has anyone tried Dr Khurrams Herbal Green Tea for weight loss?
it z to boil 6tsp green tea with,1 piece og each clove,cinnamon,cardomom,mulethi,kalonji,adrak n garlic for 15 mins n drink throughout whole day
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I tried it since 3 days,,, so far no changes,,, will wait n c
| Caran D' Ache | Montblanc |
I fasted for 2 months, but then I got distracted and started eating like a cow again. 2 days ago just started exercise, but even that's boring...
Extremely obese people are those who have the Body Mass Index higher than 40 and with a high risk of developing comorbidities (conditions...
313