SHOW has lost its charm and forum

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

it is really sad but true 😭tha the show 4 has lost its charm.it started off so well 👏and was rockin in palankhet and there was no need to go to mum and everything got stuck there and there is nothing left for the viewers to watch...now i think the charm has lost and the forum can be lost too as there is any hot topic many pages

if it keeps moving like this..nobody can save this forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i enjoy watchin this show..i left watchin kyunki, kasturi, kasauti ..just watch this show n some reality shows...all i can say is ..as far as i know.. this show is better n very different than others...the only sad news is our videobee cant post the videos fr today ' coz of her exams.. 😭 😭 .....but no probs .. hope maybe someone else 'll do the videos in her absence.
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mohobbat

i enjoy watchin this show..i left watchin kyunki, kasturi, kasauti ..just watch this show n some reality shows...all i can say is ..as far as i know.. this show is better n very different than others...the only sad news is our videobee cant post the videos fr today ' coz of her exams.. 😭 😭 .....but no probs .. hope maybe someone else 'll do the videos in her absence.

ya even i agree that this show is far better than that saas-bahu crap😡

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
of course the show is much better tahn saas bahu anytime.......but ya the show has certainly lost its charm....its nt at all gud for them!!