Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mahatma123

u have lost it rao ðŸ˜† , now bringing terrorism in BW forum, please stay on course ðŸ˜†

LOL..isn't that their pet tactic... bringing in unrelated stuff ðŸ˜†...

terrorism...religion...keep waiting for what she brings up next... 
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemarao2

why some of u keep bringing pakistan into discussion? Are u trying to say that india is as worst as certain countries which support terrorist ( in this case Hindu Terrorist Groups like VHP) and blame girls for rape??

one big security expert..aren't you...🤣
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Well if it wasn't for said skin, she wouldn't be considered "gorgeous, stunning, exotic" so she's making full use of her "too dark skin." 
There's just something about her I really dislike, I struggle with understanding what that is since I know barely enough to dislike her & that's a strong word! But I think I do. She tends to talk like a human being who has loved abroad her entire life & deems us as "inferior". Just her general tone & way of talking. She's extremely well dressed & seems to be a decent actress but there is no need to denounce BW just b/c you found no work there. Their reasons for doing so were excessive shallow but it is exactly  that sort of industry & while it's obvious that provided to her bitterness but it's been a long time now & she has found moderate success in HW capitalizing on her "exotic , dark & stunning" faced& style so why not let it go? It doesn't effect her today & there is vengeful happiness to be found in the fact that those very people now beg her to work in their films which SHE declines! So there!!! 

On another hand I love the fact that she's the only Indian person to make some sort of impact in BW whatever the likes of B Sr or even Ash would like to imagine; Frieda's the only one to have worked with moderately big names in big projects. 

I think I just dislike her b/c there are strong rumours that she cheated repeatedly on munchkin Dev Patel during their 6 year r-ship... I don't even know why that bothers me except that he seemed gone on her & she didn't really? ðŸ¤”
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think she got too big for her breeches. Foreign roles got her ego pumping. She thought she was special. I liked her after SDM, but she lost the plot after that. I prefer the likes of Mindy, Aziz Ansari, Kal Penn, Archie Panjabi, even Parminder Nagra who better represent South Asians in film and television. They manage to address issues at home and abroad without coming off too cocky. Kal Penn does sound cocky at times though. 

It is a pity her personality is such a turn off. She makes relevant points, but it unfortunately gets mired in controversy because of her unpalatable attitude. I bet (hope) Mindy could say something about the skin tone discrimination in India without stirring a hornets nest. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I think she got too big for her breeches. Foreign roles got her ego pumping. She thought she was special. I liked her after SDM, but she lost the plot after that. I prefer the likes of Mindy, Aziz Ansari, Kal Penn, Archie Panjabi, even Parminder Nagra who better represent South Asians in film and television. They manage to address issues at home and abroad without coming off too cocky. Kal Penn does sound cocky at times though. 

It is a pity her personality is such a turn off. She makes relevant points, but it unfortunately gets mired in controversy because of her unpalatable attitude. I bet (hope) Mindy could say something about the skin tone discrimination in India without stirring a hornets nest. 

True. Archie Panjabi is more famous I would say than her just b/c she was on a popular & critically acclaimed show & OMG how beautiful is that woman?? Now that's what I call a beauty. Frieda is average, she has her beautiful days & her average days but by HW standards she's ok. But since HW has a fascination for "exotic" skin she was singled out as some great beauty which I truly don't think she is. Archie Panjabi is someone I consider beautiful & it's extremely hard to believe she's nearly 43. God. Damn. ðŸ˜² She's also talented which is what matters. So are all the other names you've quoted. 

It's her arrogant & condescending attitude that gets my goat. She has some strange superiority complex based on what I shall never know. I caught her mouthing off about Indian actresses & her accent is terribly annoying!! I know many S Indian Christians who do NOT sound like her!!! I don't think it's out on though, but it's really curious to hear her talk since she has a proper accent. 

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8