Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Temptations.
Ohh man! Terrible future. Aryan, Ibrahim and Aarav are all meh! Aryan is more towards the ugly side! I am only looking forward to see Roshan Boys and Arhaan, he is a cutieee. Bachchan's granddaughter is cute.

Originally posted by: LWWTCBA52RRDS6CE
Aw, I feel bad that the awkward teens are being compared to adorable little babies. It's an unfair comparison.
The teen years are horrible and almost everyone looks bad for a few years during that time. Let them grow up first.
The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...
Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...
Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?
38