Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

1.2k

Users

7

Likes

1

Frequent Posters

NutrifyMe thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago
#11
Weight loss surgery can be an option for some people with severe obesity, but it is not the only approach. Nutrition, physical activity and long-term lifestyle changes are also important before and after any procedure. Anyone considering surgery should discuss the benefits, risks and suitability with a qualified medical professional.
NutrifyMe thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago
#12

I think weight loss surgery is a major decision and should not be considered without proper medical advice. Lifestyle, diet and regular activity are also important parts of managing weight, depending on the individual situation.

Related Topics

Health and Fitness thumbnail

Posted by: heavenlybliss · 4 years ago

I fasted for 2 months, but then I got distracted and started eating like a cow again. 2 days ago just started exercise, but even that's boring...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".