Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

banner made by priya111111 thanks priya di

Part 54

"Baby come lets go please" SK placed her hand on geet shoulder like supporting manner. Her face masked with shame hurt pain every one clearly noticed that. "Mam I think you too don't know anything right" SK heard one middle aged women asking her with sad expression. "No comments please" Sk eyes welled up she left dragging geet along with her, Geet followed her like zombie, before disappearing from his eyes she glanced at him. That look had no words but her expressions it was unbearable he is shocked for this. "What she is thinking?" He thought painfully still looking at the path moment ago she left leaving him alone in heavy crowd.

Maan was getting infuriated with media guy's questions, but all he could think was the look she fired at him. He was getting scared worried what not that one look holds so many emotions , how long she may fool the whole world with that bloody hell GK attitude but he can see it. Did she thinking by chance thinking about this ficaso?, Especially about him.. Damn it took allot of time for him to make her believe him. One sec why she even thought in these lines god nothing making sense. All he need to do is meeting her for ones only ones.

"Sir it's not good to stay here more let's move on" Raj tried to broke his trance. Maan gauged at him with un spoken questioning  look "Mam is on her  way she is safe " Raj informed him making his uneven heart beats to get some rest. Maan was really grateful to Raj at this moment nodded at him with humble respect, then makes his way out without wasting any second the place making him feel suffocated.

Heavy crowd the hungry eyes of reporters nor there cams making him feel special as he is most wanted now. It was the thing he hated in his entire life the display of his life in front of world. "Sir I will handle everything no need to stress up yourself please have a good sleep" he heard Adi voice before he shut off the car door. Adi looked away when maan tried to force a smile at him. He was surrounded with people who care for him like Adi and Raj still he is feeling alone empty without her.

"Sahib kaha jana hai" maan heard driver kaka asking him while the car moving away from the crowd. Maan badly wants to meet her but right it was highly impossible the tough task. He never cared for anything he is not afraid of media but her protection is the important thing he needs to think. "KH" he fumbled silently driver kaka nodded smiled faintly.

"Kaka why ur smiling muje bhi batado " maan asked with puzzled look. " kuch yaad aaya sahib purane bath" driver answered driving in max speed. " aur wo bath jaroor meri related hogi" maan closed his eyes while resting his head back on seat.

He needs distraction right now kaka smiled with a known look. "Sahib ye sab jo ho rahi hai ismai koi lena dena nahi tha have faith in god" kaka said indicating geet. God?, maan never had faith in him kaka just hoped.. he could at least have now. "Rahi bath meri smile ki pyar aap ki ankhon mai saaf najar aarahi hai geet beti keliye nothing can part away both of u trust me" kaka said giving new hope to maan. He know, geet is special for him and by coming with maan here he saw everything. The determination he saw in maans eyes when SK dragged her away the last bit of doubt faded away. No matter who ever came in his way maan will bring back geet he can say it.

" I wish kaka everything will get settled" maan took deep sign saying this. "Sahib we reached ring me whenever you want to leave from here" kaka stood opening door for maan. It was very late night kh was looking almost empty other than staff and few People when maan entered.
"Princes at least i can share with you what I am feeling what I am thinking right now " maan thought getting inside KH.

"Per wo kaun  tha jo geet baby ko legaya wahan se?" Kaka thought having hot tea in nearby caf. He couldn't saw the lady face but because of crowd but his mind saying something that he is afraid to or not ready to believe.

"Maa ye sab kya tamasha tha" Ranjith snored pushing pics of maaneet on table. Dadi signaled aniee to leave the dining table she obeyed left taking meer with her. "I really pity you my son you were not ready to believe cropping pics of maan with any girl but you just believed these without any proof" Dadi glared at Ranjith but it filled more with hurt expressions. It's been so many times maan life boomed like this in front of media and some media fellow even released pics stating many ugly facts. None raised any question in any issue especially Ranjith never did as Maan was not in India.

