Jaldi Padh Li?
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
kitna short chapter tha ðŸ˜†
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice one.
Atleast Arnav accepted his mistake and repenting which is good.
Hope nothing bad happens.

Continue soon
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Loved it
Well written
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update...will khushi pardon him 
rainbow01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this chapter. Plz update the next chapter soon
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update..
but short..:((
impressed by arnav ...he accepts his mistake..
but next tym update big..
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is really guilty but he has to pay for his mistake.