ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

ok ji WHAT IS LOVE...?

i am giving answers from Bollywood..

Pyaar Dosti Hai.. Kuch Kuch Hota HaiπŸ˜†

Pyaar Hai Ya Saza Ae Mere Dil Bata... Salaam E Ishq😭

Pyaar Kisi Se Kab Hota Hai..πŸ˜• Jab Hona Ho Tab Hota Hai..😲Pyaar Ka Kya Matlab Hota Hai..😑 Pyaar ka Matlab Rab Hota Hai...πŸ˜‰ OM JAI JAGDISH

and definition of love by Deepthiya oops Maa..lol
from Fighting Fate

you..oh..My Love..
Deserve A New Life...Not A Used Wife...
Deserve Happy Smiles.. Not Sad Tears...
Deserve Gifted Prodigy... Not Compromised Responsibility...

Another One -

"Pyar ka matlab sirf pyar ka izhaar karna nahi hota ... pyar bina kuch kahe bhi, pyar hi hai ... pyar qurbani bhi hai ... pyar ek doosre ke liye chup rehna bhi hai ... pyar ka matlab sirf pyar ko pana nahi hai ... pyar kisi aur ki khushi ke liye, apni khushi mitana bhi hai" - Mujhse Dosti Karoge
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

Another One -

"Pyar ka matlab sirf pyar ka izhaar karna nahi hota ... pyar bina kuch
kahe bhi, pyar hi hai ... pyar qurbani bhi hai ... pyar ek doosre ke
liye chup rehna bhi hai ... pyar ka matlab sirf pyar ko pana nahi hai
... pyar kisi aur ki khushi ke liye, apni khushi mitana bhi hai" - Mujhse Dosti Karoge

maine jaan bhoojh kr ye film add nhi ki coz phir dil krta film daekhne ka..
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lalarukh thumbnail
DEEPS must say that this is one of the best chapters till date of sbh...u have written it out of this world...simply beautiful ..
starting from the first line of chap ..things forbidden often becomes ineffably desirable...how true to core the words r ...u took me to eve and adam ...how the forbidden fruit became desirable for them and how they lost it in front of desires ...

abhey and gayatri proved to  be different yet being protective parents...u have portrayed so well the shaky confidence of parents there though they giving preference to their son desires...but same time they r shown so selfless...there was only one demand from their end and that is the smiles for their only asset...only pride  and reason of living ,Arnav ...it felt so good to read abhey pov on khushi,indeed she is innocence...and her smile the most beautiful essence of her soul...but still she having very truly whole baggage to herself...very apt discussion that a person who herself is struggling for survival how she is going to become anchor for their son's  life ...but still they r keeping their finger cross for best and not only for arnav but i guess for khushi also ...they both though worried but at the same time not said anything bad about her...thats beautiful...it was just concern and care ...the line which is breaking point for me in this whole discussion was...which i guess did the positive trick for abhey even and that is..."u don't want him to struggle without the support of parents like we did..."...i guess this line took the show :)...i was having this feeling that as abhey gayatri themselves loved each other under all the storms and hurricanes...they for sure going to understand the word LOVE and the uncontrollable emotions attached to it :)...

deeps how beautiful writing skills u r having yaar...i am proud of u :)...if there were abhey and gayatri worried for their son...other end u have shown shashi extremely observant and  in concern for his daughter...understanding how much she went through whole day...worried about whether people said outside something bad to her...and then best thing which is so good to see in shashi today...he gave her breathing space...parents parents parents...kiya hain ...inn keh bas mien ho tou kabhi aik ansoon bhee na anay dain ap ki ankhon mien :)...poor or rich doesn't matter...cause emotions r from heart and heart only understand one language and that is of LOVE

khushi painful journey of past...this time its more from a wife pov whose soul is stabbed with the bitterness of fake love ...fake concern ...fake care...fake trust ...her whole 6 years of marriage throwing  venom on her existance...burning not only her heart but her soul melting too by lava of betrayal here...her introspection ,her search for a moment of purity in those 6 years  ...pushing her into dilemma of to be or not to be ...constant fight  with inner...its killing to even read ,but wt she is experiencing thats beyond imagination..i can use these  words of mine for khushi lonely state here

yet another night with darkness around..
yet another sky being moonless tonight...yet another blackness with no luminous stars
searching for them carefully and only clutching worries and pain...hurt and fears
hanging right there instead of bringing grin getting grim in return...
yet another night have to shed tears for every prick around
strange had put myself exhausted to sleep yet some voice hit the elusion with a bang
waking me up from deep slumber...have searched from here to there for peace
again but no sign of moon there...yet again have to stay up rest of the time sorting
answers for uncertainty...yet again have to pluck one by one all worries from there...
from dusk to dawn ...but in the end they hanging again on dim black slate...
out of hold but not out of mind ...tired of its appearance yet again
consoling  myself with anticipation...again hoping the next night coming up there
changing this darkness to rich lucent bright...with shining stars ...with happy moon around...
yet still have to discover wt was that voice which put me off from deep trance yet again tonight...

