Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
@Eems
EDITED AFTER READING THE ABOVE FRANKLY HORRIFYING POST ONE MORE TIME
Interesting attitude that.So, if I understand you correctly, if only Arjun is allowed to act out his anger, then he would feel sorry for what he did and repent and all would be well.Where does Samaira and her emotional and physical well being figure in all this? Or is that somehow unimportant? Is she supposed to accept Arjun's revenge and then accept him when he repents?Also what happens if Arjun feels anger against Samrat again? Is he allowed to use Samaira as a punching bag again? You know, on account of his back story and all that.All I can say is, if these are the generally prevalent attitudes, then Indian women don't have a leg to stand on, when they complain of misogyny.SECOND EDIT - Please don't bash me for saying this. I am only stating my opinion
Originally posted by: THE_BOSS
according to me samrat khanna is a bigger criminal than arjun...
destroying a womans life is a worst kind of an criminal act...this type of cheat and hypocrite ppl are the main culprit behind every crime...
@Eems
EDITED AFTER READING THE ABOVE FRANKLY HORRIFYING POST ONE MORE TIME
Interesting attitude that.So, if I understand you correctly, if only Arjun is allowed to act out his anger, then he would feel sorry for what he did and repent and all would be well.Where does Samaira and her emotional and physical well being figure in all this? Or is that somehow unimportant? Is she supposed to accept Arjun's revenge and then accept him when he repents?Also what happens if Arjun feels anger against Samrat again? Is he allowed to use Samaira as a punching bag again? You know, on account of his back story and all that.All I can say is, if these are the generally prevalent attitudes, then Indian women don't have a leg to stand on, when they complain of misogyny.SECOND EDIT - Please don't bash me for saying this. I am only stating my opinion
@Naq
Simple. I seem to have this compulsive need to point out the absurdity of some positions😆. I think I need some therapy too😆. Arjun may have a Psychiatrists's number on speed dial. What do you think? Will he share?😆