JA, History Thread Discussions for Invitees Only DT. NT Pg.97- Page 74

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

59.5k

Users

14

Likes

2.7k

Frequent Posters

Rasika29 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sindhu, do you know C++ programming?

If yes I need a help...😳
Edited by Rasika29 - 11 years ago
history_geek thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Here is a Post about ancestors of Akbar.

One wonders what it was that propelled a young, 'illiterate' boy to all-time greatness. Was it him, his associates, his family background, or destiny that made Akbar truly great? It was perhaps a happy admixture of all these. This article looks at one of these factors - the family background of Akbar right from the time when his ancestors ruled the steppes of Central Asia.


This post attempts to ONLY look at ONE aspect of their personality. Their religious proclivity. This post is meant to look at their 'other side' which is not known to 'many of us'.


They were, almost all of them, free-thinking. They switched their religious beliefs to suit their political goals. They sought the company of learned men. They visited shrines and discussed the doctrines of various faiths with religious authorities. It appears ironic that these were the same folks who also had utter disregard for human life.


Akbar incredibly reflects many of these traits, which is what intrigued one in the first place. This article SIMPLY points out the traits that are common to Akbar and his ancestors.

Post is by Radhika.

Link::

https://mariam-uz-zamani.blogspot.com/2015/04/emperor-akbar-did-he-inherit-eclectism_6.html


Edited by history_geek - 11 years ago
SindhuMenon thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rasika29

Sindhu, do you know C++ programming?

If yes I need a help...😳



I do. I can help. I am traveling and will be back home tomorrow. I can have a look then .
Rasika29 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon



I do. I can help. I am traveling and will be back home tomorrow. I can have a look then .


Thanks dear...Let me know when you have time will PM you details...😳
It is a programming contest problem, I promised my brother I would help him solving and now we are stuck...😆
Edited by Rasika29 - 11 years ago
history_geek thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

@Rasika..
PM me also...If that is a "programming" contest problem. :)


SindhuMenon thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rasika29


Thanks dear...Let me know when you have time will PM you details...😳
It is a programming contest problem, I promised my brother I would help him solving and now we are stuck...😆



Pls pm today itself. I will look at it and get back by Wednesday
history_geek thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Rashmi81 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
O dear mind ,if you are jealous of somebody ,you are angry with somebody then imagine god's face instead ,every time when you think of that particular person.In this way remembering god again and again ,you will come near to him.
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Rashmi
Thank you for your lovely prayers everyday. It is a pleasure to start my day with something pure and positive. 😊
ayushimehra thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

O dear mind ,if you are jealous of somebody ,you are angry with somebody then imagine god's face instead ,every time when you think of that particular person.In this way remembering god again and again ,you will come near to him.




Rashmi,👏 👏, you recalled me, once Namdev, eating food,Dog came,& Run away, snatching, Namdev,s, Roti, Namdev, now Running away, back of dog, & saying these words; Roti is dry, come back, i want to put on, Ghee this Roti, because;


Tera mera ekk Noor Phir kahe koo hazoor tune shakal banani hee shvaan (dog ) kee;

( means concious is same in everyone, but difference, is here you are dog or animal form, here

means Namdev sees in everyone, God is living or present, maybee any creature, or persons.

Related Topics

Chat Clubs thumbnail

Posted by: Sevenstreaks · 5 years ago

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".