Annakodiyum 5 Pengalum Zee Tamizh (New Serial)

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Writer Ashok Kumar is scripting for another show titled ''Annakodiyum Aindhu Pengalum'' will commence 9th February at 7 pm, in place of ''Uyir Mei''. It started on 23rd Feb, I think.

Writer Ashok Kumar who is also pens the script for popular serials like ''Vamsam'' on Sun TV and ''Amrutha Varshini'' on Suvarna, said ''Annakodiyum Aindhu Pengalum'' is the story of the protagonist and her five sisters who come to Tamil Nadu in search of their father from Kerala and how their life takes turns thereafter. ''Annakodiyum Aindhu Pengalum'' has been Produced by Sathyajyothi films.

Shruthi Raj of "Thendral" and "Office" fame is the protagonist.

We have "Soundarya" and "Sudha" of "Saravanan Meenatchi" fame in motherly roles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gisel thumbnail
I saw just one episode.
A chinna jamen (father of the 5 girls) is married to someone called Padiamma (Sudha of SM). She is barren.
He also is married to "Soundarya of SM" who is of malayalam heritage. She has 4 girls with him. 
Both the ladies are oblvious of the other.
One fine morning, "Soundarya of SM" goes in search of him with her daughters because of some reason and everyone knows.
The jamen guy has a brother, who with his wife plots to usurp his wealth. He also has a sister, who lives with her husband and kids in the house. 
Padiamma helps "Soundarya of SM" and her kids settle down.

That's it. That is all I watched. Couldn't change the channel with the elders of the house watching, could I?
Gisel thumbnail
Any one has been watching? Can you give updates? Something in brief? Is it promising? 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Gisel, how are you??  Hope you are well.  Did you see the finishing of Thendral?

I want to watch this show also but the problem is there are no online uploads of the episodes and I don't have the channel, so I cannot see it.  I checked on Youtube and all but Zee Tamizh is being annoying and not uploading the epis.  It sucks because people want to see it but can't.  I think all these Tamil channels and production houses should follow Vikatan Televistas who are perfect with their uploads lol.  I don't think the show is going to go for long if the online popularity doesn't exist.  

Thanks for the quick updates of the intro, if I come across the episodes I will post them here. 
Smiles-20 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgRRNxt4-uI[/YOUTUBE]
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Full video episodes for the show can be seen on Zee Tamil's website.  But they only updated the last three so far, hope they upload the rest asap.  Shruthi looks nice in the show but there are a lot of characters already in the show.  Since I missed like the first 12 episodes or so, I'm lost with things lol.  Hope it goes well. 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
my dad watch this serial regularly 😆 ...btw Gisel nice UN and DP...i love Gisel as well as enchanted ❤️