loved the way u have written arnav entry at his place...with charlie being around...lol...he feeling suffocated as her tears and sobs making it difficult for him to breath...and then the next min...that bus ticket which brought the smile back...with the flash back of her words of care and concern for him...haha...she taught pretty cool to dr r how to have bus journey with lil pushes ...lol..

and then came the famous question and its so sweet and awesome reply...deeps its hatkey for me cause the approach is simple yet very deep in meaning :)...absoluelty dr r answer for the innocent khushi there :)...no tarry torch keh lana and being all poetic...excellent writing...πŸ‘

wt is love?

love means khushi :)...happiness...in happy times  and in sadness and in tears :)...wow...

laugh and world will laugh with u but cry and that one shoulder u having there in that weak moment of urs ,i guess thats for sure is shoulder of special one :)

after understanding fully wt love is from arnav...her words "he never loved me"..that realisation was killing...and after that the past u opened up in front of eyes...that is simply brilliant writing of urs deeps...very painful...karan was brutal criminal...he killed the dreams of a young girl of 19 years...he had stolen all the stars of happiness from her eyes...very painful

deeps i think i am short of words in ur praise here seriously...its awesome to see khushi totally opening up in front of arnav...the way she shared her past...ufff...and the way he heard her all without judging or stopping her...infact he was there throughout...i guess thats the difference in friendship i found between arnav and lavanaya...:)

i loved the way she finally felt light ...and gathered herself from darkness and i found her tigress ready to fight with karan and deshmukh once again :)..her discussion on deshmukh and her trust towards arnav...simply wow...

loved the way u have balanced out the scene with little light moments too...the f**king retard was mind blowing rhyme ...hehehe... it feels to me like a rhyme to ears...lol

that discussion on bus and ticket...stupid and weird...haha... and the end my my u took the heart baby with hug and smile...πŸ€— and πŸ˜Š...loved it loved it and simply loved it

after seeing the way she opened up in front of her friend ...the way arnav was there for her ...the sms and smiles exchange ...i am feeling better

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Deepthi, another emotional update but very well written.πŸ‘

Abhay and Gayathri are indeed such a beautiful couple and I am always in awe about their silent understanding of each other and their unconditional support they have for each other and for their son and his choices. 

Arnav taking off in the City bus, dangling at the edge of a chipped iron board, struggling for a mere foothold, be it in her life or her lifestyle. 

I loved the above sentence where you have so nicely compared Arnav's bus travel to his real life. But the stronger the foot hold, then the possibility of him getting into her life and heart also gets stronger. And trust me when Khushi told him that he has to push his way through, I immediately thought that unknowingly she herself has given him a way to get into her life and heart. πŸ˜³

Again the other comparison I liked in this update was :

"He always wanted everything new, branded, exquisite, top of the line." He darted his eyes between hers in all incomprehension. "I dont understand why her?".

You know something, I never had the luxury of bed in my life before my marriage. So, when I saw one in his house, I felt like I was a princess in a paradise. But then as years passed, my respect to the sheer luxury diminished to none. 

How similarly Arnav and Khushi both look at the outward luxuries. 

Arnav wanted all brand new, top class things when it came to materialistic world but when he chose a heart, he chose the most pure one, he did not compromise on that.
Same with Khushi, even though she was happy that she has married a financially sound person, but still what she looked for was just his true love.

Money is required to live, but after a certain amount of basic necessities, money becomes insignificant in anyone's life. It's love, care, trust and truth from near and dear ones which matter the most.

Coming back to Abhay and Gayathri, their fear and concern was so natural as parents and me too like them hope that Khushi can really become Arnav's Khushi (Happiness) in every sense slowly.

It was so painful to read Khushi thinking of the past with the kameena and how at every point in their six years of married life he had betrayed her of her love, affection, trust and her submission of herself to him in the worst possible way.

She believed that he loved her and it is natural for her as a wife to believe that her husband loves her, and he manipulated her trust in him to his own benefit everyday.

Khushi has possibly experienced the worst kind of betrayal. And the irony is betrayal came to her from the person she loved the most. 

Dr. R ji's explanation of love touched my heart. 

Zindagi har kadam, ek nayi jung hai

Jeet jayenge hum, jeet jayenge hum, tu agar sang hai....

And Karan always referring their physical act as "sex" shows how disgusting his mind is. No happily married couple usually refer this act as just sex. They usually have their own code words for it be it as innocent and naive as "jalebi making", but never say just plain sex. 

The more I know about Karan, the more I hate him, the more I wish he rots in hell. πŸ˜‘

Glad that Khushi decided enough is enough. Enough of crying, enough of thinking about his betrayal, now its time to show him and herself that she is worth much much more than what he had made of her from past 6 years. Time to set herself free from his sham of love and time to take action to make him pay for every tear she has shed and for every manipulative day she has lived with him.

