Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pree_28

Superb chapter.. πŸ˜ƒ
The pace of the story was good in it.. with fair, Mala-Jejawat drama,
suspense of somebody is following, Parud tender moments..relevance
of mirror in their story ,Sumer's humour & in the end new entry..
dhamakedar laila πŸ˜›
Enjoyed it.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

A big hug πŸ€— to you, pree.
I love it when my readers take time to tell me what they liked about the update.
Thank you 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

😲OMG ... I have missed three (edited: four  ) chapters... I will comment and read...

Chapter 23:

Brilliant chapter. Feeling sorry for Paro, missing her Rudra. I found it sweet that she was unable to sleep without her MajorSaab. Sad to see that she is so worried about Rudra.

Liked Mohini's new, softer side even though I was a little surprised.

I liked Sumer in the original RR but for some reason I like your version of him even more.

Thank you. It's mean to keep them apart, but his job does require it sometimes.

Mohini has warmed up big time πŸ˜†

He has the potential to be a great devar and a brother. Why not use him well πŸ˜‰

Chapter 24:

Me glad: Rudra is back. πŸ˜ƒ

And thank you for Mirza note; I had difficulties with that character..πŸ˜•

Paro and kurta & Parud kitchen scene was lovely...  but kadai oil was on fire... oops...πŸ˜†

And Shatabdi - I wonder how that story develops..

You ended like that, but no worries.. I can move on right away to the next chapter.

I realised after two comments that people had forgotten the character I introduced during Aman's wedding. Glad the note helped.

Shatabdi is Parud's friend and Sumer's love interest. Keeping her that away.

Chapter 25:

Parud moments - me... 😳😳

Maithili - I like her and her role in the Ranwat family. Sweet convo they shared...😊

And Paro speaking English... I was surprised but glad!

Seriously? sometimes I wonder if my Parud moments are convincing enough 😳

Maithili is a sweetheart who wants the family's peace to remain undisturbed 😊

Paro's is now an Officer's wife, she needed more skills

Chapter 26:

OMG..OMG..OMG..

Mala - What kind of world does she live? Seriously, she wants her son back. A son who fights against criminals. And her husband is in the other side of the law. And Paro in the middle of this, she is planning to use her to get her son back. How lame.. 😑

But that mirror scene - it brought back so many lovely Parud memories...

And LAILA is back?! Why?? She is a dangerous & evil lady... 😑

Waiting to read how the story continues.. πŸ˜ƒ

Mala never understood the gravity of what she and Tejawat did. Both separately and together. That's her biggest problem.

I know. The perfect hero-heroine first meet

You'll know more about Laila's true intent in time.

Glad you caught up Mira. My replies in black
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Rithu πŸ˜Š
Mala is in her own world and I am hating this woman to the core. Its just impossible for her to not know what damage she has caused to Rudra - any one with a pinch of humanity would understand what horrible life that boy of 13 would have gone through once he was left alone by his mom 
Its so pathetic that she is blind to the sufferings of those 17 brides before paro and she is least bothered about their fates .. In addition to that the so called "Love " she had for Paro is turning out so shallow that its not worth calling Love - its just plain disgusting for her to think that way about a girl she claimed to have brought up like a  mother πŸ˜‘

I just realized i have used a lot of strong words to express myself πŸ˜† .. Your writing has done that to me ... meine kuch nahi kaha πŸ˜³ ( in Paro styleπŸ˜‰ )

I remember your version of Laila has reformed and got a family and business for herself .. I hope she stays that now too and doesnt trouble PaRud πŸ˜Š
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Nice update Rithu πŸ˜Š

Mala is in her own world and I am hating this woman to the core. Its just impossible for her to not know what damage she has caused to Rudra - any one with a pinch of humanity would understand what horrible life that boy of 13 would have gone through once he was left alone by his mom 
Its so pathetic that she is blind to the sufferings of those 17 brides before paro and she is least bothered about their fates .. In addition to that the so called "Love " she had for Paro is turning out so shallow that its not worth calling Love - its just plain disgusting for her to think that way about a girl she claimed to have brought up like a  mother πŸ˜‘

I just realized i have used a lot of strong words to express myself πŸ˜† .. Your writing has done that to me ... meine kuch nahi kaha πŸ˜³ ( in Paro styleπŸ˜‰ )

I remember your version of Laila has reformed and got a family and business for herself .. I hope she stays that now too and doesnt trouble PaRud πŸ˜Š

Thanks Vani 😊.

If she had that pinch of humanikty, she would not have left him with Dilsher for years. She knew how bitter and hurtful he was becoming but she thought only of herself.

Her attitude towards the Birpur brides will come up later. Trust me you'll like it πŸ˜‰.

