Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 24

Sitting infront of the mirror in a bathrobe, she wondered what has happened. Just in a day so so much has happened. She was still not over the kiss from the last day that now even this encounter in bathroom, from all the places has left her spell bound. Her eyes rose up to look at her image looking back. Her cheeks were flushed pink from embarrassment or his closeness, she couldn't comprehend. Her eyes were full of shyness. She could feel her body throbbing and shivering with the possibilities of happening. What if last night, he wouldn't have left? What if they would actually have crossed all the barriers of shyness? What if there wouldn't have been any curtain in the bathroom? What would have happened if he would have witnessed her in her natural state? All thoughts where on one side made her horrified, on the other side somewhere, they gave her goosebumps of anticipation too. "Why am I so affected with each memory of him? Why each brush of his fingers on my body will make me ache for more?" She wondered. Her fast beating heart was providing her all the answers but she was too raw, too new to listen to them just now. Though Dhruv said that its love but how could he be so sure when she herself was confused. And then her mind started to work on the previous encounters they had and her body's reaction to his closeness.

Outside, Maan was wandering in the hall. Damn, he cursed and smacked the wall on the side. He was feeling frustrated. His whole body was still vibrating with the hazy image, he had witnessed just few moments back. His hands were clutched tightly, making his nails leaving hard prints in his palm. God! Why I have to suffer this much? He wondered and sat on the sofa and just on impulse, hit the small table on front with his foot. "Why are you putting out your anger on such poor things? What have they done to you?" The voice caught Maan attention who rose up his eyes to find Dhruv standing in front with a rather curious look. "Why are you here? Haven't you met your friend just today?" Though, he was now in Maan's good book but right that moment, his was making him more furious. His taunt was ignore by Dhruv as his mind was too diverted in some other place so instead of teasing today, he replied in a rather serious tone. "Yeah we did met...You know it was our last day of university...But when we all friend bid bye, Geet was too much emotional..." Dhruv explained while sitting opposite to him now and surprisingly, Maan was taking interest in his words. "For Geet, this university was not only a place to study or to make friends, she was there to atleast have few moments of peace that she couldn't have back in her home...A place where she could breathe freely...A place where she wasn't answerable for anything...A place where she could be just herself...When her mother passed away, it was us she leaned on...We are like a family now...She made us a family...her family" Dhruv said and removed a lone tear that was stuck at the end of his eye. "And that's why she was actually crying at the end...It was hard for her to bid bye to a family she made here...I just came here to check if she is ok" And that explained Maan about her dull face. Damn. And he was thinking that she regretted their moment. A moment that was so precious to him now. And then he thought about his action in return. Uff...He was about to have a heart attack by that lady. "Maan" Dhruv clicked his fingers in front of him to gain his attention. "Yeah am here..." He replied instantly. "Ok...I was asking where she is." Dhruv voiced his question once again. "She is in her room...She just took a bath..." And again that reminded him of the close encounter of a few moments earlier that instantly burned up his body in flames. "Let me just check on her" Dhruv stood up and left to her room while Maan clasped his fingers in frustration now.

She was fine now. Dhruv made her feel easy and comforted. That's what she loves about him. He always make one feel happy and secured in his presence and that's why his friendship took a place in her heart after Annie and...Maan's. Just thinking of his name was making her go flushed right now. As if getting it, Dhruv smirked and with a raised brow said. "Don't be such a grumpy girl yaar...or else, Maan will come and beat me to make you cry...He already looks too much in pain by seeing you tears" Though he was teasing her by taking Maan's name but he and she, both knew it was the truth. Maan could never see her in pain. "He cares for you Geet...And as much as I would have hate to say this...He cares for you the most...More than me too..." He made a sad face, making her frown. "You care for me too Dhruv...That's why you are here...and that's why I cherish our friendship" She told him truthfully. "That I know...but I want you to get down to your feelings for him...Even a blind man can tell you how much possessive, protective and worried Maan is for you...If I hadn't just been your friend, I am sure I would have been laying in a hospital bed right on the first day he saw us together after your marriage...I still remember...His eyes were spitting fire just caused I caught you in a hug" Dhruv remembered and laughed out how he had that man earlier whom he now respect. Just because he know, that no one could took care of Geet the way he does. Geet smiled at his words. "He loves you madly Geet...Though, this relationship comes as a shocker for you but I will say, give him a chance...You both deserve happiness...and I can guarantee you, this time your search for love with reciprocate 10 times back...making up for all those pains and suffering, you went through alone in these few years" Geet looked back at Dhruv with wide eyes. How did he knew what was worrying her? Is she too transparent? But Dhruv just looked back and ran an affectionate brotherly hand over her head. "You can trust him". And after a bit hesitance, Geet nodded. Dhruv left the topic right there and stood up. "Ok, enough of emotional talk...I wanted to tell you about this last get together we have planned at Sahir's farm house...So don't cop out on us this time...it's tomorrow night...we will have a night over their...I know Maan wont restrict you" Dhruv told with a smirk. "But still, I have to ask him" Geet replied. "Don't worry, I will ask him myself" He assured and after a departing hug left her room. "How could he say No when he will know that he too is invited over" Dhruv grinned and left to find Maan. As both silly persons in question were so not ready to confess their feelings, Dhruv decided to play himself as a cupid. They both deserves happiness and they both deserves each other, was what were Dhruv's last thought as he found Maan pacing aimlessly in the small hallway.