"Maa but pics look at them how disgusting they are and that girl I saw with my own eyes she is high head girl I have ever seen. She is not worthy for maan if it was true also" Ranjith ended up with frustrating tone.
Dev could see the Fathers love for a son , he is thinking about maan but not about the losing respect not about the defame Khurans have to face. "Dad let maan bhai come we all knew he could never defame our respect he could never ever spoil the values Dadji inherited to him" Dev tried to cool out Ranjith. Naina nodded at Dev when he mouthed to take away Ranjith. "Chalo ji have some milk before sleep it was already too late". Naina intervened; Ranjith glanced at his maa before leaving.

"Dadi how come pics and all and they have been came out I am puzzled" Dev scratched his head. "Yes beta i am thinking the same how come? I am sure maan revels doing this to defame him" Dadi answered sipping her apple juice.

"He had same amount of enemies like his followers and fans na chill dev maan bhai can deal with it" Meera entered along with Aniee. "Arey yaar how can you all be this much cool see the pics it was there private moment someone playing with their life's like this was really not acceptable" Dev was getting frustrated , His maan bhai life it was for god's sake.

"Bhai chill ok Maan bhai can easily deal with it tu tension mat le but I am worried about geet right now" Aniee said comfortable lying on dev's lap hugging him by his waist. "You are worried about her not for maan bhai that's so sad" Meera teased but the amount of love she hold for maan, none can change it never ever.

Dev was disappointed at this point he was getting suspicious with geet but he didn't voice out knowing all ladies were irrecoverably in love with geet. But he couldn't refuse the thing only maaneet were there without anyone of there notice it couldn't be possible.

"Bhai give me head massage please I love when you do it" Aniee voice broke his thoughts, he happily did what she demanded brushing off his thoughts.

"I am worreid for maan where he is lost till late night after what ever happened"Naina thumped on sofa rubbing her fore head. "Arey bahu rani ji you should get worried for your pati ji my grandson will be safe somewhere around no need to get worried about him. " Dadi tried to assure Naina but she is not even ready to listen her words. "Arey yaar why this geet always needs to miss my calls" Meera yelped throwing away her mobile after trying for nth time.

"Ye sab kya tamasha hai geet aah?" SK screamed at geet throwing her on bed without even caring anything can hurt her. Allas when she cared, if geet get hurt also the visible pain would be nothing in front of the burden she carrying in heart.

" I am asking you something answer me damnit" SK screams didn't effected geet. SK smiled cunningly she is too happy as her plan executed the way it had to be without any hurdle. Geet sat on bed cuddling her legs together with lost look staring at empty wall. "Have you became dumb what was that you married msk was living with him?, really? in my absence bahut kuch hua and I never knew it" SK barked like mad witch. Geet sat still not obvious of anything it irked SK.

"Leave " SK heard geets when she tried to grab geets arm. "How dare you" SK shouted big which can break ear drums of any." don't bark like dog just leave get last" geet shouted in same pitch. SK danced in joy looking at expressions of hurt and angry on geets face. "Geet don't forget what you are why you are here with me all these days" SK said in her devilish smirk. "Foremost hope you are not daring to forget your favorite patient as well" sk's last sentence scared geet to nuts. SK glared at geet in typical manner left with annoyed face, but there was a instant change when she left the room bright smile didn't left her face.

Geet shut the door with loud bang leaned on it closed her eyes tight ' tried to block her un reasoning thoughts. The pics danced in front of her eyes like flash she nodded her head vigorously to get away from it. When they met at KH none were there and the kiss, it was her first kiss in her life. The bliss she felt was un explainable and she believe maan too felt the same.

She haven't reacted for anything for any crap media talked about her, But with maan it was special. It was her life their privacy then who the hell dared to play like this. The dirty game, Playing with emotion of love her feelings, her precious moments. Those were the beautiful days she ever lived in her life she was unable to digest the fact someone did like this.  

