Precap in Hotstar

khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
guys see the precap in hotstar

seriously , these NB7 creative team didnt have any new challenge , now they have come with stupid challenges - Mud se boxes nikalna ?? i mean how is it related to love Challenge and how it would show their compatibility ?? - they are just copying every challenges from different reality shows and creating Mess-up and degrading the Couples from their stupid's challenges

and what with the truth telling machine ? - Its surly not needed , its just to show down or embarrassing or interfering in Couples life by digging down their past incidences

if they dont have anything new then stop showing Daily Punchnama and just let them concentrate on their Dance

i feel the couples themselves should refuse to do these types of Challenges unanimously, ...I feel disgusted that why they are pointing the same thing again and again towards Upen and Karishma ? they havent shown anything about other contestant but am sure  it would also be something like this only which would be embarrising for them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey can you please tell me how you watch NB7 on hotstar. Please share the link. Whenever I try to open hotstar it shows an error.
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.hotstar.com/?gclid=CMDplIrzgcQCFQwsjgodeKcA5w#!/nach-baliye-7-3563-s

HEY THIS IS THE LINK