Posted: 9 years ago
Butiful stry
Cant c khusi so helpless lk this
Hope nw arnav will confess his love to khushi
Tanx for pm
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi slit her wrist!!!!! Just when arnav admitted ti hinself that he loves khushi and wants to give them a chance

He is planning a surprise for her. May be to propose her?

But it is arnav who is in for a surprise. Shock would be the better word

I just hope nothing will happen to khushi

Continue soon
Arshidrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww that was a hasty decision!!!!
poor arshi
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please no... hope Arnav reaches on time..
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi, what are you doing...OMG.
zainy26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it dr. Pm soon waiting eagrly
Anu.nd.Me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
omg.. [:O] I hope Arnav saves Khushi.. why did she do this.. it's terrible 😔
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb one
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

{lastChapter 18-

"Khushi" Piya called out loud from the kitchen, "Dinner is ready, baby."

When she didn't get any response from the other side for quite a long time, she walked up to her room's door and gave it a knock. 

"Khushi?" she knocked the door rapidly, feeling panic rise within her. 

"Khushi?" her voice sounded desperate and her brows furrowed in fear, thousands of negative thoughts running through her mind within a minute. 

She ran back to the kitchen and searched for her phone and quickly dialed Arnav's number. She was aware of the fact that just Arnav would be the one who'd come for Khushi, no matter what. 

"Hello Arnav" she panted, "Khushi has locked herself in her room.." 

"What?" the relaxed-happy expression on his face took a fractional second to convert into panicky one and the car's speed fastened. 

Don't let anything happen to her, Maa.. please.. he chanted again and again, driving his car as fast as he could. 

I don't want to lose her.. please Maa.. please.. his desperate condition was clearly evident on his face, while his heart hammered against his chest.  

She took a razor and removed the blade from it. Settling herself on the floor at one corner, she stretched her wrist out tight and stared at the bluish veins running through. 

I love you Arnav. So much. 

Her tears made the skin near her wrist wet, just before the steel blade pierced her skin there, blood oozing out the very second, falling on the white-tiled floor and reddening it. She drew in a sharp breath, as the stinging pain hit her wrist.

And she did something she shouldn't have done... 

"HAVE YOU LOST  IT?!" she felt her elbow being grabbed roughly and he pulled her out of the washroom, rage covering him completely. 

"Arn--" she startled back, blinking her eyes many a times to come back out of her present state. 

"Why are you doing this?" he asked her sternly, trying hard to bring his own heartbeat back to normal for he was just too scared, "I thought everything was okay now.. and you? You were going to do something so ridiculous! How can you do this Khushi? Tell me, what's bothering you so much?" 

"Why are you doing this?" she repeated his question, her facial expressions turning into hard ones, "WHY ARNAV?! Look at me! I'm the same person who killed your parents! And you are caring for me? WHY?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT" he shouted holding her arms tightly, making her shudder in his hold. Their eyes bore into each other and the silence prevailed in between them for a minute. 

"Khushi" he tried to calm himself down, feeling bad by looking at her condition, which added to his despair. Her hair were disheveled and blood still oozed out of the slight cut that she could make on her wrist before his arrival. Her face was completely drained out of color and tears covered her cheeks. 

"Why Arnav?" she cried, stepping back from him till her back hit the wall.

"Don't do this, please" she covered her mouth with her palm and closed her eyes tightly. 

"Khushi" he moved closer to her. Siding her palm away from her mouth, he slid his arms under her arms and made her head rest against his chest. 

His heart thudded. Just a second late, and he would have lost her again.. this time for ever. To say he was scared, would just be a mere understatement. The fear he felt to lose her, or for that matter, anyone he loved, was beyond description.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked again, pressing his chin on her shoulder. His voice sounded so low and heavy, as if he was crying from inside. 

"I'm sorry for making you feel so guilty, Khushi.. but I was carrying the burden of my past on my shoulders since years.. and now when I finally want to let go of all the bad things, you're doing all this. Why?" he continued to breath heavily over her shoulder, making her close her eyes in despair.