It's because Mala is such a dark puzzle. Not my writing πŸ˜†

Vani, you remember πŸ€—. I'll be adding a note on that when I post the next chapter.
pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suganthi-

A big hug πŸ€— to you, pree.
I love it when my readers take time to tell me what they liked about the update.
Thank you 😊

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— you are sweet.. and I really like how you take time to reply so nicely to each
comment.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice updates Rithu.
Chp 25... Sweet romantic😳 Sad for the Birpur girls. 
Liked as usual  Mohini's taunt for tea and Paro's fingers different but together the fist is powerful dialogue.
Hmmm.. Who's this teacher? Did you mentioned before ? Why I'm thinking it might be Shantanu πŸ˜• As Paro told less education more friendlyπŸ˜”

Chp26... Mala  Should I say more πŸ˜†
It is fun to see jealous RudraπŸ˜† 

PS: going on vacation, will see you in August
Take care πŸ€—
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

Nice updates Rithu.
Chp 25... Sweet romantic😳 Sad for the Birpur girls. 
Liked as usual  Mohini's taunt for tea and Paro's fingers different but together the fist is powerful dialogue.
Hmmm.. Who's this teacher? Did you mentioned before ? Why I'm thinking it might be Shantanu πŸ˜• As Paro told less education more friendlyπŸ˜”

Chp26... Mala  Should I say more πŸ˜†
It is fun to see jealous RudraπŸ˜† 

PS: going on vacation, will see you in August
Take care πŸ€—

Sush πŸ€—
Thank you. I know I'm being cruel but to bring back to a happy villagers won't be real.
Mohini is always a riot and Paro a wise soul.
The story does turn that way.
Mala is an idiot as usual and Rudra is Rudra.
Have a good time 😊

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 27

Sumer and Shatabdi exchanged a look seeing the blank look on Paro's face. Laila led them to the chairs folded out infront of the stall. Rudra wanted to stop his wife but she was giving him the cold shoulder. "Leela, why don't you to a break. I'll attend to Officersa," said Mohan, her husband. Rudra breathed at the small blessing. Paro would relax a little now. He brought them all glasses of icy lassi which was very refreshing in the sweltering heat. They sipped it gratefully. "Shall I bring you Parathas with Sabzi like last time or would you like to try something else," he politely asked looking at Rudra. Paro's eyes flickered to his face before returning to her empty glass. She didn't know how to act around the woman who asked her to step away from Rudra's life. She slowly turned about to see if Laila was still around. She spotted her at the cash counter looking their way. "Mohan runs a dhabha in Jetpur with his wife, Leela. I had lunch there once during border duty," he explained. Mohan added that they offered to deliver food to his post the next time. But he never sent word. "I haven't pbeen back to the Jetpur post in awhile, Mohan. And now that I have a sweet wife who packs my meals, I'm afraid I won't have the opportunity," he said holding Paro's hand. Mohan understood. He was thoroughly fascinated with his new wife too. "Maybe sometimes you can bring memsaab there," he said retrieving their glasses. She smiled at him, "I'd like that." He smiled back and said that if she liked their food. She could convince him to let us do our bit. "Your bit?" Sumer asked puzzled. "The villagers near the border were always high risk areas. Kidnapping, dacoitry were all so common as the perpetrators just slip across to the other side. But since Officersa has been transferred here. The border patrol is more vigilant and crimes have come down," he replied. Rudra blushed. He wasn't used to honest praise for the work he did. Especially when his methods caused his seniors a lot of frustration. Mohan realised that he was feeling awkward and went to get their meal.

The service was quick and soon their table was filled with every kind of paratha along with delicious vegetables. As Sumer wolfed down his meal, he noticed everyone else in a very pensive mood. He nudged Shatabdi, "It's good isn't it?" She wondered why he was suddenly asking when she saw her friends eat with a long face. "It's good. But would have been better with the pickles Paro's jeeja makes," she said. Paro gave her a small smile. "Bhabhisa is the best. Wah! Her cooking is something else. Everyone at home is a big fan of her cooking," Sumer prompted. He realised that Paro's mood took a nose dive because of Leela, whom he knew as Laila. She was the one danced at Rudra's sangeet before fainting in his arms. He had then taken her to his room. By the looks of it, Paro knew about a past indiscretion and was upset about it. This was the point where Rudra should have spoken about his wife's cooking. Paro would then smile and they would make up. He knew this well watching his father for years. Whenever he does something to annoy his mother, he would make her realise that no one compared to her, her talents and her accomplishments. This method worked for Samrat bhaisa too. Why was Rudra blind to the golden opportunity he just provided?