Loved the cuss words she spoke against the kameena. πŸ‘ 

idgaf animated GIF

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Open Heart with Dr. R ji on "What is LOVE?"

Hello professor Deepthi or should I say "our lovely love guru"πŸ˜ƒ. The only problem I see is my entry level skills may fall way short for your advance level classπŸ˜‰.

A Big thanks for this big, warm hug of a chapter. Just like Khushi, we all needed that one to sleep tight in peaceπŸ˜ƒ. I was already over the moon just reading the chapter but you made sure I also had a cozy bed, soft blanket and starry view with your perfect realistic answer for "What is Love?".

Love is of course a topic for the ages beyond times. And as an emotion, it is always hard or near to impossible to confine it to any sort of standard description. But you Deepthi my dear, are the I.M.possible kind and I am just mesmerized by the maturity of your treatment of all the emotions and link them to one universal emotion of love.

Happy, sad, protective, caring, bold, optimist, pessimist - you have shown us that love can make us reach so many emotions that we never even we realize that we have. The teaser already had me so excited and now I wish I could do a one on one interview with you and pick on that master brain of yours😊.

Abhay and Gayatri's guarded optimism and protective pessimism, was a treat to read. Every kid, no matter how ordinary aka a chipped iron board for others, becomes an extraordinary aka private wheel in so many ways for his/her parents. I have never realized that anguish can be captured so beautifully - the trust they have for their son clouded by their fear for him, the admiration they have for Khushi clouded by the uncertainties about her. Just marvelous in every aspect.  

Khushi's recollection as a wife was a thought provoking one in so many ways. You were so right about all the things we do in the name of love. I am sure that section echoed a lot of similar sentiments for many of your readers.  

Then it came down to the "love" call. I think it was one of your best works (at least for me). The way you handle those tender and teasing moments with an underlying touch of infatuation and love, the way you say so much without even being explicit about and the way you activate all the five senses of your readers, I wish I was more eloquent than what I am capable, just to express my gratitude.

I usually want to reserve these things for babies but the safety lesson to Arnav to a grown kid Arnav for a bus ride in Mumbai, was the cutest to the core.  "Take the same number bus and try to learn to push people, OK?"
- How did you even come up with that one? Really ROFL here🀣

The most gratifying part though was when Khushi has to go through the part of the necessary evil called "realization". As you so eloquently put it, sad truths have to be accepted to emerge stronger. It was already evident based on her bold talk even about sex to Arnav and I am sure those are sure signs for things to come.

In the interest of keeping the comments to minimum, I will stop here. But, do you still think if this is one of your best chapters - "You still want me to answer that?"πŸ˜‰
Edited by bhavali4RR - 9 years ago
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OHH...THANKSπŸ˜ƒ
WAITING...
Dhrenu thumbnail
Very emotional update.. :) Abhay is worried for his son.. Loved the whole conversation of his parents about arnav' love interest..! Abhay is somewhere right as he know khushi's life is full of baggage.. Or may be he fears dat will khushi reciprocate the feeling for arnav or not..? Gayatri plays wondeful role in clearing his confusion !! 😊

Shasi's care towards khushi is worth to read.. afterall he is a father.. The inner turmoil of khushi about being used by his husband wrongly made my heart bleed..! The confusion about love is all over her..
What is love ...?? She understands dat wat she shares with dat dog is not love... 😑 he was just using her..! Mera mann kar raha hai me khud maar doon uss karan ko... 😑

Wow what an answer given by Dr R ji... " love is to me is khushi" i cant tell i was grinning like an idiot after reading dis... πŸ˜† khushi shares her life how she got married and how was her life after marriage.. Its really painful to read what she had gone through... How could a person be so cheap n disgusting..??

I love how their conversation progress further.. How she curse him.. It also makes me feel good..! I hope everything will be alright.. Their light conversation about bus ticket, arnav teasing are lovely.. Thanks for giving such nice update deepthi... You are a blessed writer.. :) the whole update is heart soothing.. :)

😊 Edited by Dhrenu - 9 years ago
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
unres
after so many months Res ka mauka mila..
Part 1
aftr witnesing beautiful scene of bus,Abhay is concerned about Arnav..
GAYATRI ABHAY, parents of Arnav r worried bt they do trust on Arnav..
ARNAV KHUSHI finaly bus se utar gaye..lol

can't xpres Khushi's condition.. Every lyn is showing how much that Kameena karan used/played with her innocense.. Part endd at same lyn what is Love? Waiting for nxt part
Part 2
he is nt hallucinating.. Wakeup jaanu. She finaly said it what is love and yes love is Selfless

finaly for khushi i m Quoting my own lyns ''DEATH OF OLD ME REBIRTH OF NEW I''

wow Jab we Met scene bt Maa only 1 gaali bht naa insafi hai

ful update dhaanso baki baad maiEdited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago