Posted: 8 years ago
5th thread ... wow...
Congratzzz..
continue soon... cant wait to read more
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 29

Taani stare at the group of people with nervousness building up inside her. She wasn't good with new people and he knew it thus his grip on her tighten around her, assuring her. His friends were looking at her with smile which eased her nervousness a bit.

"Hi" She waved at them with small shy smile. 

"Aww! She is such a cute stuff" Simmi commented, rey chuckled lightly but agreed with her. Rey introduce taani to his friends, Simmi-Nil, Neha-Vicky, Bharat-Vishakha.

"And you already know Swayum-Sharon & kria." Taani nodded as she memorized their names in her mind. 

"Taani don't need to feel uncomfortable around us, Now we are your friends too" Vicky said in friendly tone, rey threw him a thankful look. Seeing how his friends were trying to make her comfortable with them put him in ease. He was sure now his taani will comfortable which he want more than anything. 

"Really? Rey, did you see? I have so many friends now" Taani said excitedly, all smiled at her while Rey was lost in her, feeling happy that she is coming out of her shell and has started feeling comfortable in between so many people.

"Okay so lets go guys. Goa is waiting for us" Nil said, all hooted while taani and rey smiled seeing their friends excitement. They all put their luggage in bus.

"Rey I will sit next to you" Taani told him as they stepped in bus, rey nodded, holding her hand he took her to the second last seat at the back side. Soon all came and sat on their seats, all couples sat together while kria sat alone. Driver started the engine and they drove away to reach their destination. 

"Rey, I'm so excited. You know its my second trip." Taani told him, all were busy in talking. Rey smiled hearing it, he slide his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"First was?" Rey asked her.

"First was with dadi maa. We went to Ladakh" Taani answered him remembering those precious moments she had spent with dadi maa. Rey tighten his grip understanding what she is thinking at the moment.

"You know dadi maa will be so happy to see how mature her taani has become now" Rey said bringing her back in reality, she look at him with moist eyes, suddenly missing dadi maa alot.

"You really think so? She would be proud of me? Not disappointed?" Taani asked him, her eyes glistering with hope of a positive answer.

"Why would she be disappointed with you?" Rey questioned her quite shocked with her thoughts. He wondered why she would think dadi would be disappointed with her when she hadn't done anything bad.

"I wants to do my graduation from home but you know Dadi maa always wanted me to go to college like normal people" Taani explained it to him, her voice held guilt for not fulfilling dadi maa's wish but her fear of going in crowd could be felt too. Rey sighed and pulled her more close to him.

"Kitten, dadi maa can never be disappointed with you. You have stayed more than 11 years in a close mansion, never gone out so we can't expect you to suddenly go out and get comfortable with people but don't worry, I'll help you with this fear. We will take it slow and once you get completely comfortable with outside society you can join college" Rey said to her, his voice held the soothing calm which made her heart feel light. Rey had let her continue her studies from home but he knew till next year his little kitten will be joining college like normal people and he will make sure it happen. He really don't want to kept her caged inside home, he want her to go out and look how real is, learn new things, experience them. But before that he had to make sure she knows how to face the real world, she is still unaware of the cruel world outside and living in her fairy world where only she and Rey live. Her innocence is her strength and he will not let that innocence become her weakness.

"Thank you Rey for being with me, always" She mumbled as she hide her face in his chest, loving the protective feel he provide. Rey smiled but it didn't reached his eyes, he knew once she will go out and people will find out about her and how important she is to him, they will try to use her against him, to take him down. 

"No! I'll not let anyone hurt you. I'll protect you with my life sweeetheart" Rey thought to himself, not letting his fear over power his sense. Rey looked around, as time passed all his friends were on verge of sleeping and some had already slept as it was past 12 at night. Rey glance at her, she wrapped in his arms yet shivering slightly because of cold. 

"Sharon do we have blankets?" Rey asked sharon, who was sitting two seats ahead of him with swayum. Sharon looked back at him and nodded positively. Getting up from her seat she took out blankets from cabinet above her, passing one to him she passed blankets to others as well. 

Rey spread the blanket and covered himself and taani. She smiled and snuggle more close to him in warmth.

"Sleep kitten" He whispered, soon they both slipped into peaceful slumber. 

It was 3 at night when they reached goa, Sharon's beach house where they will be staying. 

"Sharon bhabhi, your beach house is so beautiful" Taani complimented, looking at the beach house in awe.

"Taani if you love this then wait till you see Rey's beach house. Its more beautiful than mine" Sharon replied to her, taani stare at rey excitedly.

"Rey when you are taking me there?" Taani asked him excitedly.

"Very soon" Rey answered making her jump and hug him, all look at them awe, Though accept sharon nobody knows about their romantic relationship but still they were happy seeing their bond specially seeing Rey's smile which had return after years.

"Okay guys, All couples are staying respective rooms, Taani-Kria are in one room and Rey in one" Sharon announced, Rey's face fell hearing it, he couldn't even imagine staying away from taani. Sharon knew what was going on in his mind so she took him in corner.

