Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: divaprincess

well mayuresh is very popular...he has its own fan following...he was d first one to introduce aerial form on tv i think...nd dnt get me started on popularity of kunwar amar...common he is KUNWAR AMAR...one of d best nd popular dancer of did2,,,india's one of best dancing jodi with shakti mohan...lead of d3...17th rank in top 50 sexiest asian man by eastern eye's annual list of 2014 nd when he was in nb5 he had given great performances nd some were nt dat gud bcoz charlie is nt professional but inspite of getting lower scores they use to get maximum no of votes..dey were on top for voting for maximum number of weeks for that season i think nd dat only happens when ur" POPULAR"...nd d list goes on...
nd yaa dnt take it wrong...its nt rude... its just wen it comes to arsha we r quite crazy...

ahahaha so twue wen it comes to arsha we are highly crazy 😳
manu91 thumbnail

ok mayuresh was contestant in did season 1. he was also a part of abcd movie . if u had watched that  movie mayuresh was that guy who ditched his team in the end. after that he was contestant in dare 2 dance along with rithvik amar which was telecast on life ok channel last year. ðŸ˜Š
Edited by manu91 - 8 years ago
rafalover4rever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why the he'll is everyone fighting????
Ya mayuresh knows a lot about dance so his girlfriend and they scored 30 with hardwork ...topic over
Why discuss who is popular and who is not?
Its so surprising when I said earlier its unfair to bring in wild card everyone said it is show's format 
but now when no elimination in semi finale or mayuresh scoring 30 comes then 2-3 (not all)
Edited by CT_Shreya - 8 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Beenish.Fatima

Amar is very popular because he is an actor/dancer same as salaman

but I dont know about Mayouresh he might come to one reality show but there are so many who do but are you become celebrity just by participating in show?
If he was winner or did any drama or  like others come in ABC movie I will call him celebrity. 

Marzi today said Mayuresh you are a celebrity but your girlfriend is not. Choreographers/dancers who come in other reality shows are termed as celebrities even though they have never appeared in any drama or movie. They have worked and created a name for themselves in this industry hence called a celebrity. Mayuresh is a very popular dancer. Some may know , some may not depending upon how popular their shows were. Popularity differs viewer to viewer depending upon the shows they watch. To each their own. I dont consider many contestants in this show to be popular celebrities either.