But how the pics came up is there any game playing up on her. Maan? Why would he do it' for what purpose. "Tu pagal hogaye ho geet" She cursed herself mentally for even thinking like this. This witch SK will have nothing to do from her words she guessed it. The truth the fact she is unaware it was all her play and she became fragile doll in SK hands.

Many questions running in her mind and none had any answer the worst annoying case. Sk words rang in her mind God her baby. She wants to see her baby badly but after what ever happened this witch won't allow her. The wetness didn't reach her eyes when her heart crying like never before even. His words rang in her mind "Whatever the matter just promise me you will never ever cry" . Most importantly why will she for what she need to cry?.

Her mind again strikes the question her heart not to ready to answer, how pics came out. Only maan and she were there how come. Just how the hell it does happened?. She felt like her head spinning she don't have any clue when she slept on floor itself hugging herself together.

"Pari tuje patha hai you are so warm I love hugging you in this cold winter" Maan hugs her tight as much as he can loving the feel. Cute little princess giggled feeling ticklish with his hold on her small waist. "Pari chup chap raho you will get slipped" Maan scolded her hiding away his naughty smile.

"Arey maan this is too much she is so small beta and see at you playing naughty games" Beautiful lady twisted his ears making him yelp in pain. "Maa chod muje chodo its hurting maa" Little maan tickled her on waist making her burst in laugh. "Maa kya kare she is soo soft and I love her smile she is cute mai hamesha inhe meri pas rahungi" Maan inhaled little girl fragrance deeply kissing her tiny nose.

"Maa you will give her to me right?" Rano nodded her head for no instantly making him frown. "She will get married when she grown up and her hubby will take away her from you. So I couldn't give any promise maan" Naina smiled looking at naughty glint in Rano's eyes.

"Ye kya hai rano don't tease my maanu she will always be with my maan if she is not there won't be maan" Naina eyes welled up saying this. "Arey naina ji ye kya hai you are not allowed to cry in this state my baby will be angry when he came out for letting out this happen" Rano caressed Nain's tummy with affection.

"Pari dekh all were cry babies but you are not and I would never let you cry" Maan kissed her smiling lips making her laugh more. Maan sat on his small chair making his pari rest on his shoulders enjoying the feel along with weather.

Here you go gals don't get bored of update ok it came too long 4000 words so spilitted in two will post next soon πŸ˜›

The last bit of update..  keep on scratching your heads thinking what it was πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Sparkle

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
maan itna kuch jaanta hai kya sk ko samajh mein nehi pa raha hai...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Edited by love2_soma - 9 years ago
nnc001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
felt sooo sadd for my geetu
kill thz SK plzz

maan remembering his pari geet
luvdd it
update soonEdited by nancychopra1297 - 9 years ago
samidsamid thumbnail
awsm updt...can i kill sk please...stpd alwys try to hurt Geet...felt bad f maneet...updt soon thanx f pm dear
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
WOW, SK again playing with geet and maan...grr she is a total...grr
hope geet does not doubt maan and believes in him, waiting for maan to figure this out that it is sk and get geet out safely...his pari...he will never let her cry right...great flashback...
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update..But me wondering when will Maan come to know the truth about Sk? Geet is badly trapped by SK..The flashback was good..Waiting for next..
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice update
waiting for next update.
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
That bi*** SK.grrr...
What she actually wants!!! :/
Y she's using geet -_-
N geet...the dumbest girl -_-
She should have guessed that's sks plan...who else will click pics at that time outside her home -_-
Maans father doesn't likes geet :(
Dev also suspecting :O
Last part was cute... :)
I actually forgot how old was geet when maaneet part away :/
Maya_Maan thumbnail
OMG Honey gave an update after an long time and this,😭😭😭
OMG poor Maan Geet,😭😭😭
Hate that SK😑😑😑😑
how can this be trueπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•,
Dev seriously doubting GeetπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
why would she do this to herselfπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•,