Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vibg

I watched the episode last night with my mom and she got up halfway. She said kya do kauDi ka show hai. Kis tarah ke zalil sawal pooch rahe hain laDkion se.   Divorce kara ke choDenge sabka. I agree.., why do they need to know what is truth between a couple or not? World doesnt need to know why what between a couple. "Too much" ke naam pe kuch bhi.

Obviously, i felt bad for all the couples.. But i was really feeling for Rithvik.all r bound by contracts but still inner feelings about relationships are our own and we dont have to justify. Rithvik is friends with all of them as he has either worked with them or gotten to know them now. He must know whats coming and must b feeling bad.   But being a professional.. He has to bite his tongue and convey the message.

Hope this torture ends for all soon. Hats off for putting up with this lie detector crap.

Yeah seriously all there personal details revealed.Haven't seen such personal stuff revealed even in BB.too.
Hopefully this is the last week of punchnama and torture for all.
rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR WHATEVER THE POLYGRAPH MACHINE SAYS ITS NOT TRUE
IF YOU ARE SCRAED OR DOUBTFUL WHILE ANSWERING DUE TO INCREASE IN HEART BEAT YOUR ANSWER IS COUNTED FALSE

WHILE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO CAN LIE CONFIDENTLY LIKE HOW ROHIT LIED ABOUT SLAP IF YOU LIE CONFIDENTLY YOUR LIE COMES AS TRUTH

THIS TEST IS NT ACCURATE AND CHILL GUYS NB7 IS SCRIPTED🤣
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rafalover4rever

LET ME MAKE ONE THING CLEAR WHATEVER THE POLYGRAPH MACHINE SAYS ITS NOT TRUE

IF YOU ARE SCRAED OR DOUBTFUL WHILE ANSWERING DUE TO INCREASE IN HEART BEAT YOUR ANSWER IS COUNTED FALSE

WHILE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO CAN LIE CONFIDENTLY LIKE HOW ROHIT LIED ABOUT SLAP IF YOU LIE CONFIDENTLY YOUR LIE COMES AS TRUTH

THIS TEST IS NT ACCURATE AND CHILL GUYS NB7 IS SCRIPTED🤣

Exactly... And that's why NB7 should put a disclaimer that it's only 60% or so accurate and is known to give false positive...because of exactly what you said😡    Such ???? Not needed though😡
Accuracy of  LDT equipment depends whether it was brought from Ebay or Amazon ðŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Accuracy of  LDT equipment depends whether it was brought from Ebay or Amazon ðŸ˜†

the prize money is 5 lakh... how can they afford this machine period?! ðŸ˜• 

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

the prize money is 5 lakh... how can they afford this machine period?! ðŸ˜• 

Its not expensive, Chinese LDT cost is less then $50 ðŸ˜† the one on the show probably is $99 for new and $49 for used ðŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 9tanki

<font color="#0033ff">Its not expensive, Chinese LDT cost is less then $50😆the one on the show probably is $99 for new and $49 for used😆</font>

Really! That's it? And people are believing this $100 piece of shit? 😲
khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
That is the whole point dear! The machine and its results are all false. This task was brought in on purpose by Ekta to kick out Mayuresh and Ajisha from the show. Ekta and her team just wanted some drama for TRPs.
I'm pretty sure that Ekta and her team figured out that Majuresh and Ajisha are not actually in a relationship and had merely pretended to be in one for the sake of the show. Balaji figured out this lie and now wishes to kick them out of the show for lying.

The LDT is not completely true and it cannot get into one's head. If one is good at lying and does so with confidence, the LDT cannot actually figure  out the lie.  It is more of a Conflict Detection Test. It detects when you have a doubt or conflict in your mind on what option to choose. In other words, it detects one's anxiety not the telling of lies.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ha ha... Normal people r not hardened criminals who can fake their way thru lies.  Anyone would get nervous about being strapped to a machine and asked intimate, private ???? And that nervousness, that anxiety about unknown is what the machine takes as a lie and reports a false positive. And that's why people don't believe this machine that can b easily manipulated😆

This whole drama was only to create TRPs and possibly kick the unsuspecting couple out on Sunday.   Sad state of affairs for this show.   

People believe every shits thats said or shown on the TV. ðŸ˜†