Thank You!
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: littleman

Hey nice update...YES ZAIN IS GONE...

But I wish it was Sia...
I'll just have to wait and see what you have in store for her
I like this new HOH task...its very exciting...
Im not sure who would be HOH this week...
I wish it's Jey...or maybe Rey...!
Continue soon 

Thank You...glad you liked it...yes more to come from Sia...stay tuned for that...and you will soon find out who will be HOH
bunbun2 thumbnail
Hey I'm sorry I'm a bit behind...
but I'll try to catch up soon...
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 14

The contestants were still on the barrel; with three contestants down eight more were still competing for Head of Household...

As the barrels slowed down again the struggling contestants tried to get comfortable in walking again...

"Houseguests, the barrels will now be turning the opposite direction so hold on tight..." A voice boomed.

As the barrel turned the other way Sia, Rey, Jey and Purvi slipped off and their bulls smashed into their china cabinets... After that whole confusion Tej was distracted and slipped off as well...

This left Kruttika and Sami competing for the Head of Household completion, they both were quite calm and concentrating on their walking and holding onto their bulls, the other contestants were cheering them on.

As the barrels slowed again they were not prepared for the change of direction and they both slipped...with Sami's bull hitting the China cabinet first.

"Congratulation Kruttika you are the new Head of Household" The voice boomed. Sia and Sanaya ran over to hug Kruttika while the others also made their way over and congratulated her on the win... Akshat was not happy...they then made their way back to the house.

After the contestants had returned to the house Kruttika was given the keys to her HOH room everyone went up to the room to show their support. They looked at her pictures and checked out her snacks...

After a while everyone exited leaving Kruttika with Sia and Sanaya alone, they celebrated and danced around the room in excitement as Kruttika had become the captain...

Downstairs in the chill out room

Maya was hanging out with Tej and Rey.

"I wonder who will be put up this week..." Maya wondered out loud.

"If anything I bet Sia will try and control this nomination too..." Tej said.

"Yeah this is really bad..." Rey chipped in.

"I think she will target Akshat...we're safe this week I'm sure..." Tej said confidently.

"Or maybe I'll be put up..." Maya complained.

"Why...?" Tej asked.

"Because I nominated her remember...she nearly went out..." Maya made a sad face.

"True...but if Sia is controlling her nominations I think she might be after me..." Rey said.

"I think their main target is Akshat...Sia literally threatened him after Zain left...you two should be fine..." Tej told them both.

HOH room

"Oh my gosh...this is just amazing...now we can get these annoying boys out..." Sia exclaimed happily.

"Boys?" Kruttika turned to her with a raised eyebrow, she knew that Sia controlled Zain's nominations and because of it he was now out, she did not want Sia to control hers too. Sia was her friend but she would not be influenced by her.

"Yeah come on...we have to get Akshat and Rey out..." Sia said like it was really obvious.

"Sia...I'm sorry but they're your targets not mine...they haven't done anything to me..." Kruttika looked closely at her with a serious expression.

"Are you serious they want to get us out...is that not enough...?" Sia said with her voice rising.

"No Sia...they want to get you out...this is my HOH Sia not yours so I am going to nominate who I want to okay..." Kruttika replied her voice also rising.

Sia didn't reply; she took one last look at Kruttika and stormed out of the room...

"What was that?" Sanaya said, she was in a little shock at what had happened.

"I'm sorry but I'm not just going to lie down and let her walk over me like she did with Zain..." Kruttika said.

"We're in this together Kruttika..." Sanaya replied softly.

"No Sanaya we're in this on our own...everyone will go out one by one and there will be only one winner...were not in this together...I need to play my game...if you want to join Sia I don't mind..." Kruttika replied turning away.

"I'm friends with both of you and I'm not going to choose a side...okay..." Sanaya made herself clear.

"Okay..." Kruttika nodded.

Downstairs

The five boys were hanging out by the pool table talking about nominations...

"I'm definitely nominated...I will be surprised if I'm not nominated..." Akshat said laughing.

"Ha ha...it's not something to be happy about stupid..." Ayaan smacked him across the head playfully.

"Yeah that means we have to go out of the way to protect you..." Sami said looking up from his game of pool.

"Yeah and if you're gone then that's one less alliance member..." Jey finished.

"Alliance member...?"  

They all stopped talking in shock to see who had overheard...they turned slowly...it was Purvi and she was fuming...No one knew what to say, they were all stuck... Purvi shook her head and walked away.

"Oh no...someone's got to go after her..." Rey said freaking out.

"I'll go...this is my fault..." Jey stood up.

"Dude make sure she doesn't say a word to anyone..." Ayaan warned Jey before he went after Purvi.

"This is bad...if she says anything to anyone our secret is out..." Rey panicked.

Jey followed Purvi into the kitchen, through the living room and to the bedroom.

