Originally posted by: SindhuMenon
Salman Khan is convicted and sentenced to be in Jail for 5 years. Do u agree to this or feel bad for him. The accident happened in 2002 and it took so long for the hearing.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon
Salman Khan is convicted and sentenced to be in Jail for 5 years. Do u agree to this or feel bad for him. The accident happened in 2002 and it took so long for the hearing.
My opinion : If he has really done it, then he most certainly deserves to be punished. As he has sown, so shall he reap.However, if he was not in the driver's seat, was in the wrong place at the wrong time and is paying the price for being a celebrity, then this verdict is unfair and wrong.The judiciary is lenient on even more major offenses like rape, molestation and safety of women . I have heard of several cases where politician's kids, extended family members committ graver offenses and go scot-free. Look at the recent rape case. The offender is yet to get punished.I do not love Salman nor do I hate him. However there have been a couple of his films that I have really liked. Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Ek Tha Tiger and the very recent Dabaang and Kick. The latest ones I like for the guy's tenacity even after turning 50. He can still give the younger heroes a run for their money. There was no story at all. It was a time pass entertainer, but I enjoyed every minute of it with my friends kids and my daughter.When I see teenage girls yelling out his name, I am amazed at this 'problem guy's', charm and charisma. Enfant terrible he is, but it cannot be denied that he definitely has a magnetic aura to his personality that pulls people towards him. I never knew how popular this guy is, until friends, family living in India e-mailed me all sad and upset about his verdict.My opinions are mixed. Even though an accident is something that happens by chance, quite unintentionally, still the damage is done. In this case two people have died, definitely the wrong doer , has to pay the price for the offense.
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842