Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What going on in  his brain
Awesome teaser
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 4

" What you did was very wrong, Khushi beta! You were targeting his most weak area!" said Renuka, thoughtfully.

" No Maa! She was not wrong! When he could stoop so low for revenge, even she can do things while burning in the fire of vengeance!" said Lavanya, defensively.

" This same support made Arnav Singh Raizada take this step, Lavanya! You failed her as a friend, beta!" said Renuka, while pulling her ear.

" No aunty. Please don't blame Lavanya for all this! What had to happen would have happened the one way or the other!" said Khushi, getting lost in the flashes of the dark past.

--FLASHBACK--

The seminar was adjourned as everyone was laughing around on Arnav after Khushi's prank. And the management knew no one would hear Arnav speaking after what had happened.

"Arnav, Don't tell me you are going to spare that girl!" said Mukund, in anger.

" No one will do anything!" said Arnav, stopping everyone from leaving as everyone was prepared to go to Khushi.

"Is everything alright with you? I mean, she did something like this and you are going to spare her? Are you going to lose in front of her?" said Ricky.

" You all find reasons for losing but I don't need any reason for winning! Winning is as Good as breathing for me! Khushi Gupta, you made joke of my name and now you see how I will make your life a joke, after which you will never be able to joke around! You made the college laugh on me, now you see I will make the whole world laugh on you! " says Arnav Singh Raizada, the suave flirt of the University, who was burning in flame of revenge.

" But what are you going to do, Arnav?" asked Paarth, in curiosity.

" The unexpected. She will face things which she would not even have expected in her dreams, which will leave her without any reaction!" said Arnav, smirking finally after the taxing events of the day.

-----

At Khushi's house,

Khushi was relaxing after the mind-blowing planning she had to do for her revenge. Hearing music was her favorite pastime since her childhood. But this pastime was now broken since her phone was ringing.

" Which idiot is calling me now?" thought Khushi, while answering the call.

" Hello. Khushi Gupta here!" said Khushi, which made Arnav and his gang, think that this girl's voice spills arrogance every single time she utters something.

" Hello Khushi. This is Aman Mathur." said Ricky, mimicking their dramatics' teacher's voice.

" Oh I am very sorry, Sir!" said Khushi, quickly checking if her tone was too arrogant.

" I understand, Khushi! I actually called you to assign you a work!" said Aman Sir according to Khushi.

" Glad that you chose me, Sir! What can I do for you?" asked Khushi, very politely much to the shock of Arnav & co.

" Actually our college is making a short film which shows the significance behind the Indian marriage rituals! So the college wants you to act for that, as you wanted to be an actor if not a business woman" said Ricky as Arnav was writing what he had to say. Arnav had managed to extract every bit of information from the friends circle of Khushi for this.

" Act as?" asked Khushi, very happily as always wanted to act but she never got the opportunity and later she switched her interests.

" The Bride. But the costume will not be provided by the college!" said Ricky, while thinking that this might get Khushi suspicious because she was too sharp at times.

Costume will not be provided? But isn't that a rule that the college provides us with everything for these short films and everything our college produces?

" But Sir, hasn't it been a rule since long time that college provides us with the costumes?" asked Khushi, hesitatingly as she didn't want to lose out this opportunity.

" This time, we are not doing it  as err.." stuttered Ricky as he didn't know what to say but he soon came with a comeback.

" Do you have a problem, Khushi?"

" Absolutely no sir. Spare me the details, Sir!" said Khushi, while thinking deeply about this whole matter.

" Sunday, 10:30 am! And you will have to arrive as the bride by that time without fail! And no place for mistakes!" said Ricky, mimicking how Aman Sir shouts.

" Sure, sir! This will be the most memorable one!" said Khushin, unknown to the fact that it would indeed be the most unique marriage.

---------
At a park,

" Guys, we need to arrange a pandit, the decorations have to be perfect and nothing should be suspicious! And we also need a director! Not to forget.." panicked Arnav, while everyone was giggling at the ever calm Arnav panicking infront of them.

" Don't worry, Arnav! Everything would be perfect and fool proof! After all this is to teach that chudail a lesson! Now she will never be able to dream or insult anyone!" said Ricky, while giving hi-5 to Mukund.

" But isn't this too much! I mean taking advantage of someone's dreams and taking revenge!" said Arnav, while thinking deeply.

" Are you crazy, man? She did so much and you are hesitating to do this! She tarnished your name and you don't want her to get even a punishment! Nothing is too much!" said Paarth, reminding him of Khushi's deeds, which made him angry,

And when Mr.Raizada is angry he doesn't think straight.

"You are right, guys! We will do this!"

----

How was it?

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update 😊 Edited by Rohinid - 9 years ago
deesha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav's friends are a bad influence on him but he himself is not thinking straight due to his anger. Khushi said it right, it was going to happen sooner or later.Edited by deesha1989 - 9 years ago
Dhrenu thumbnail
Haww... Arnav is getting married to khushi in his anger..!! Omg.. Wat gonna happen..? Waiting for next update..!
josnirmala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What Khushi did is correct
his plan should fail
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Arnav is getting married to khushi in anger...
Eagerly waiting for d next part...
Thanks for d pm...
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

Arnav is gone mad in his anger
His friends influencing him

Wtng for next
Update soon

Love u