It was the next day's afternoon when Geet was packing her bag for the night over. Dhruv has messaged her last night to inform that Maan had agreed for her to go. She was happy to go out with her friends as she was never allowed by Akshay to go out with the bunch of her good for nothing friends as he used to call them. So it was something, she was going to experience after a long gap. But somewhere she was disappointed too. Maan hadn't talk to her since yesterday nor was he there on the dinning when she went out to get her dinner as the running rats in her stomach made her get out from her room's territory. Nor at breakfast in the morning. Now above that, she has to stay away from him for another day. Could she really enjoy herself knowing that he will be back home, worried for her or probably, cursing himself due to her. But now she can't even back out from her plan to go to farm house nor did she feel she was able to face Maan. So taking a deep sigh, she took hold of her carry bag and came out from her room. As expected, Maan wasn't out. She couldn't wish him Goodbye nor could take a look at his face. "Ma'am, Please have you lunch...The car is ready outside to take you to the farm house" Rupa told her while serving the meal. "Thank you Rupa... *Pause* Where is Maan?" Pursing her lips, Geet inquired finally. "Sir has already left to go somewhere" Rupa informed as she excused to get yogurt for Geet and dishearteningly, Geet ate.

Half-heartedly, she came out from the building and moved towards the car after spotting it. She open the door and get in the back seat only to come to a halt by seeing Him, sitting on the driver's space. "Maan" She exclaimed out happily. Maan just turned and gave a small smile. "What are you doing here?" She questioned and then realized that may be, Maan had to go somewhere in this car today which was usually used by her and may be the driver is waiting for in the other car. "Actually...I..." But Geet cut her in between. "Oh Sorry...I understood...Sorry for disturbance...I will go in the other car." She said and opened the door but before she could take a step out, Maan caught her wrist to make her stay. "No...You are not going anywhere...I was waiting for you so we can leave for farm house...Actually, Dhruv invited me too and I agreed so later we can go back to Delhi straight from there". Maan gave an explanation just to make her comfortable. The sole reason for him to go on this trip was she but he thought may be if he tell her that, she can think that just like her grandpa, he is also putting restrictions on her. On the other hand, Geet was disappointed to know that Maan was going along with him just so to please his friends. 'Why, did you want him to say that he is going for you? Just for you?' Her inner voice questioned but she was unable to answer that. "Geet...Close the door" Maan left her wrist and again took hold of the steering as the feel of her skin was getting unbearable to him. Geet felt the loss of contact and was disappointed of his withdrawal. Nonetheless, she closed the door and he started off to the journey.

Maan was standing far away from her, looking so ...hmmm...attractive? Yes! Attractive. Geet thought as her eyes roam on his well-dressed self. He was wearing casual cream khakis and a baby pink upper with a lining shirt underneath.

Maan's attire

He was busy having a discussion with Dhruv and his mates, Dhruv just introduced him to. The discussion was looking too deep as his hands flowed into the air, immitating his words. His efforts to mingle into her friends circle really made her happy but his ignorance to her was unknowingly breaking her apart. During the whole ride, Maan was mum and kept his focused on the road ahead. Dhruv had already sent him the location map which ultimately made him reach the right spot in just 45 minutes. The changed equation between Dhruv and Maan was surprising for her to know but she was happy at that. After arriving, she met her college friends while Dhruv took Maan away to get him settled onto the boys room reserved for the night and he stayed in those four walls till it was time for the party. 'Do he regrets being that close to me?' another fear arise in Geet's heart but then was bothered once again by her mind. Why does he matter so much? He is a friend she surly don't want to lose but is this restlessness is just for her friend? They are married legally...Is she hoping for a future with him? Is she ready to accept this relationship which according to her was forced? Does she really feeling that forced? She wondered and bit her lower lip, again passing a glance his way. It was a look of longing, a look which demands attention and a look, which he surly hadn't missed to feel...and see.

