and some more.

\

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

@Indi di

thanks for reading and liking my ramble and also for sharing a part on the front page. But don't make the front page too heavy. it takes lot of time to load especially from laptop. or I prefer not to use IPad, cause their hegemony gets in to my nerve. As I make very silly spelling mistake and their intrusion makes me more erroneous. I wanted to write sneaker, but they made it snicker. Gosh! Anyway, why don't you want season-2? season-2 may come. you know how all the people not only from India but also from Arab, Russia, Turkey and all around the world are praying for their come back, who knows what can happen. 

yeah, just put a visual and the link to your post on the main post.

oh i do want another season of ipk... but what i wrote was not about that... just thoughts echoing in me of that ladka and ladki. very tempted to start a slightly weird ff today. just that it takes a lot of time and work... don't know if i have the energy.

me not into laptops at all... only a desktop. and my phonewa.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy fourth anniversary Blast IPKIANS

Hello hi bye bye

What the 4th anniversary already abhi abhi to show end hua

Sankadevi aur Bitwa ki kafi yaad aa rahi hai they entertained us for so many months😊 and for many till now

kono baat nahi abhi bhi yaad karte hai

some of my old edits😳

[
Edited by PutijaChalhov - 8 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

What Anniversary means? Annual celebration of an event? But I celebrate IPK every day. My life is incomplete without watching Arnav and Khushi. Sounds crazy! yes for those people who are not so fortunate to watch the world's best show what actually is magical, amazing, impeccable, intriguing and enthralling. 

A sexy man moves towards a beautiful girl like a lion stalking a doomed gazelle;
 Her treacherous heart gallops miles a minute and she confesses "aisa kiyu lagta hai ki jab aap humare paas ate hai to humari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jate hai"
Or when he gives her an angry glare and she stares at him with adoration and love.
When he tries hard to mask the emotional upheaval what churns in his heart and he says "koi fadak nahi padta"
Or his confession in frustration, "cause I love you damn it." and she says with innocence "hume bhi apse I love you damn it."
So many fervent, loving, intense moments, what brim my heart with immense love for the show and for my Arnav and Khushi. When they appear together on the screen the whole ambiance simmers with love and sensuality, takes me to the surreal world of ecstasy. I actually can write a thesis on them.😳

The journey what I started on 6th June 2011 is still continuing and hopefully will continue for the rest of my life. Cause IPK is addictive, Arnav and Khushi are captivating, Barun and Sanaya are mesmerizing. 

Yes indeed IPK is epic, that's why it's fan following is increasing with every passing days. People who doesn't familiar with the language or culture are getting crazy for IPK and Arshi. They are demanding a new show with Barun and sanaya? because they are magical and perhaps cast a spell on everybody and they made IPK indelible. 
When the show started it sure grabbed people's attention, but like other shows the story also turned haywire, but still IPK didn't lose it's charm. and it's because of Barun and Sanaya's brilliant acting and their smoldering chemistry. 
So my heartfelt gratitude to them whom I love like crazy.
I also wanna thank the whole cast and crew of the show to make IPK successful.
A very happy 4th Anniversary to IPK and to all IPK lovers.

Beautiful write up and edits Sohara. Sure, we don't need a separate day to celebrate IPK. Thta happens everyday. Cant really take my eyes off the man in the middle of your second edit with her on his shoulder.. defines handsomeness!
There were days when I thought there can NOT be a NO season2. Now i wonder how/ why i did ever thought that way! We are not anjalis you see...
If anyone loves romance and never watched this show, they surely are missing an epitome of it!
Barun and Sanaya surely defined IPK. When asr and Khushi were created and nurtured initially, creatives had no idea what Frankenstein they were creating that the former two ran above and beyond every thing and everyone.
good to see you.

I'm missing this man with the aviator!
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Poem posted on the IF's Fourth IPK Aniversary thread .:Celebrating 4 years of epicness~ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?:. 

F o u r  years of IPK magic

Filled with moments golden and sometimes tragic

As Russia and Arabia now go  g a g a

Dissolving into the abyss of an  e v e r l a s t i n g  saga

The caravan of  f a n s  keeps spreading worldwide

With an  o v e r w h e l m i n g  love that can no longer hide

Time and again, the heart craves for a Rabba ve

Unbelievable but true, this love is here to stay

So let's do herewa a  t h u m k a , therewa a thumka

Let the man go 'what the', while his girl goes  s a n k a 

But never can he deny the calls of the dupatta

Hamesha will go on, kahani Arnav aur Khushi ka

Edited by DurgaS - 8 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow, just saw the edits and gifs on the front page. My phone wasn't surely loading all. As Geet would say in 'Jab we Met' - 'Paani ka kaam paani hi kar sakta hai' - water's job can be done only by water. I would say, laptop ka kaam, laptop hi kar sakta hai, however smarter the phone may get. ðŸ˜† 
Kate, no wonder everyone was raving about your job on the anniversary thread. They are too too good. 

Faiqa, did you find a new tool for editing? The pics are so clear, so beautifully coloured and so neatly arranged, I loved them instantly. 

Indi, my phone said those were images, but laptop made them move. Eeks those were gifs, ha ha. Love the choice of scenes. 

This is not at all fair. I need to comment separately. Should seriously work on a time table. Excuse me girls, will be back soon. 

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

katelyn ufff

you can be his official make upiya touchupiya artist
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Durga di had read this on the anniv thread.. how relevant and catchy is the rhyme!

specially love these two lines

So let's do herewa a  t h u m k a , therewa a thumka

Let the man go 'what the', while his girl goes  s a n k a 

Edited by aarwen - 8 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

ha ha ha me too... we should start a "missing this man with aviator" campaign. hehehehe maybe it'll conjure him up again.