"I know you will disagree but remember, nobody knows about your relation with taani. It will be better if she stay in other room." Sharon explained it to him, it took him moment to understand and with half heart he agreed with sharon. 

"lets Go in room and take some rest" Swayum suggested, all agreed as all had woke up in half sleep, they all went in their respective rooms given to them. 

"Take care kitten and if you need anything, I'll be in room next to yours" Rey told her, he gave her a long soothing kiss on forehead. Taani nodded smiling at him. 

"Chale Taani?" Kria, who was watching all this interuppted. She was fuming in anger but from outside she had a smile on her face, nobody could say that a storm was going inside her. 

"Chaliye Kria Di" Taani said, giving him a peck on his cheek taani went upstairs with kria, rey followed her and they went in their respective room but not before giving each other a look of longing.

Both the girls entered in their room and directly hit the bed as tiredness of traveling took over. Kria was in deep sleep where as taani was tossing on her side of bed even after half an hour of trying to sleep. She looked at kria but she was in deep slumber.

With a soft groan she got up from bed, knowing what she needed to get sleep. Without making any sound she exist the room, house was dipped in darkness but small lights were showing her path. She noticed his room and walked toward it. 

Quietly opening the door she entered inside and locking the door behind. He was sleeping on bed, she walked and slipped inside the covers, in his warmth. 

"Taani, you okay?" Rey asked pulling her body close to him, wrapping his arms around her body, she cuddle into him.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep without you" Taani mumbled in his chest. Rey let out a chuckle. They had got addicted to each other that now they can't even sleep without each other.

"Rey whole day had passed yet you didn't kissed me once. Not even my good night kiss" Taani complained to him, Rey's eyes widen, he rolled over her, taking her body beneath him. 

"So you want me to kiss you?" Rey questioned but his orbs darkened as he look into the beautiful sight of his love laying beneath him. Taani nodded cutely and without waiting for any other moment he crashed his lips against her, kissing her passionately. He was happy she was opening up to him and showing him what she desire. It shows how much trust she has in him.

Fireworks exploded as they kissed, her body was on fire just by his single touch. He smooched her lower lip, occasionally biting her lips. He was demanding and rough yet passionate, Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless. He bend down little, removing the strap of her  he started kissing her shoulder. Taani closed her eyes in ecstasy and a moan escaped from her lips.

Rey bend down to attack her swan like neck with his hungry lips. Taani pressed her lips together to stop the moan that was about to escape. Rey bite her near her cleavage then suck her skin making that area go red. Rey smiled seeing his hard work and continued claiming her skin. She moaned his name loudly as her sense begun to lose in his touch still she tried to free her hands from his grasp as he had her hand in his but his grip didnt lose. His one free hand roam naughtily under her top causing her jerked up little feeling his cold hand against her soft warm skin on her belly. 

Her breathing was getting heavier, her chest was colliding with his hard one creating havocs in his senses with every breath she take. Bending down little he lifted her top and placed soft wet kisses on her belly, making her giggle at the ticklish sensation his lips were giving. Knowing where to stop, he came up and captured her lips in his, kissing her feverishly. Rey rolled over bed, now she was laying on top of him with his both arms wrapped around her. He kissed her passionately leaving her yearn for more.

"Now sleep kitten, tomorrow is going to be a very tiring day" Rey whispered in her ear. Tomorrow they are going to visit some places in goa. 

"Good Night my prince charming" taani whispered pecking his lips one last time before slipping into sweet slumber. Where as her words had given him one more reason to smile. He closed his eyes and let sleep take over him.

Please do press the like button and Comment. And silent readers atleast press the like button.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail
Add this account for PMs
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update! 
priya1999 thumbnail
Awesome update Di ek dum mast awww taarey are soo cute hawww rey to bohat naughty hai taarey are soo adorable every scene is sooo romantic taarey bus scene was so jhakaas hawww kry a chudail will try to hurt taani thank you for pm and update soon 
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awewome update
taani is now opening up to rey
n she makes friends too
loved the update
waiting for the nxt part
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Too cute taani
Every one very nice to taani except Kira
Update soon
Thnx for the PM
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update.
a cute nd funny update..
waiting to read further..
goa excited...
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update :)
Superb :)
Beautifully written :)
Taani is so cute !!!
She made so many friends !!!
Amazing :)
Taarey bus scene was adorable !!!
Taarey are really naughty !!! ;) ;)
Loved it :)
Update soon :)
Thanx for the PM :)

Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Thnkww soo much for de updtes... Updte was really cho cute.. Taani felt comfortable wid de gangs.. Awww she is soo excited... Kria she is fuming in anger.. Gid knws how will she handle her anger.. Taani address Kria as Kria Di heehe. Taani cudnt sleep , so she flip into rey's rum.. TaaRey conversation very nyc.. Rey promising himself dat he will clear oll de fear of Taani... TaaRey cute kiss. Thnkww for pm..