It was evening time. Sahir has arranged a pool site small party. The food and drinks were ordered. The shimmering lights have lightened up the whole area. Few girls were sitting on the edge of the pool, dipping their feet in the cold water, enjoying the soothing feel of it. Geet was standing at a corner, leaning against a tree silently sipping her orange juice. She was wearing a short sleeved pink kurti with white leggings.

Maan eyes has noticed her as soon as she had taken step in his proximity and no matter how much he wanted to go near her, he kept himself at bay. But nothing could stop his eyes to go way back to her and absorb her beauty. She was such a sight for his sore eyes and right now, in her simplicity, she was looking divine.

"Where are you lost?" The light tap on her shoulder made her avert eyes from Maan and look at Dhruv who had already followed her gaze and had a grin on his lips. Damn, this man can never let her drool on her own husband in peace. Geet thought a bit irritatingly now. "Don't worry...I know you can't help it now...Since your husband is well one deadly good looking man". Dhruv commented, making Geet blush for a moment before she slapped his shoulder in mockery. "Dhruv...". Dhruv just couldn't help but chuckle and raise up his hands in surrender. "Ohoo...Wild cat...Don't worry...I am not eying your husband...I am a perfect straight guy and if you have any suspicions, just know that I had proposed Ruchi last night and now we are officially a couple." Dhruv said showing her his plastic promise ring which made her go all smile. "Wow...and you stupid hadn't told me...Above that you call yourself my best friend". Geet complained after a bit. "Ohh! Am not I telling you now? Besides it was just last night so it's not so late". Dhruv explained that mellow her down. "I am so happy for you...many many congrats". And Geet gave him a light side hug in happiness. "God! Did I just saw your husband spitting fire at me with those black eyes". Dhruv teased as he looked at Maan and get his grip tighter on Geet's arm, keeping her in place. Geet heard him and looked up to see exactly what Dhruv said. Maan's eyes were fixed on them and if his fist was any indication, she knew how hard he was trying to not march towards them and punch this man. "Leave me..." Geet gritted her teeth while Dhruv just enjoyed Maan's anger and Geet's desperation to get out from the hold but taking pity or better, taking precautions for his safety he left her. "Wah wah...When I told you a number of times that Maan loves you but then you didn't agreed...Now, you are thinking that he will mind if you hug your friend...Is his possessiveness not a part of love than what will you call it?" Geet's mind froze as yet another side of Maan was opened in front of her. There, Maan just turned away and move towards a silent corner to burn his anger. "I think he just got angry now" Dhruv said making Geet look once again at him. "Hmm...I think you shouldn't have invited him here Dhruv...He must be feeling left out". "Geet...are you seriously blind...He didn't came here cause I invited him...He came here just for you...Just to keep you close to himself". Dhruv was frustrated now. He could understand her fears and precautions to keep her heart save from any false hopes but it is just pure insanity when she is not ready to believe and acknowledge the love which rare people get to see. "Ok...I you don't believe me...Just follow me and you will see it all". Dhruv took her silence as a challenge and marched towards Maan before she could stop him.

"Hey Maan...Are you feeling bored?" Dhruv approached Maan with a drink in his hand that he caught from a near placed table. "No...Not at all...It's a nice party" Maan commented, still looking mellow. "Wow! what a couple...Both matching colors? Was this planed or it's a co-incidence?" He teased Maan in order to just lift up his mood. "In between, I know I don't have any rights to know...But did you guys had a fight?" Maan looked at him with narrow eyes as Dhruv took that as a cue and continued with his explanation. "I noticed you two are not talking right from the time you came here. Just stealing glances like lost lovers and then before too, when you guys arrived, she came out from the back door of your car and you from front... I mean normal couples prefer to sit at the front to enjoy the ride" Maan took a sigh and spoke up. "I think, I should not have come here" That line startled Dhruv as he looked at Maan and then at Geet, who was gazing back at Maan, listening to each and every word he was uttering while standing at his back. "What do you mean by that?" He questioned next. Maan who was looking down, just scratched his shoe sole with the floor. "I...I just think she might be feeling that I am here as her guardian who is about to stop her for having her share of fun..." "Maan, look...There is nothing like that" Dhruv tried to pull up his moral. Though, Dhruv had hated him earlier but now, after knowing this man, his hardships, his efforts and most importantly, his undivided love and affection for Geet, his whole way of seeing him has changed. And now, his helplessness on his equation with Geet made Dhruv know how sensitive of a person lay behind that facade of egotistic man. He knew, he will never hurt Geet, at least not intentionally. He was too raw and careful to take any risks with her.

