Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
episode 97

texture created by katelyn arshi.

an inexplicable tear drop, forming and rolling down a smooth unlined cheek. and now an exploding anger, equally difficult to explain, its force definitely disproportionate. even she thinks so, but he doesn't care. if the tear of 88 was beautiful and neither khushi could understand it nor asr fathom its cause, the mad rage of 97 is equally fabulous. both of these, breathtaking signs of jeopardy... of a feeling unstoppable... of the march of an emotion over two people as yet not at all aware of its advent and occupation. if i use war words its because it was really an onslaught, as a feeling ambushed the ones who would be held forever captive, the only thing that would at last free them. i know i am getting carried away, but both these scenes were crafted with ingenuity, and tell a story of love so poignantly and forcefully.

indi52 thumbnail
episode 97

it suddenly struck me that 97 created a beautiful side story. as shyam finally made a strike on khushi's father, her protector as it were, and brought him down... on the other side rose a man in intense anger, almost as ugly an expression on his face as shyams's, to protect khushi. if anyone should touch her, dare to transgress thus, they'd have to face his wrath. he won't let anything happen to her.

her father lay on the ground, completely helpless... as if devi maiyya had devised it, at that moment arnav singh raizada moved unhesitatingly forward to become her protector, her shield.

two fight sequences, both nasty in their way and violent. one was all about lust and evil. the other only about love and the positive force.

i really enjoyed the writing and the thinking behind this. i have problems with patriarchy and i don't think only men protect, but they also do, as do women... and here a nice twist in story telling.

the nainital trip is one that will take us on many journeys and cross unexpected milestones. it will show us the way to diwali and beyond.

abhaas mehta was chilling i thought in that terrible sequence. the ladies of the gupta house so very natural in their reaction to the sight of shashi gupta lying on the floor. of course barun and sanaya and the thugs were captivating.

everything felt real somehow, there was such heart in acting and the telling of this tale.

indi52 thumbnail
episode 96

just saw 96 again... made this edit. i could hear this story for a long long time. really how much is communicated and races between these two... the making of a relationship, not an arch little tale told by a storyteller who has all the answers... it's a story that keeps getting told through two actors in that funny vibe of theirs and directors and camera picking shots that speak... raju singh's basic theme for them, how much it hints at every time.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
anabrissa thumbnail
hello indi,😊
I'm new in this forum and i've just started the journey with blast from the past thread but couldn't help myself and wanted to express my admiration for your brilliant writing that made me love ipk much more than i already do and see new details that went unnoticed before. your writings along with Ipoona's and arshihamesha's are the one's that really struck me and got my full attention 👍🏼👏 (I work in the field of literature and languages so impressing me isn't easy and you did it bravo👍🏼). bb later with more elaborated comments if i find time to do it.
have a nice day 😃 
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

anabrissa,

hi... and thanks so much for your note. delighted you like what i write. the show is deep and beautiful and writing about it makes me happy. glad you read and it helped you find more joy in ipk. also good to hear you went through ipoona nad arshihamesha's takes. they are most insightful. the forum has some intersting and riveting threads, hope you get a chance to see them all. thanks and look forward to seeing you again.

indi52 thumbnail
episode 105

thoughts... adding on. just posted this on the blast from the best pages of indian television ke chamakte sitare on fb.

he completely lost track of all thought as he openly stared, water from can overflowing indicative of so much. she was hot and bothered and had to run out. but she was not offended. in that moment of "pehele current"... the fairy lights remind us of electricity, the charge of an unleashed emotion, which flows uncontrolled seeking the other side, seeking connection... in that state one is vulnerable, open, no socially taught behaviour in place, one just feels what one feels... and she possibly likes that look in his eyes... it fill her, it shakes her up, she must rush out and calm down. poor girl... after the current will come the shock, just as she had said in 104... pehle current phir shock. the shock of realising she is in ... yeah, that thing that cannot be named.

