Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
sorry Rithu I am late.

so finally rudra is back with paro.
loved their interaction.
it was like role reversal. paro saying things like rudra and all. it was really cute.
mythili is worried, well she definitely has a point.
good thing kaakisa has changed for good.
lovely update baisa.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bluemoon255

sorry Rithu I am late.

so finally rudra is back with paro.
loved their interaction.
it was like role reversal. paro saying things like rudra and all. it was really cute.
mythili is worried, well she definitely has a point.
good thing kaakisa has changed for good.
lovely update baisa.

That's fine Nishu. I'm glad you dropped by 😊.

Yes, Rudra is back with a very cute reunion. I'm good with cute. So there will be a lot of that πŸ˜†.

Maithili is the mother hen has someone else had pointed out here. Kakisa has changed a little not much.

Thank you.
bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suganthi-

That's fine Nishu. I'm glad you dropped by 😊.

Yes, Rudra is back with a very cute reunion. I'm good with cute. So there will be a lot of that πŸ˜†.

Maithili is the mother hen has someone else had pointed out here. Kakisa has changed a little not much.

Thank you.

and now I love u moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rudra and cooking. He he he 
He came safe happy. Nice dear 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.abha

Rudra and cooking. He he he

He came safe happy. Nice dear

Thank you 😊. He tried. Didn't succeed πŸ˜ƒ
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 26

Tejawat smiled at the tiffin with the Dal bati churma that his wife brought for him. The guard snatched the box. Mala flinched. "He has to check to see if you have concealed anything in the food," he explained. A small tear escaped her eyes, this was not how her Thakursa was supposed to be treated. "Don't worry about me. Did you meet your son," he asked. She shook her head. "Thakurainsa, the only reason I confessed was to give you a chance to reconcile with your son," he pointed out sternly. "Rudra had been out of town since my release," she paused when she saw the anger on her husband's face for a minute. She realised, she should avoid using her son's name. How she longged for the day they will be one family. "Now he is back. I saw him from afar as I was coming. He was rushing somewhere in his jeep. Perhaps he had to meet his wife. You know he married Paro baisa from Birpur. She has always considered me her mother. She will help me get my family back. We can rebuild a world far away from here. Just you, me and our children," she confessed the dream she had for their future. He couldn't imagine co-existing with her son. The son who shattered his kingdom into a million pieces. He would never accept him as his own. At the same time, he wasn't going to be the one to crush her dream. He wanted to be the hero in her eyes. So he would wait for her to reach out for her dreams and for her son to break her heart. Then he would take her away far from here. Just her. They could adopt as many children as she wanted but Rudra Pratap Ranavat didn't have a place in their lives. "What do you think, Thakursa?" she asked reaching for his hands. The guard coughed forcing her to step back. "Talk to him. You're his mother. He will let you in eventually," he said. As she headed to the door, she stopped by the guard. "He is a good man who has made some poor choices. And we are co-operating with you. You owe him some respect," she told him. The other soldiers looked on. Aman stopped in his tracks, "Ma'am, I assure you we are being civil to your husband. But you must also realise since he under trial for crimes against our country, we have to be vigilant when people come to visit him." Mala turned away without another word. She didn't have the time to deal with BSD soldiers. She had to track down and befriend Paro. If the rumours were true, Rudra would do anything for his dulhan. Much like his father who used to dote on her till the accident changed everything. She had to be back in the Ranavat haveli quickly. That was the first part of the plan.

Paro almost screamed when she felt a strange hand coming from behind. "There is no reason to be scared. No one can touch you when Natwar is around," Rudra said pointing to the constable who was a few feet behind them. She smiled at the older man before turning back to her husband. "It's a fair Rudra. He should be here with his family. He has small grandchildren who have never been to the fair. He shouldn't be forced to tag behind us," she scolded. Rudra knew this. He was going to give him the next day off and the fair would last a week. His men mattered a lot to him. He would never force them to do something they weren't prepared to inspite of his rank. They had been his family until Paro came along. "Rudra, are you listening? Thakursa has been arrested. There is no need to be so protective of me," she said drawing him out of his thoughts. His mother was still on the loose. The general had informed that she had enquired about Paro's whereabouts so that she could be contacted. Why would she be interested in Paro if it was not to get to him? She wasn't bothered about any of the other brides. He was willing to bet that, she wanted to get on his good side only to help her traitorous husband. She was underestimating him. He was a soldier of Ranavat clan. They came from a long line of people who defended their motherland. "Paro, I have a lot of enemies who will try to get to mw through you. I can't let my enemies hurt you," he told her. Paro looked at the fresh scars on his face. Why didn't he realise that each time he was injured her heart broke too? Shatabdi took her friends hands, "Natwarji isn't too disappointed. He'll probably buy a lot of trinkets for his family and bring them here on his day off." She nodded and the trip walked towards the food stalls.

