Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Name: Soni
Favorite Actors: Karan Patel, Divyanka, Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, Kerry Washington & Ronit Roy
Favorite shows: YHM (somewhat), Zindagi Wins, Kathron Ke Khiladi, Scandal & Criminal Minds
Reason: I really love this show because of the layered characterizations of its lead characters, the medical case plot lines each week and the subtlety with which the drama unfolds in the show. The show is also very relatable and the best part is that the characters don't let their personal emotions cloud their judgements when dealing professionally with each other.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name : Riya
Favorite Shows : tere sheher main zindagi wins (currently)
Fav TV Actor/Actress : rithivik asha karan wahi jennifer sanaya drashti barun taher etc etc
Reasons for watching ZW: doctors based show interests me. and also for kiran srinivas ðŸ˜³
_Naina15_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name : Naina

Favorite Shows : I'll need time. I like Beintehaa, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaaan, and ZW obviously, and there was MTV Fanaah, and there is Warrior High, I also like Zindagi serials such as Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Humsafar, and Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam. 

Fav TV Actor/Actress : I like Harshad Arora undoubtedly, then there is Parth Samthaan, Preetika Rao, Robert Patinson, Vivian Dsena, Zaan Khan, Fawad Khan and a lot more. 

Reasons for watching ZW :  Hmm, reason for watching it. The first reason is I am a surgeon, so I am more into these doctor type serials. And I agree with you, it does seem like Grey's Anatomy. I adore all doctor types'. I also adore it because it gives me a sense of seriouness when needed, of happiness, or joy and sorrow. It's marvellous. 

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Name-Shruthi
Favorite shows- Currently Mahakumbh and ZW

Fav TV actor/Actress- Nothing like favourite. I choose TV shows mostly based on concept and if the actors are pleasing enough I am fine though

Reason for watching ZW- It has both the professional lives and personal lives of doctors weaved in every epi. I mean script is able to meander between happenings in the hospital, their duty as doctors and connecting the same to the personal lives.
shomerony thumbnail
I love ZW. It is India's answer to Greys Anatomy. I hope it lasts 26 years and beats the General Hospital record. My generation would love to grow old with perfect Dr Malvika and wonderful Dr Aliya ðŸ˜ƒ
Sisha thumbnail
name: Isha
fav. shows: Manmarjiyan, Reporters, Tere sheher me, and now ZW too...
fav actors: it's a very long list...
reasons : basically I love Abigail, so I just checked it out, and found it amazing, so I'm gonna continue happily :)
shomerony thumbnail
Veer is like Rhett Butler, Alia is Scarlett and Ishan is Ashley Gone with the wind revisited
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Name : Praneeta

Favorite Shows : too many to be mentioned

Fav TV Actor/Actress : Rajeev Khandelwal, Veebha Anand, Vrinda Dawda and many more

Reasons for watching ZW : something new and different on bindass, the first fiction of bindass 
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Name : Sejal
Favorite Shows : Sadda Haq nd other youth shows
Fav TV Actor/Actress : Param Singh,
Reasons for watching ZW : I love to watch in weeknd show to check out the show on bindass. And also, the doctor concept which I love. Thank god, this show is different & so I am sticking on happily :)
LOVE Ishaan/Aaliya :):)
Edited by .Sandhir - 8 years ago
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Name-pratiksha

fav tv show- NAUC ,Kumkum bhagya,ZW & some marathi serials

fav actors- too long list

reason for watching ZW- love aliyaa-ishaan...Edited by ....pratu.... - 8 years ago