Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zona8

Wow..u write awesome maha!!!!
Everything was so beautiful... I was lost for sometime in it!!!
Now I Want more... 😈 keep writing

Thanks Mahi ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

wow awesome update..
nice names.. aham & karan..
surya great people thought they got their son they dint forget vikram's son... & consider themselves parents of 2 sons..
liked it.,.
continue soon..

Thank u so much ðŸ˜³
AhamyTed thumbnail

Day's nd Night's pass...SurYa take care of the babies very well...BB , who's quite experienced has already taught a lot abt motherhood to Sandhya...
She takes care of Mishri too , who has no mother beside her to look after her...
It has been two year's now...thing's have turned back to normal .

But many changes did take place in the house...Chavi who ws left all alone, realised her mistake...She decided to stand on her own legs nd gain success in life...She shifted to Delhi , took up a part time job , secured herself financially nd is doin an architectural course now...
Mohit who had already shifted to Jodhpur is still der only...Emily along with Pari too hv settled there.
Vikram continues to work in his saree shop , he has expanded his business on Sandhya's suggestion...
Sandhya as usual goes to her work nd finds a tough time managing both household and work...She get's exhausted very soon...But still , she's managed to take care of everything very well . Her seniors r very impressed with her performance.
Suraj who expanded his business long ago continues wid his work.
BB , Bbsa spend their time playing nd taking care of their grandkids.

Another person who's now come is Meena . After spending two year's in jail for the baby swap crime she commited , she's come back .
One fine day , she coincidentally meets Vikram in Gol Pyao Bazaar...she runs to him . Vikram get's shocked seeing her ..." U , wt r u doin here..? U were in jail na.."
"Yeah I ws , bt it's been two year's nd I've been released  now...How..how r u ji..? How is our Mishri nd our son ?"
"Move from my way , I don wanna see your face...nd u r nothing to those kid's , nd dare u take my son's name...He's not urs anymore , Bhaiyya Bhabhi hv taken nice care of him , u don hv to worry abt him at all"
Tears roll out of Meena's eyes...'Ae ji , I've already got the punishment for my crime...my daughter ws taken away from me , I wsn't allowed to feed my new born child also , nd now wn I've come back , u're continuing to punish me...Pls lemme meet my son "
"Forget him , I've given his responsibility to Bhabhi...she's his mom now . I've handed o'er the legal document's also to her"
BB who ws present in the bazaar sees the scenario.
Vikram leaves from der nd Meena is left crying .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At RP , a letter comes for Sandhya. 
"Surajji , dis letter is from Comissioner sir "
She opens it nd find's out dt the letter is regarding her transfer to Ahemdabad...she get's shocked seeing it . She further reads nd finds out dt criminal activities have increased in Ahemdabad and a worthy officer is needed to tackle the situation...She'll be posted der as the new SP .
Suraj too gets shocked , he stammer's..." San Sandhya ...Ahemdabad..? Dts in Gujarat na...hw cn they post u der.? Hw cn they...a a erm..no"
"Surajji , didn't know abt it...I will talk to sir..." Her brows come together , she frowns in tension.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comissioner sir has denied her request. Sandhya talks to BB abt it. BB get's worried listening to dis " WHAT ?!? Is he out of his mind..? Wt abt ur kids? They r just two year's old...U cnt leave them..."
"BB , I nvr told I'd leave dem , it's a matter of few months...we all cn settle der "
BB is shocked listening to dis . How cn she leave her ancestor's house like dis nd setlle in Ahemdabad. 
She leaves the place unsatisfied.
Mishri who ws standing and listening too all these conversation's bcums very sad. She goes to the babies's room with her lips curved downwards...a pearl of tear fall's from her eye's wn she sees the babies.
She caresses their face...Suddenly she feels something warm on her shoulder . She sees Sandhya standing behind her.
"What happened dear Mishu..? Y r u crying..?"
" Badi maa...Kanha erm no,  Arjun is so happy with my old mamma , he has a little brother to play also . I have no mamma , papa comes at night only...U r also mostly busy with work.
I hv only dada dadi nd Karan-aham ...but but...U will also go nw ... 
First mamma left me , den Mishri nd Chachi left...now u , tauji , dada dadi nd Karan Aham will also leave me alone "
She says dis nd runs away from the room shedding tear's...

Sandy pity's Mishri who is suffering because of RP...
BB who ws standing outside think's abt Mishri's word's ...

Next Part's Spoiler : Suraj Sandhya's emotional conversation.

Edited by AhamyTed - 9 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Maha😃
waiting for the next part 

surYa convo ðŸ˜³
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasurYa

Nice update Maha😃

waiting for the next part 

surYa convo ðŸ˜³

Thanks Subhi ðŸ˜³
I shall post it asap ðŸ˜Š
--FM-- thumbnail
Will Sandhya leave her job??😭

Or will BB have to bring Meena back...😊

nice update maha..
very exciting spoiler..
waiting for next part..😳
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: --FM--

Will Sandhya leave her job??😭

Or will BB have to bring Meena back...😊

nice update maha..
very exciting spoiler..
waiting for next part..😳

Keep reading to know ðŸ˜›
Thanks ðŸ˜³
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my baby sis ! R  U out of exam Zone these days  ??😛 Woow , waiting for the next part .  Write sooon ðŸ˜Š
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..
vikram still upset with meena...
sandy to shift ahmedabad..new posting.. but wil she? & who wil accompany her?
mishri's words overwhelming... poor kid...😭
so know wil bb bring meeena back...??
continue soon..

AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy18

Oh my baby sis ! R  U out of exam Zone these days  ??😛 Woow , waiting for the next part .  Write sooon ðŸ˜Š

Yup no exams ðŸ˜Š
Thanks...I'll update soon ðŸ˜Š