Shatabdi knew Sumer efforts were fruitless. They make have worked better on other wives. But Rudra doesn't see Paro as his wife. She was his whole world. The only thing that mattered to him apart from his work. That gave her another idea to break the silence. "Rudra, Paro and I were talking about the Birpur brides," she said. Rudra shot a glare at her, he wasn't supposed to discuss it with Paro yet. Both the general and his wife felt that the girls should be allowed to settle down before meeting their niece. He didn't agree as Paro's account would inspire them to forget everything and make a fresh start. They felt that since Paro was rescued, Fate had been kinder to her and might resent her for it. Rudra hated to admit that it was possible. So the decision was to let Paro interact with them once their psychological state was accessed. "I know I'm not supposed to interact with them yet and that you had promised to keep things quiet. But I needed to know if they are alright. So I asked Shatabdi," his wife confessed. "They are relieved to be back and eager for to go home," he said. She thanked Bholenath and turned to him. "Thank you for bringing them back. They must be anxious to go home. Let them settle down like Maasiji says. I can meet them afterwards," she said with hope in her eyes. But those girls could never go home. He wasn't ready to share that yet. Maybe he should let her aunt break it to her at the right time. He had fulfilled his part. Now they were the NGOs responsiblity. He passed a bowl, "Try this Bhindi ki sabzi. It's very good," he suggested as passed it.

Laila watched sullenly from the cash counter. She had seen Rudra drive up and followed him for nearly an hour. To her dismay someone was always with him. Either his wife, his friend or his cousin. It was annoying. At one point she was close enough for him to actually notice. But he didn't. It was almost as if she ceased to exist for him. She returned to her husband's stall before he suspected anything. To her luck, Rudra and his group came in for lunch. She hoped she could wait on them and get a quiet minute with her former love. But her husband had to be his usual considerate self and send her on a break. Now she sat scheming how to steal his attention for five minutes from his bride.

Sumer smiled at the satisfied group. He usually got this reaction from his clients who place a few hours of theirs in his hands and enjoy being entertained and taken care of. He knew by the looks on their faces that whatever problem was causing tension was now diffused. He signalled for the bill. Rudra's eyes met Laila's after nearly a year. Her heart still skipped her beat at the penetrating glance. She knew this was her chance. She wrote on the back of the bill and gave it to a server, "Give it to the man with a moustache." Rudra received it, pulled some cash from his wallet and crushed the paper. "Wait, there is something written on the back too," Paro pointed out. He shrugged. He had to be concerned only with the amount to be paid. Whatever else is on the bill wasn't his business. Laila slumped back in her chair. Why was he being so stubborn? If he doesn't agree to meet her alone how would she warn him?

Shatabdi was glad that her friend were in better spirits. It was now time for some fun. "Come Paro, let's go up the Ferris wheel," she suggested pulling her along. Sumer stepped back and Rudra punched his shoulder. He then got the tickets and handed it to her. "But there are only two tickets," Shatabdi exclaimed. "Yes, Paro is scared of heights and I don't want her to wait down alone for the next ride," he said looking at Paro. His wife understood what he was upto. If they could enjoy a nice meal together, a ride would do them good too. And if they are alone, they could get speak more freely. "Yes, besides I just ate," Paro said. Sumer looked at Rudra. Then at Paro. Then again at Rudra. He didn't like the sound of that. He liked spending time with Shatabdi but without a buffer. What of he says something stupid? He really missed his mother.

Shatabdi felt like the first day of kindergarten where Rudra and Paro were acting like her parents. Beta, Mama has to go to the office and Papa has to drive her. Why don't you play with that girl for awhile? She wasn't a child anymore. She wanted companions of her choosing. Sumer was a nice guy. But he was around only because his mother wanted a bahu. Even today, he probably got dragged along because he noticed his cousin tricked him into making sure she is occupied. Rudra would do anything to monopolize Paro's time. But she would be fine on her own. Why did Rudra have get two tickets? It was probably for Sumer and her. But he had been keeping a polite distance from her. Who with she go with now? She couldn't ask him. Even if it was the 21st century, she was a lady. He had to take the first step. She would take care of the rest of their lives.

Edited by -Suganthi- - 8 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Note on Mohan and Laila

He was the man Laila's parents wanted her to marry. But she felt that she wasn't suited for domesticity hence ran away to have an adventure of her own. To support herself she became a nauch girl. After having being spurned by Rudra, she persuaded Paro to give up on him as they loved each other. Paro believed that she was coming between them and decided to step away for Rudra's happiness. When Laila saw how selfless Paro's love was she realised that what she felt for Rudra was just a him and a fancy to continue the way she was currently living.

Rudra found out about Laila's handiwork and explained himself and his equation with Paro. She was hurt and confused and agreed to meet a prospective groom. She didn't get a chance to tell him how she felt about him. He accepted her decision as he just wanted her to be happy in the world of her choosing even if it means she will be far away from him.

In this juncture, Rudra meets Mohan who is running a dhabha in Jetpur. He comes to know that Laila has choosen to marry him as he as been loyal to her mother after her father's demise. They are now happily married. And she is refered to as Leela by her husband who always knew her by that name.

thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii rithu

Nice bt little confusing for me about laila part, I was read that chapter where laila n Rudra met in dhaba , I don't understand that laila back in which way, don't want she create misunderstandimg between parud