Dhruv silently made Maan sit down on a wooden lounger. "Now tell me...What is the problem? You can share with me... I know, before I might not be on my best behaviors with you...I had hated you immensely but I know if there is one person who really cares for Geet and can keep her happy, is you." Surprised Maan looked at him and then gave a smile. "I just hope that's what she can think too" Maan hoped and Geet's heart started beating fast. Dhruv waited for a moment but when Maan didn't continue, he knew he has to step in. "Do you love her?" As his questioned stroked his heart's core, he looked deeply at Dhruv. "What do you think?" He counter questioned making Dhruv smile. "Then my boy, you have to express that otherwise how would she know that whatever you did is out from love rather than pity...She has been used to it Maan...Whenever, from whomever she expected love, they always pushed her away...You need to say it, make her hear it..." Dhruv pushed him while giving a look back at Geet who was still absorbing Maan's word. "Annnddd...I think I might have a plan" His lips rose up in a grin. "What plan?" Maan was apprehensive but his question showed that he was willing to try anything that could get him her love.  Dhruv bend a bit and whispered something in his ear, making his eyes pop out. "Are you out of your mind?" Maan squealed. "Not till now...But I will be later knowing that my best friend has finally accepted happiness in her life..." Dhruv smiled broadly and got up. "You have few minutes before I go and discuss this with Sahir. Till then, you can prepare as what you going to do" Dhruv left him shocked without letting him have a moment to argue anymore. Maan just ran a desperate hand through his hairs and groaned. "Never knew one day I have to do this filmy stuff too".

Geet in the back who had heard Maan's confession...not in words exactly but it was near around to it...was standing in shock. All her mind set up webs on why Maan did this, did that... finally found a culmination. It was all through his Love which drove him to find her, rescue her, marry her and now, protect her. His care, his affection...all was for a friend, he had fall in love. But is she ready to accept it now? was the question that bothered her. Their past spent moments rushed infront of Geet's eyes. His meaningful gazes, his intimate touches, his anger if someone dare hurt her, his scared face when she fell from those stairs in the mall.

"Boys and Girls...I know we all here friends have gathered to celebrate our togetherness...to cherish the moments which we have created in the last few years of our friendship...The love we have for our friends...Many of us have even move forward from friendships in our relationships" He gave a wink to his girlfriend Ruchi, who just blushed in return. "So to celebrate this new relationship, I want to invite our new friend out here, who is not from our college and not this city...But in last few days have come so close to many of us...and would like to request him to sing a song to make this night even more happening..." Saying this Dhruv passed a look at Maan who grimace and took a step back, wishing to just disappear somewhere. "Maan Khurrana..." And the damage was done. Maan closed his eyes and shook his head. Dhruv needs to get smacked for his action. On the other hand, Geet was getting shocks aftershocks. First Maan's confession and second, he is going to sing? She just couldn't digest it. Her eyes moved towards Maan who was hesitating right now and for the first time, she went ahead to rescue him. "Maan..." She called him from behind, making him turn. "If you don't want to do it then don't...No one can force you" She passed a glare to Dhruv who just winked and smirk her way. There, Maan was happy to hear her call him after a whole torturer day. God! He didn't know that he could ever miss hearing his own name from someone this much. "Let's Go" Geet turned around when Dhruv called from the back. "Are you scared to do it Maan?" Dhruv teased and hit on his weak spot, knowing Maan Khurrana will be anything but scared of challenges. "I will do it" Maan voiced loud enough for Dhruv to hear. Geet looked at him with an open mouth. "I will do it Geet...for you" The last words were just mere whispers but she read them on his lips. Maan turned around and moved towards the place near Pool where the DJ system was set up. "Can you play an instrument or someone from us shoulder volunteer for it" Dhruv questioned as Maan grind his teeth and spoke. "Piano, I can play". Luckily, there was a small piano set up by Dhruv friends which came handy at the moment. Dhruv stepped away after wishing him luck and moved near Geet, who was still looking at Maan in a trance. "Just hear it carefully Geet...May be, your heart will answer all your questions this time." He whispered in her ears and moved away with a smile on his lips.

Maan took a deep breath and looked around at those anticipated faces before his eyes fell on Geet who was fidgeting with her fingers. Nervous. He was a keen observer of her actions and reaction to know her state but somewhere, he felt, this is the right time to say things to Geet, she would have avoided to hear otherwise. Running his fingers on the keys, finding his pace, he finally struck a chord that instantly filled the air with its music.

