Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

banner made by priya111111 thanks priya di

Happy Birth day Dona di CrazyEyes may you have blessed life ahead with happy moments filling around

Belated happy birthday SPA priya111111 and Choco pie CutieTeju Sorry I couldn't update on your bdays and haven't even wished on last one because it was sad part na

SD Sweetu happy Birthday to you too you were not here aahhh

Still this update is for all of you I just love you all like anything

Hope you like it if not loving itt

Part 55

"Pari tuje patha hai you are so warm I love hugging you in this cold winter" Maan hugs her tight as much as he can loving the feel. Cute little princess giggled feeling ticklish with his hold on her small waist. "Pari chup chap raho you will get slipped" Maan scolded her hiding away his naughty smile.
"Arey maan this is too much she is so small beta and see at you playing naughty games" Beautiful lady twisted his ears making him yelp in pain. "Maa chod muje chodo its hurting maa" Little maan tickled her on waist making her burst in laugh. "Maa kya kare she is soo soft and I love her smile she is cute mai hamesha inhe meri pas rahungi" Maan inhaled little girl fragrance deeply kissing her tiny nose.

"Maa you will give her to me right?" Rano nodded her head for no instantly making him frown. "She will get married when she grown up and her hubby will take away her from you. So I couldn't give any promise maan" Naina smiled looking at naughty glint in Rano's eyes.

"Ye kya hai rano don't tease my maanu she will always be with my maan if she is not there won't be maan" Naina eyes welled up saying this. "Arey naina ji ye kya hai you are not allowed to cry in this state my baby will be angry when he came out for letting out this happen" Rano caressed Nain's tummy with affection.

"Pari dekh all were cry babies but you are not and I would never let you cry" Maan kissed her smiling lips making her laugh more. Maan sat on his small chair making his pari rest on his shoulders enjoying the feel along with weather.

"Pari let me sleep please I haven't slept peacefully because of you long night. " Maan snapped the little hand that was disturbing his sleep. "Maa maa" Mansee poked her fingers on his eyes to wake him up. Maan at ones opened his eyes checked his surroundings.

"Pari" He whispered closing his eyes for a brief moment recalling his memories. "I really don't know why you are again bringing back your memories in to my mind" He thought as he remembers last night his brain got busy with geet only. "Is there any sign anything I am unable to understand" He was confused. His thoughts were broke by kiss on his cheeks with her little petals.

He rechecked his surroundings realized he is in manse room at KH was sleeping until now keeping her on his lap. "Great you slept here itself?" Maan thought annoyingly. What he can do when he entered in to manse room it was already past 11pm and his princess sleeping with loud snoring. Having no other option he took her in his arms to get some peace in his heart with her presence. He had no clue when he slept right over there talking with her about what happened in party etc etc.

"So madam is awake and I knew you slept peacefully" Maan asked kissing her chubby cheeks for which she nodded for yes making her curls dance in rhythmic way. "Hawww what a sight you are looking too cute" He pinched her nose playfully. He cont help out to praise her as the morning rays falling on her making her look damn cute.

"Kash she is with me here at this moment" Maan looked away saying these words. Mansee force him to look back at her placing her small hands on both sides of his face. She slowly kissed his both eyes dirking away the moist formed on his eyes. She didn't get what os bothering him but his eyes getting welled up like this she just hates it. Maan laughed looking at her antics he always do the same for geet and mansee also. "Copy cat" Maan teased her she pouted making him to kiss on her lips.
"Shit pari I need to rush up will come later please" Maan shouted checking his watch later some moment. It was striking 9.30 he had an imp meeting today. He flew away even before she protests for his departure.

At KM none raised the topic and maan was revealed even his dad haven't asked anything. Days rolling out it's been three days after party still the issue was burning topic for media and all. Maan haven't left single moment to call her whenever he gets time. Her mobile always came busy busy or she will cuts the call. Adi and Raghav personally pleaded him not to meet her soon. One meeting with her all will declare that so called lie was true.

He couldn't risk that worst case he even tried to talk with SK to make her understand nothing was true. All he could hear was her hurt words as even geet didn't told this to her. He was stuck at all ways above all the brain eating question why she didn't even tried to call him or talk with him. Still he didn't left anything he just hoped for good just everything settles down. He don't want to think in a way that could hurt him.
"Maan trust me everything will settle down soon" He heard Sia voice forced smile at her took the hot black coffee from her hands. Maan was dragged to Amy's place after lots of with his straight forward refusal also.
"Sia hope everything falls at place at least with you" Maan asked to divert the topic. He is not ready to discuss his things with anyone not at least with sia. "Maan you no need to change the topic" Sia answered casually sipping her green tea. The cool blow of air from open lawn making maan feel light.