Awhile later, Rudra felt someone's eyes on the back of his head. He drew Paro to a shop with a lot of mirrors. He thought saw a familiar reflection when Paro yanked his hand. She pointed to a rectangular silver mirror, "Kesari Ramji from Birpur had gifted me this. Can we buy it?" He frowned and asked if she want a momento from that crook. If that man had co-operated better her life would have been much more peaceful. "So what, my life is perfect now," she said looking dreamily at the mirror. He smirked knowing well that him standing beside her was enough to make her think so. "You know the first time, I saw your face was in the mirror," she reminded him. He smiled remembering that day in the desert. She was just a person who needed his help. He didn't think how her skin would burn, as he lay her own the hot sand. He just was focussing on how to keep her from collapsing and getting her home. Now he would make sure she was always laid in the softest satin sheets. He paid for the mirror and handed it to his wife.

At a distance, Shatabdi smiled seeing the couple. Her friend was happy again but she was feeling like the third wheel. She wondered if she should plead some excuse and go home. She stepped closer and banged into someone. "Excuse me," a man said and headed straight to Paro. "Bhabhisa! Here are some jalebis for you," he offered. She went closer and noticed that it was Sumer, Rudra's cousin. "I finished her lunch yesterday. So just brought some treats over," he was explaining to an annoyed Rudra. Shatabdi wanted to laugh, she knew he didn't enjoy having her around. But atleast she kept a polite distance. Something that didn't occur to Sumer. "Thank you bhaisa. But Jeeja's rotis and palak aren't the same as a few jalebis," Paro said haughtily. Sumer nodded, "I know this is just the trailer. The real picture is at that stall. They serve such lip smaking food that you will you have died and gone to heaven." He slowly lead them towards a stall which boasted of parathas of every kind. Paro looked at her friend who was walking next to her husband wondering if she minded Sumer tagging along. Shatabdi was wondering if Paro was trying to make Rudra jealous like he did before leaving. "Sumer, we'll manage. Don't you have work to do," he asked. Shatabdi gave him a sidelong glance. Yes, he was jealous whether Paro intended it or not. Sumer just shrugged his shoulders, "The tourist group I brought here are mainly honeymooners. They would prefer being left alone. So I just told them to meet me at the bus a two hours later."

Rudra wished he was still on his honeymoon. Just him and Paro. The feeling of being watched returned. He stopped and saw a flash of a ghagra disappearing into a stall. "Are we being followed?" Shatabdi asked. He was surprised to hear the question. He asked her if she saw anyone suspicious. "No, you seem a little restless. Don't worry. Natwarji is keeping an eye on Paro and I'm sure my father has hired bodyguards too." Rudra knew how Colonel Sisodia ruffled a lot of feathers too before he retired. "But aren't most of Sir's enemies dead?" he asked based on he had heard during his training days. Shatabdi looked away shivered as she remembered the threats that usually followed after her father gunned down someone. "The loved ones might be still alive. They may seek vengeance. I know I would if someone hurt my family. Wouldn't you do the same for Paro?" she asked. Revenge. Is that why Mala Tejawat was seeking to meet Paro? He took her husband away so now she wants to take his wife away. A small voice in his head, maybe she wanted to reconcile with him. He laughed. She was married to a powerful man for 15 years. She never reached out then. And now it was too late. He didn't want her to return to their family.

Paro turned back and saw her friend was walking with her husband now. Was she keeping a distance because of Sumer? Had Bholenath changed his mind? "Oh, no!" she explained as the mirror slipped from her hands. Somebody else had caught it. Rudra and Shatabdi rushed closer. "Careful baisa. If you are not careful, you might loose what is precious to you," said the woman as she rose to her height along with Paro. Rudra cursed his luck when he saw who the woman was. Laila!

tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Laila is back!!! Good or evil avataar? Is that her stall with all the good food? Wow. 

I see Mala is being her usual delusional self. I hope she tries to reconcile with Paro and Paro spurns her. I am curious how is Tejawat planning to spirit her away when he is behind bars. Is he planning an escape with Mirza or is Shantanu going to help him out?

I love the sparks between Sumer and Shatabdi. Waiting for a full blown romance from their side.

Rudra and Paro are as usual amazing together.. Looking forward to more tender moments between them.
Edited by tinamehta - 8 years ago
bluemoon255 thumbnail
lovely update Rithu.

I dont understand why mala thinks they can have a happy life together.
I mean her hubby dearest is a criminal who is response for destroying many lives while her son is a soldier. how can they just co exist.*shakes head*

anyways at least its giving her some hope for future.

u made me remember the mirror scene baisa, I just loved that epi, it is one of me fav.

uff where did laila come from.
I hate her, her presence is not gonna be a soothing one thats for sure.
but I have faith in parud, nothing can shake their bond.
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are good at making plots. But we need Paris moments more please... Thanks for update...neat
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter.. Mala is happy in her own imaginary world.. What else to say.. Now she wants Paro's help to reconcile with her son and what all future plans she has..
Parud and shatabdi in fair.. Poor Rudra.. Wants some alone time with his wife , but their company is only increasing.. I think , you are bringing back laila with a purpose.. Is she going to help rudra in some way?