Tu Mujhe Soch Kabhi Yahi Chaahat Hai Meri
Main Tujhe Jaan Kahu Yahi Hasrat Hai Meri
Main Tere Pyaar Ka Arman Liye Baitha Hoon
Tu Kisi Aur Ko Chaahe, Kabhi Khuda Na Kare

As his voice boomed in the air, Geet's all focused was on his face. His words were making her heart raced up in a high speed as her cheeks turned red with those mere words. 'Jaan'. 'Pyar'. His wish to never see her with anyone else but him. God! He was making her melt away just with his mere beautiful and deep voice.

Meri Mehrum Mohabbat Ka Sahaara Tu Hai
Meri Mehrum Mohabbat Ka Sahaara Tu Hai
Main Jo Jita Hoon Toh Jine Ka Ishaara Tu Hai
Apane Dil Pe Tera Ehasan Liye Baitha Hoon

Maan eyes were focused just and just on her, telling her that all she survived through those years was just with a hope that he would find her, see her one day. Geet wondered. How could she get so lucky for once and for all

Say U Love Me Baby
I Been Waiting For You
Hey Ya O Ya Say U Love Me Baby

Dhruv pitched in with his voice as he offered his hand to Ruchi who accepted it, blushingly and he pulled her in an open place to dance. Seeing them, many other friends joined with their boyfriends and girlfriends, making the environment look more vibrant.

Pyaaar Mein Shart Koyi Ho Toh Bata De Mujhko
Pyaaar Mein Shart Koyi Ho Toh Bata De Mujhko
Gar Khata Mujhase Huyi Ho Toh Bata De Mujhko
Jaan Hatheli Pe Meri Jaan Liye Baitha Hoon
Tu Kisi Aur Ko Chaahe, Kabhi Khuda Na Kare.

As the song ended, everyone gathered around Maan to applause him. He surly had put his soul in this song but in that herd of people, his eyes were just looking at that one person, who he knew is his perfect soul-mate. "She rushed inside" Dhruv told him silently and patted his back, urging him to go behind her as she needed to be confronted now. Saying a silent thank you, Maan awkwardly passed smiles to his friends before making his way inside.

Next: Confrontation with Geet.

Hey guys...First of all, a big sorry to keep you waiting up but hope that the OS mellowed you down a bit... :) Being back in hometown make you wonder, Where is the time? :O haha

Now, Please read and give your honest feed back. Too much of Dhruv but he is a catalyst to bring those two magnets close and was needed... don't keep reserves and forget that later on as your comments really make us writers work on in the best of our ability.

Love Ya.

Ana

Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
spoorthi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A wow update!!😊
Geet is scared to accept her growing feelings n maan is fighting to control his overflowing onesπŸ˜†

May be they needed a push thankfully they have friends for that

Song was perfect!!

So he said it!πŸ˜ƒ

Ab please don't delay in her confession part!!
And if delayed please make sure to post a Recap or something!!

I would help us getting into the flow😳

Thanks for the unexpected confession part!

It a mast update with the song β€οΈ

And now waiting for the next!!
Edited by spoorthi28 - 9 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spoorthi28

Arnav khushi post kardiya yaha😲

Mistake ho gaye...Corrected it :P
fatema_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutely love Dhruv...he's a friend anyone would love to have πŸ˜ƒ
Geet confused about her own changing feelings nd Maan's helplessness was so beautifully portrayed...my heart went out for Maan..how he craved to b beside Geet but still staying away to give her space so that she doesn't think that he's forcing himself on her 😊
nd Dhruv  playing the cupid πŸ˜†
atlast Maan laid his heart out in front of Geet through the song nd now waiting eagerly for the confrontation 😳  Edited by fatema_007 - 9 years ago
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a wonderful update! Dhruv is such an amazing friend :) His cupid tricks are working very well to bring Maan and Geet close! Yayyy Maan sang and Geet finally heard his feeling and her feelings :)
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
terrific update! well written. Maaneet;s inner feelings well portrayed! Dhruv playing cupid! so sweet of him! Maaneet at FH! Lovely song! Geet awed~! His feelings portrayed through the song! update soon
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update..
I am so glad Dhruv is helping them. Geet needs to realize her love for Maan.
SheenGcian thumbnail
Lovely Beautiful Update πŸ˜ƒ
Lovdd the song Perfect selection 😳
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome

love dhruv

cant wait 4 geet's confession

cont soon
jasika08 thumbnail