Originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh
LIBRA (9/23--10/22): "Dear God, I know I should make decisions for myself.But, on the other hand, what do YOU think?"
Yup thats me!
i am a libra too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh
LIBRA (9/23--10/22): "Dear God, I know I should make decisions for myself.But, on the other hand, what do YOU think?"
Yup thats me!
LIBRA (9/23--10/22): "Dear God, I know I should make decisions for myself.
But, on the other hand, what do YOU think?"
yes thats me coz i always want people advice too if imn to doing something wrong!!!😊
CANCER (6/21--7/22): "Dear Daddy, I know I shouldn't depend on you so
much, but you're the only One I can count on while my security blanket is at
the cleaners."
😭😭i'm a cancerian😭😭