"Hey Purvi wait..." Jey called to her.

"Jey please...just leave me alone okay..." Purvi said, she went to her bed and pulled the covers over her and Jey decided to leave her for a while.

Sanaya found Sia outside in the lounge area...Sia was sitting by herself...

"Hey Sia... are you okay?" Sanaya asked slowly.

"Hey...I can't believe Kruttika said those things...it's like she just used me..." Sia said.

"Of course not...look Sia, let Kruttika nominate who she wants...she's right...it's her turn...okay..." Sanaya calmly explained to her.

"I thought we had the same targets...Akshat clearly said he is targeting all of us..." she moaned on the verge of tears.

"I know...but Karish knows what she's doing okay...we need to stick together...we need each other..." Sanaya told her.

"You're right...we need each other...thanks Sanaya..." Sia said giving her a hug.

"Come on lets go to Karish" Sanaya stood up and Sia followed.

They went up to the HOH room and knocked; Kruttika opened the door... she let the pair of them in.

"Karish I'm so sorry..." Sia started.

"I'm sorry too...we shouldn't have argued..." Kruttika carried on.

"I'm really sorry it's your HOH...you should pick the contestants you want to nominate...I will agree with anyone you pick..." Sia told her and Kruttika nodded a thank you.

"Aww both are you are really sweet... let's have a group hug..." Sanaya said smiling.

They have a group hug then they started giggling.                         

"Okay who have you decided to nominate?" Sia asked giggling.

"I'm going to nominate Akshat...you were right he challenged all of us...he needs to go..." Kruttika said seriously.

"Thanks...and you're right if anyone needs to go its him..." Sia agreed.

Nominations

Kruttika had been given a round case in which had 16 keys, she had to take the keys of the people who she wants to nominate, and she then put everyone else's back into their slots. After Kruttika had finished, she lifted the round case and brought it downstairs into the dining room, where all of the contestants were seated around the round table. Kruttika placed the round case onto the table.

"This is the nomination ceremony, one of my duties of head of household is to nominate two people for evictions...I will pull the first key and that person is safe, then that person will pull next key so on and so forth." Kruttika explained.

Kruttika pulled the first key "Sia you are safe." Sia thanked her and then pulled the next key.

"Sanaya you are safe" Sanaya thanked Kruttika and pulled the next key.

"Sami you are safe" Sami thanked Kruttika and pulled the next key.

"Tej you are safe" Tej thanked Kruttika and pulled the next key.

"Asad you are safe" Asad thanked Kruttika and pulled the next key.

"Ayaan you are safe" Ayaan thanked Kruttika and pulled the next key.

"Maya you are safe" Maya thanked Kruttika and pulled the next key.

"Rey you are safe" Rey thanked Kruttika and pulled the last key.

"Jey you are safe" As Jey sat down Kruttika stood up.

"I have nominated you Akshat and you Purvi, Purvi it's nothing personal but, I feel that you are not a very strong contestant and I am surprised you stayed so long in this game and I nominated you Akshat because...well you already know you're the house bully and I would be very happy if you were the one leaving this week...this nomination ceremony is adjourned..." she signed off.

Everyone got up to meet the nominated contestants; Akshat met everyone happily as he knew he would be nominated but Purvi was a little tearful...

Tune in on Wednesday to find out if the nominated contestants can save themselves from the chopping block...

Hey everyone...I hope you all enjoyed that part...so a new week...a new HOH...how will Kruttika do...? Please post your comments and let us know what you think...and hit the Like Button πŸ˜ƒ

Fizz x

Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Woohoho
Yuppieee
Am doing happy dance
Finally finally am first
Chalo now let me read the update and than will comment
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fab update
Full of drama type
So krutika is hoh
I personally didnt want any sia group member to be the hoh
Nd u very well knw the reason
Bt thanks dear u proved my feAr wrong
Liked sanaya sia and krutikas fndship
Bichari sanaya ki sandwich ho gai sia aur krutika k bich
Woho krutika rplied back to sia and told her that its her hoh not her
OMG purvi came to knw about alliance
Yeh to prob ho gai
Bt hope she doesnt tell anyone
In nomination akshat was expected
Bt bichari purvi ase hi phas gayi
Bt ha happy that my hero rey is safe
Thanx fizz dear
Update soon :)
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update...I feel Purvi might not survive..i just do not know...
littleman thumbnail
OH NO...Purvi and Akshat
I don't want either to go...😭😭
Akshat was expected but not Purvi...
She's a quiet contestant...what will happen to Jey if she goes...
I hope they get saved by the Veto...but only one... 😭 
But great part...loved it!
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice update
So krutika is new HOH...
omg she back answered sia...
Bt she z right at her point...
Purvi cum to knw abt alliance...
Nd she also gt nominated
Wel thats unexpected...