Behind the mask..

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode for me was a new turn ,some more hurdels in Shradha,s way, she will have to face them and with same will have to handle Sher too😭
I hate that Virat, such a cheap guy he is, his dialogue to become God in Shradha,s eyes irked me so much, who the hell you are, Shradha never loved you and will never love you. If she doesn't love Sher that doesn't mean she hates him. Atleast Sher is all clear whatever he is,as he says he is best when he is good but he is worst when he is bad. Whatever he is ,he is infront of her,not like that cheap Virat. I hated the moment he was looking at Shradha when she was applying balm. Loved Sher when he came to know that she doesn't love him but married him coz his mother force her to do so. He never looked at hr like that way even when he is her husband and legally he has those rights on her. But he is a gentleman😎. Not bloody like Virat. Virat said that she is taking side of that person who doubts her. Bloody like shut up, she knows what she has to do. And Sher is not doubting her but he doesn't trust you😡. You are cheap and can't snatch Sher's love from him. God will punish you. People like you can never become God, not even God's chappal😡. God hates people like you. He hates you😡

Above that , that Mama is becoming even biggest hurdle in Shradha's way.Precap gave me a big shock😲.W*F ,how that mama an do this. I just don't wanna see Sher's wrath after watching whole this drama. 

❤️Loved how Sumer was pulling Sher's leg and even Sher was aware about that. I was waiting to see if he will eat that bhaat or not,and yeah he had that meehti baat❤️. He looks so handsome with aviators. Loved how he was warning Sumer to not tell his bhauji that he even had that meethi bhaat, telling her about the taste is other thing. HAha , he says that he will make him eat so much bitterguards  that he won't be able to kiss his darling🤣. I love their bond btw😳. By the time his sight falls on name of Village(which i forgot)..i think Phoolganj...he rcalls Shradha telling him about Shourya visiting that mela. Loved how he wanna fulfill all his responsibilities. Whether as a husband or he loves Shradha so much that can do anything for her happiness. I just love their bond. Loved when Shradha takes side of Sher infront of Virat.

Precap scared shit outta me😲, i don't wanna see Sher watching al this, not even any other person, not even Virat😭. I want Shradha to become conscious soon. Or Virat's path will become more clear😭. Can't see this.

I loved how Bhanwari just trusted whatever Shradha said, she could even made issue out of it, as she wants to throw some chingari in the fire, but she din't do anything like that, even want to investigate about this whole drama.

So in all episode was good, but hate Virat and love Sher. Virat is really disgusting and Sher is really a Gentleman , such a darling he is❤️.

Don't know what all i blabbered😆, but felt so disgusted after getting to know Virat's real him, so yeah had to post my rant at this place😆

Like and Share your views😛

Regards, 
Babbar Sher😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Matshholic thumbnail
Thanks for the post! 😊 i didnt watch the episode but readin ur post gave me an insight into the episode. So we have too many hurdles in SherDha's love story- virat, bhanwari,mama and now god knows who else.. But lets wait and watch.
Virat is not that dangerous as mama is becoming...Sher can handle Virat easily...but this mama😒
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shera tune poora gussa nikal diya... 😆 ...
Lekin agree each word ... 😭 ...Too much of villains...
Precap is disgustin... 🤢 ...Hope Shraddha handles sher well..
Warna he ll be in his rudra avtar.. 😲 😒

Originally posted by: divyadollar

Shera tune poora gussa nikal diya... 😆 ...
Lekin agree each word ... 😭 ...Too much of villains...
Precap is disgustin... 🤢 ...Hope Shraddha handles sher well..
Warna he ll be in his rudra avtar.. 😲 😒

😆..Felt so bad after watching the whole episode...and Virat's dialogues irked me so badly...k gussa nikalna bnta tha😆
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol so much hatred for Virat! he looks lyk a psychopath lover to me but no one would guess coz of his calm and gentleman outer appearance. if Sher Singh found out about his real intentions on Shradha he'd be So dead!

Originally posted by: tickhamirchi07

lol so much hatred for Virat! he looks lyk a psychopath lover to me but no one would guess coz of his calm and gentleman outer appearance. if Sher Singh found out about his real intentions on Shradha he'd be So dead!

actually it is for his negative side😆...he was pretending to be nice, gentleman...which he is not...was liking his character when he was a nice police officer...but like u said psychopath🤢...dun liking him like that...and even his acting is worst in that way🤢
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

actually it is for his negative side😆...he was pretending to be nice, gentleman...which he is not...was liking his character when he was a nice police officer...but like u said psychopath🤢...dun liking him like that...and even his acting is worst in that way🤢

Yeah I didn't believe when I heard that he'd play the negative role. Wud hv been bettr if he played the caring genuine typ of guy negative creepy guy doesn't suit him it kinda luk awkward