"I am too much happy right now so stop worrying about me" Sia blushed reading message from her would-be. Maan noticed the change in sia, now a days she is looking too much happy and it was adding extra glow to her beautiful face. "Hey girl you blushes too much in these days" Amy teased pulling her red cheeks, who came after having his bath. "Bhai dare to pinch me get last" Sia pushed him on the floor. Amy eyes fell on maan graahh he hated this man.

"Maan why don't you give little bit rest your brain needs it soo badly" Amy scolded him roughly; his swollen eyes were making him go mad. Sia pressed his hands tightly to make him cool. "Maan you remember I have something important to say please meet me after this issue get solved" Sia remember she needs to tell him about SK.

She tried all her lucks but maan will always held up with works or busy with Geet or mansee, she stopped herself for unknown reasons. He seems too happy with Revealing about SK today was not good decision as maan already looking worn out.

"I do sia and buddy how can I sit peacefully when she is suffering there" Maan closed his eyes in frustration throwing his head back. "Don't even know what is wrong with her no sign of her any where I am worried sick" Maan brushed his hair back thinking ways to het glimpse of her. She is not even coming out of her home as per Raj information. "Where the hell she is why she is not coming out of her home" Maan felt like going straight to her home and end all of these. "Maanu be cool yaar everything will settles down trust me" Amy and sia left maan alone he needs time to calm his mind.

"Bhai we need to do something we have to" Aniee announced when she saw Amy and sia , ll gathered at Amy's place. "We all knew that but what have to do and how" Arjun asked with last look. "Yaar why everything looking complicated for me" Meera asked watching the scroll stating maan was at Amy's place right now, geet's where about were missing.

"Arey Dev cool we have only one TV at home" Sia stopped Dev punch before it broke the LCD. She signed when all gave her weird looks "guys I was trying to lighten the atmosphere" Sia replied with sad smile.

"Oh my god no please, not again" Meer shirked looking the display when her mobile rang. It was Aarthi call she last count as of now from days she is calling her. "Arey yaar she is hell bent to make all us attend this party and even papaji giving to much inertest in it" Aniee felt suspicious. "Cut that stupid call" Arjun shouted walking to and fro. "We need one chance to make them meet and everything will get settled" Amy said all agreed with him. "This damn media to hell with them maan can deal with it he is silent because of geet." Sia said looking at maan who stood staring at the moon in balcony.  

"Yup we got it see there" Meera jumped in joy. "Wow" All shouted at same time as SK announced GK will be attending party throwing by Aarthi the "Indian tradition night out". "Traditions and this girl my foot" Arjun commented making yuck face.

"Whatever yaar we need to attend this party. Meera just call her now and inform we all are coming" Sia said Meer did the same. "All set we need to do is drag maan bhai there and do inform his about her arrival if not he won't even ready listen to you" Dev asked aniee to do the honors as he will only consider her. He was not sure whether his thinking about geet was right or whatever, in all he don't want to hurt his bhai by refusing anything. His happiness resolves around her he prayed his suspicion was just an illusion.

--------------------------

"I want to meet mansee" Geet asked same thing like last one week. Sk glared at her furiously, "You are bound to listen to my words I am not did you get it" Sk shouted breaking things kept on side table. "You are the one who makes me do this if you forgot" Geet said caressing Rano's big photo frame with her hands. "I want to meet him talk with him but you are not allowing me, you took away my mobile ok fine but why you are not ready to make me meet mansee" geet asked with frustrating tone.

"What you think behind my eyes you romance with that guy and I need to do is enjoying the whole scenario aah" Sk asked shaking geet like mad woman. "Get one thing if you need your baby safe just do what I said you need to obey my words like old days that's it" SK given her ultimatum. "You need attend the party which was at tomorrow night so be ready" SK throws packet on bed left the room with annoyed face. "If she is not the one who is behind all these who is it ? why they played with me?" Geet thought when she left the room. The last bit of doubts her mind raising washing away with SK behavior day by day . Sk thanked her acting skills she is successful in making geet believe she is not behind this issue. "Just be my kitten geet you will face worst cases after tomorrow night" SK thought messaged aarthi "All set out".

Last one week was hell for geet but she didn't skip her meals or anything she make sure she was taking everything. Because it's his order she needs to make up to her promise she given to him. She was not worried for anything but for her baby and yeah "Unse bhi milna hai" She is losing herself every moment without him. The cool air blow makes her shudder as she sat on swing feeling light after days. Her thoughts went back to the day there romantic date.