in her day dream, an innocent girl who had never been in love, quickly made her own world. not even a day had passed since she had gauged she felt something for a man, she hadn't even dared use the word love. and yet, she was married to him in her fantasy. his wife. she wanted him to see her, compliment her and more. yes, she wanted him to come near, make her lose control, feel the sensuality of his breath on her... a physical, real, utterly asr tycoon in her life, her room, coming closer, and closer, wanting to do... what...

while he left her in a state, that dilli auto riksha quip even strangely sexy.. the good man left her cold.

khushi was a real girl. flesh and blood. capable of much and definitely aware of the physical side of love and attraction and marriage. maybe she needed to marry him in her day dream because only the one she was wedded to could be allowed to come that near... but she was not the girl to deny her sexuality.

made her even more gorgeous to me. wish the channel and writers had remembered the girl audiences everywhere fell in love with and are still being stirred by.

a girl thrown into a whirlpool of feelings, a place that feels stormy and, yet lit with mysterious moonlight, runs about asking her goddess to help her, tell her what's up. such a filmi yet moving tale of khushi's discovery of love. of course, soon she had attached a jalebi to eat... in its shape signs of extreme craving, desire and more.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
episode 106

added some thoughts on blast from the best on fb.

now funny, now intense, dhakdhak to a clenching of abdominal muscles, 106 screamed love while two people not quite ready to hear the call decided this was a strange situation... that could be tackled. the what rubbish route was adopted by one and talking to dm, saying i'll go mad was the choice of the other. in the middle of that nimbu mirchi and talk of evil eye while a villain planed on. maybe that evil eye cutter of di's did end up saving them both.

intensely had the senses longed, awareness had cut through and settled in the heart the inner cavities, thoughts kept straying to one, just one person. a connection in another space, a touch of each other always. matter of time before everything overflowed and the dam burst and there was actual physical contact. touch, sound, smell, taste... that table had to wobble with the impact of exploding attraction.

the wind rose and carried messages. she knew he was here. he felt her knowing, beautiful editing and play with speed of motion, a little soft focus, magic storytelling of ipk. like in bersarai, now in shantivan, whispering winds carried tales.

indi52 thumbnail
episode 107

every time i see i want to add a note. such lovely falling in pyaar. a few edits and notes.

the princess, the ogre and that fairy take trail of mud. mami ji said "mud cake!" and looked pleased, yes, the mami ji, mud can make delicious things.

today the poolside was tender, fey, a little lost and floating in a haze... of mud or magic?

perhaps he was the evil sorcerer after all, why couldn't she look away, why couldn't he? impossible not to get quietly totally lost as camera panned or moved closer or editor chose to go a little slow or gently hit the point he wanted and cut to the next scene.

texture from uploader and katelyn.

it was that moment when you know... and then you must let "reality" come and not know till you must. such detailed acting, directing, editing and magic spell casting. jadoo tona.

a sudden riff and flare of anger... almost musical, always sublime. all the way to an emotion, the way only asr and barun sobti could go.

black magic man.

hadn't she imagined him doing that... blowing on her face, just the other day? a thought that came from nowhere, uncluttered, unhampered by a thousand barriers of social conditioning? a thought from within? and look, now he is doing just that, gently blowing on her eyes, not playfully, not flirting, and yet it is the same act. i often wonder if we create this whole thing we call reality by our imagination, that amalgam of thought and our innate creative urge.

and while i watch these episodes the whole story of khushi, a girl in love for the very fist time... khushi in love for the very first time, gets even more entrancing and crafted with beautiful insight and handling. must write a thousand words on it at some point.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
these visuals indi di... i need to break all my rules and add some smileys here...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thank you, rhea... the joy of hotstar clarity is fully experienced only when you pause when you hear the click in you and make a cap, then run and make an edit... some edit, any edit. and as i watch these episodes i feel one has to write an essay on a girl and her first love or rather khushi and her very first time of falling in love. on this watch, there was so much sanaya expressed in this phase...fantastic stuff.

of course, baru  just keeps getting better. i want that jadoo tona man in black.