"It hurts, Arnav. It hurts like hell when I see you in pain.. when I see that you're hurt, and that too because of me. Please let me go, I want to go away.. please" she cried, finally hugging him properly. 

"And if I say, I will be more hurt if you leave me just like that" he stepped back from her, looking at her with a woeful expression.

Her flaccid body slowly slid down on the floor, as she dig her face in her palms, whimpering again.

20 minutes.

No one spoke a word. 

Khushi was cuddled up like a ball on the floor and Arnav just stared at her, trying to comprehend her mindset. She loves him, yet she wants to go away from him. She was almost ready to start fresh in New York, yet she took such a drastic step.

"You love me and you want to see me happy, right?" he asked her, making her look at him. 

She nodded her head slightly, getting up from the floor uncomfortably. 

"I'll be the happiest if I'm able to spend rest of my life with you" he softly spoke, looking straight into her eyes. 

Her eyes sparkled with a rare kind of shine and she moved towards him. Slowly wrapping her arms around him, she embraced him in a warm hug, breathing shallowly over his chest.

"Whatever bad I have said to you, whatever bad I did, forget that. We have our whole lives in front of us. Promise me that you'll not do anything stupid like this ever again," he said in a low voice, still sounding panicked.

"I'm sorry" she said in an inaudible voice and dug her face more into his chest.

"I don't know how would I've survived after losing someone I love, again" he choked on his words as he felt his throat fill up with tears. 

Khushi slowly lifted her face from his chest and looked straight into his eyes. His gaze shifted rapidly between her eyes and her lips, before their face moved at their own accord towards each other's. 

Their lips met finally for the softest of kisses, their hearts fluttering with a completely new level of love.

After about like eternity, they parted and looked intently into each other's eyes. Khushi coyly looked down, and moved a step back before he took a bigger step forward and pressed her body against his tightly, hugging her like he'd never let her go. 

"I love you, Arnav, so much" she said in a soft voice, combing his hair with her fingers.

"I love you even more" he replied in a similar voice, placing butterfly kisses on her shoulder.

"Khushi? Arnav? Is everything okay guys?" Piya's banging the door made them conscious of their proximity and they impulsively stepped away. 

Arnav walked and opened the door, letting Piya enter. 

"How did you know he's here?" Khushi asked, covering her wrist with a handkerchief after having washed it, as instructed by Arnav.  

"What's this?" she jumped in shock after seeing her slit wrist, "I'll complain to dad; get ready for a long long lecture, you female Romeo!" and turning towards Arnav with narrowed eyes, "And you? You used the window?" 

"Of course. That was the quickest way I could find" he shrugged his shoulder and smiled cutely.  

"So, is everything okay now?" she shifted her gaze from Arnav to Khushi, finding them exchange calculated looks.  

"Lagta toh hai" he said, grabbing Khushi's waist and bringing her closer to him, while she just smiled hard. 

"I had brought something for you" he slid his hand in the pocket of his coat and took out a small packet. 

"For me?" Khushi smiled excitedly, looking curiously at the packet.

He opened the packet that revealed a small box and he handed it over to her, while she stared intensely at him and then at the box. 

"Ohmygod" Piya screamed when Khushi opened the box, in which was placed a beautiful diamond ring. 

Arnav grinned at the smile that formed on her face and moved forward, before taking the ring from her and sliding it in her finger.

"Yayy" Piya clapped cheering them, while both of them leaned for a kiss.

._. 

Please don't beat me for getting so late :( I told na that my laptop ditched me 😭 

Chalo anyways, this update is dedicated to .LadyHitler. [Nisha] and ipkkndank for guessing it right Well done gals :*

And this story is ending with the next part of this chapter 😊 

Please like and comment :)

Remain hooked. 

Love,

Sanjana. 

Edited by -SanjanaSobti- - 8 years ago
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update
loved it
plz cont soon