(Continued Below)

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See how weak you are looking" He scolded her for nth time putting another morsel of food in to her mouth. She grinned eating from his hand feeling like real princess.

He swayed the swing with dip of his foot finger while she is lying comfortable in his lap hugging his waist. "I really love this place this moment" She confessed looking around with amazement.

They were at farm house, maan arranged small beautiful garden for her in terrace with swing same like KH. KH garden had witnessed the blissful moment of their life's, he could never ever forget it There first kiss there togetherness for first time.

"I was blessed as you loved it this much" He kept another morsel in to her mouth. "Aap nahi khayegi kyaa" She asked when he is about to kept another morsel even not bothering to wait until she completes her mouthful food. "Ab tuje meri chinta karneki koi jaroorarath nahi hai" He snored at her. "Muje nahi khana aap muje bahut dant rahi hai" She hides her face in his stomach. Maan laughed at her antics she is worst than mansee when it comes to food. He hides his smile when she steeled glances at him still hugging him tight. "Nahi tho kya only a weak see what you have done to yourself last to much weight and ye kya hai dark circles" He scolded her again. Its just week they both met by persons after his confession princess doing this all he is totally mad on her.

"Aap muje sone nahi dethi kya kare" She complained making baby face.  He was dumb folded with her answer "She will be my death one day" he murmured with slight cute blush, which she missed it. Msk and blush gals will go mad if they saw it, but everything only for her.

"Muje kuch nahi batha you need to take care of yourself even if I was not with you should take food should sleep like good girl" He asked with expectant eyes muffling her hair. She thought for a minute making him chuckle nodded for yes kept her hands in his un cleaned one. "Ab meri bari aap khalo chup chap" She commanded showing her hand keeping morsel in his mouth forcefully.

She was admiring the place like small kid like watching everything for first time after her manmai on him feeding him fully.

"It was looking like heaven"
She said too lost in everything the small place looking less than heaven

Greenery was screaming high everywhere and the sparkling light adding glory. The moon took the honors to add more romance like it was lacked. The cool wind making his thoughts to crazy and he shuddered with the wildness he holds for her. "God man control" He controlled himself while she is busy in running here and there playing with moon, her favorite game hide and seek. Maan flt like moon blushing looking at her he got jealous.
. Her smile makes his day he is going mad without touching her keeping her this much close. "You know what you are doing to me" She heard his voice before her lips crushed up with his.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She came to present hearing loud screams of SK, heck she hate being here.  Fighting with Sk she is losing her self control breaking inside still she did it. She decided on tomorrow evening she will meet mansee if it costs anything she care damn. Her guts strongly saying something wrong with her baby. Meeting him was her next target
"Per wo kyu nahi aaya muje milne" She thought again with almost crying expressions.
"Tu kyu nahi aaya geet muje milne" maan thought looking at the moon thinking about their date.

Hey gals I have happy new to share I have completed one year in my working career

Was happy as I had spent awesome memorable moments with my colleagues of course good learning experience it feels awesome to earn something by your own

Sparkle

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice part...

SK was the one doing all the non - sense things isn't it??

n she is making both the sides to suffer n doubt on others too...
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
amazing update
waiting for next update
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da terrific long update! well written! Hate SK! Maaneet suffering!
samidsamid thumbnail
awsm upddt...i jus hhate sk...maeet r suffring bz of hr..updt soon..thnx ffr pm dear
Maya_Maan thumbnail
Wow, thanks for the sweet long Update honeyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely😊😊😊
Maan flashback was so sweet, he had been in love with his little PariπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
this SK is too much, torturing Geet and hell bend in creating problems😑😑😑
hope Geet and Maan find everything about SKπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Totally Loved it honey😑😑😑
you rock
⭐️⭐️⭐️
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional omg update..te way my maan was drown in his past  and wen he realize it dream his restless was lovely emotional..te way manse is te only soul who can sooth my maan ki wound and te way she kiss his tears was lovely emotional touching, mansee is real angel..te way my maan ki restless thinking abt his geet and his yearn to meet her was lovely..other side geet ki restless and pain te way sk threatening her with her baby, wat ever  she was taking care of her for my maan was lovely emotional..opps so arti and sk ki plan , they dont know they soon going to meet they hell..te way my maaneet thinking abt each other and carving to see was lovely..wen they duriyan will end..i love te update  dear
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
one more res poo
rhank you sweets 
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part.. when will maaneet be happy