Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
All I've got to say is that I'm so * BLUSHING * over the Olicity scene ;)
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SoreThumb

Could be Talia Al Gul
MG said there is going to be another marriage ..and peo9le were speculating it could be Oliver and Nyssa or Talia (akin to Batman and Talia in comics)

Even Caitlin and Firestorm are getting married..too many marriages in CW shows

Season 3 has been hit and miss for me..have liked the dark tone but too many ooc scenes

Yea a lot of ppl are thinking it could be Talia. 
Oh man I would have been f**king pissed if Oliver got married to someone other than Felicity πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

OMG Kaitlin and Firestorm are getting married? That SUCKS!  I have been shipping Barry and Caitlyn ever since she got drunk that night and Barry took care of her. I hate Iris!! πŸ€’

I have been loving most of season 3...except for the fact that it took Oliver 5 (Li An Yu) + 2 (Starling City) years to become the Green Arrow while it took Laurel two months of kick boxing lessons to become the Black Canary  πŸ₯±

Btw what scenes do you find OOC?
Edited by AvadaKedavra - 9 years ago
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

Yea a lot of ppl are thinking it could be Talia. 
Oh man I would have been f**king pissed if Oliver got married to someone other than Felicity πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

OMG Kaitlin and Firestorm are getting married? That SUCKS!  I have been shipping Barry and Caitlyn ever since she got drunk that night and Barry took care of her. I hate Iris!! πŸ€’

I have been loving most of season 3...except for the fact that it took Oliver 5 (Li An Yu) + 2 (Starling City) years to become the Green Arrow while it took Laurel two months of kick boxing lessons to become the Black Canary  πŸ₯±

Btw what scenes do you find OOC?

Same pinch..
I love SnowBarry too...and dislike Iris
Its almost like Oliver-felicity and Laurel all over again for me..with oliver-laurel supposed to be endgame but people liking Olicity instead and WestAllen supposed to be endgame but people liking SnowBarry instead..Iris is annoying..maybe less than Laurel but annoying none the less

The speed with which Laurel become the BC was funny..well its small mercy that they made her falter time and again at the time of battle but yeah..it seemed too far fetched even for fiction

@OOC: a few things just haven't fit..like I get Oliver is almost obsessively protective if Thea but to join Meryln to save Thea's soul...maybe not OOC but totally W*F decision
And Raylicity felt like a totally separate storyline not really connected to the main story and seemed forced..
Plus I missed Digg in action and the original arrow dynamics
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
I watched this promo for thousand times without getting bored .. lots of spoilers when I was avoiding spoilers BUT Olicity scene is everything that I remembered ... OMG I still can't believe it's happening .. I hope they are not editing anything .. 

BTW running news in fandom says the epi may deliver best n worst Olicity scene .. I am confused .. do you guys have any idea??
Nichuss thumbnail
olicity β˜ΊοΈ
but i dnt want ray-oliver team up... πŸ˜ˆ