Posted: 8 years ago
NSKay thumbnail

...Chapter - 21...

As
something hit his
mind, he pushed
her...
Jodha was shocked with the happenings... Firstly he was angry without any reason, and his wierd questions... Secondly that kiss and now this... She is really confused with the new shade of her husband... And now he stromed out of the room like a tsunami...

The young man paced to and forth in the lavish hall... Running his fingers in his thick blackish brown hairs in utter frustration with a digusted look on his charming face...
"Oh boy! What the heck? I have almost lost my control... She is jodha dude not of my type... She is soo ugly err... Maybe not... But i can't accept her, i don't want to embarras myself by addressing her as my wife... Ghosh! Jalal control yourself man... Arrggh god save me..." he started to take deep breaths... "ohk! Calm down jalal... She is stranger for you... And you are for her..." he was shouting his thoughts out aloud... Unknown of the fact that the innocent soul had heard his every thought clearly... Tears broke its every barrier today... She had never felt this bad even when her bhaiya had blammed her for her parent's death because dadi was there for her support but now she is alone, dadi was miles away and she can't give her pain to the person who had spent her whole life to give her happiness... She is not only alone but broken too... That to beyond repair... Fate has never been in her favour but destiny can be so cruel she had never thought... Though dadi had left no stone unturned to not let her feel her parent's absence but today she terribly missed her mother... "why maa why you left me?? Am i really responsible for my parents death??" her soul got brutally bruished and shattered by his real thoughts... Her already scratched soul got more tormented... Approaching sound of footsteps broke her revrie... She immediately wiped her tears and came on her feet... It's time for confronting her husband...

@@@@@@

Pls hit likes and
comments...
They means a lot to
me...
Edited by Monucute - 8 years ago
zuytre thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Superb chappy

Pls yaar now atleast change jalal
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice chapter continue soon eagerly waiting for that
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update
bt i really don't like this jalal. ๐Ÿ˜ก .first he torture to no extent then forced himself on her nd now she is not his type.such an idiot he is.
poor jo firstly suffered by her brother nd now by her devil husband.
plz don't torture her more .
give her some peace nd happiness.
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Emm what should i say
it was nice chap
but i started hating jalal .
i mean seriously first he kissed her and then said she not of his type .
that too so loud .
poor jo yaar
feeling bad for her
now pls pls pls change jalal's attitude monu
warna i will cry
update soon
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome chappy
i hope this jalal soon understand whatever he is doing it's wrong 
update soon  
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
suprb dr
this ja is so errr..
poor jo..
just imagining how must jo have felt that time gives me a chill down my spine..
how painful it is for her to hear from her husband that he is ashamed to call her his wife..
update sooon