promo's didn't do justice to the show

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Quite frankly if it wasn't for the fact that I saw Karam in the promo's I would never have even changed the channel by mistake to watch this show. Coz it looked absolutely boring, totally saas bahu, the dadi and her daughter combo looked awful the actress who is playing dadi looked like she was trying to copy the actress from piya ragrezz bhavri devi and I knew I would never be able to tolerate them especially the daughter(she looks like a boothnath and a witch at the same time with her hair open) and the lead no offence but she aint the prettiest thing, she looks old and she looked like she couldn't act quite frankly the promo did not connect with me at all as I am kind of sure it didn't do with a lot here as well lol(I cnt help but generalize the promo's are totally saas bahu). But really watching the show its nothing new but very enjoyable and the characterization of most of the characters is king in this show. Shivam family are a treat to watch besides his aunty whose character I feel is very ordinary and typical every1 else I am loving in the show. Shivam 2 sisters and 2 girl cousins are all adorable and very enduring u want to watch more of them and I cnt wait to see their story in the show. And riya and her friend are also very likeable as well especially her friend the actress makes u want to watch more of her. I would obviously like a little more screen time given to karam he is an excellent actor I hope they utilize him more in the show at the moment his character is very cut and dry 1 can not connect to him too much coz he isn't given enough screen time so truly truly want more screen time for him. But I do understand this is an ensemble cast. And also varun aka the hot papa needs to be given a lot more screen time he is an excellent actor. I hope in the future we are given better promos for the show to attract viewers not just a certain type of viewer this show has all the ingredients to be the type of show where the old and new generation can watch together and find something to connect with.Edited by sandiab - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Nice show so far.
Too much of Dadi and her greedy daughter. I want to see more of Shivam and also his Dad Ram Kapoor. 

Loving the way Riya is totally in love with Shivam.

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karishma700

Agree with you. Nice show so far.

Too much of Dadi and her greedy daughter. I want to see more of Shivam and also his Dad Ram Kapoor. 

Loving the way Riya is totally in love with Shivam.

His dad is  not Ram  Kappor  but Varun Badola!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa the dad is varun badola, i want to see more of his scenes,
actor - actress should be given more screen time

varun should get more screen time
and i agree he is the hot papa :) 😉  he is why i m watching the show

and .. daadi - well she is funny, it would be better if they add her thinking into her character,
even they should add what ragav wife is thinking

helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The younger gen are very cutee especially shivam sisters...Hope they give shivam more screen space so that we can get to know more of his charaacter
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinnie79

His dad is  not Ram  Kappor  but Varun Badola!

Hahaha😆
Thank god there is no Ram Kapoor...😆😳😛
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

yaa the dad is varun badola, i want to see more of his scenes,
actor - actress should be given more screen time

varun should get more screen time
and i agree he is the hot papa :) 😉  he is why i m watching the show

and .. daadi - well she is funny, it would be better if they add her thinking into her character,
even they should add what ragav wife is thinking

I agree
They weren't showing us even what shivam is thinking..😆
Yesterday they showed us that too.😃
NotSoRoundRoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree!
I remember seeing the promos 1-2 times on tv and i really didnt pay much intention bc it did totally look like another saas-bahu show!
THEN the third time i saw the promo i noticed the lead and im like omggg KARAM RAJPAL!
I've been a huge fan of Karam from Nadaan Parindey ahhh love him
But you're right I dont have time to watch a saas-bahu, I watched some the other day  when there was a rishta for pari and riya messed up dadi's clothes on accident and I was so DISAPPOINTED not seeing Karam anywhere!😡
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ohh that's sad... 
shivam - riya story is nice so far i think u should not give up on it.