means u forgot itt??????? woww😆

not forgot,... but surely i have lost track 😳

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Twilightsparkle

missing me 😆 good good 

wow but i am poojitha 😛

ye dekho i found our earlier conversation 😛

tht is quite unique name; i heared for the first time! 
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Poooja

ye dekho i found our earlier conversation 😛

tht is quite unique name; i heared for the first time! 

👏 wow i never thought it was u 😛 

hehe i love my name honestly speaking 😉

Originally posted by: Poooja

not forgot,... but surely i have lost track 😳

🤣 i dont know what to sayyy 😲

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

of cos waiting...update soon

i knew u will be there  thanks re
Param-Sundari thumbnail

👏 wow i never thought it was u 😛 

hehe i love my name honestly speaking 😉

its very nice; evn i loved tht i mean ur name n mine too...😉

yes thts me 😛
Param-Sundari thumbnail

🤣 i dont know what to sayyy 😲

dont say anything... just wait 😆

i will have to reread it after my xams 😛
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes..missing it yaar...hope to get update soon. Tc

banner made by priya111111 thanks priya di

Part 53

"Why you are looking so stressed out and worried?" She asked wiping away the slight sweat formed on his forehead. He was revealed she heard nothing and her cute question and the worry concerned face unknowingly showing the immense love she had for him. She blew air from her mouth to make him relax but it became worse. He brought her so near her long curly hair fallen on his face. Inhaling her sweet sent deeply he took long beautiful breathe. "Now feeling better" Her voice was so husky exactly matching with their current state.

"If you do like this I will always took whole worries on my head" His voice was low but loud enough to send current to her body. She realized they were standing too close and he is completely enjoying this. She blushed dropping her eye lashes down. Maan wants to capture this moment she is looking breathtakingly beautiful. The fact, he knew when she parted away from him everything will boomed off she mask herself as GK. How badly he wished to wipe of that GK existence from her life making her as his forever.

She looked above only to meet his lovely gauge at her.
"Do you want to say anything to me" She directed the question. She heard nothing but he is hiding something her heart saying that. Her heart can never ever be wrong starting from she is falling for him until today. Maan was shocked not as she posed this question but, when she started reading his worries from his face and eyes?. She is bundle of surprise for him every day every min he will get one new thing. How much her heart feared to confess her feelings, still her every act proved her love. He really don't need words now just her everything about her as his that's it.

"Isa kuch nahi hai" He said placing his large palm on her soft cheeks. His warm palm makes her hiss slightly but she didn't show it on her face. She shakes her head for no clearly saying it's not true she is not ready to buy anything than truth. Maan signed helplessly thought to distract her mind. "I think my body got up too much heat have to do something to cool out that what say" His hands moving up and down on her bare hands sensually. She backed off unable to bear his sweet torture pouted her lips so cutely. Showing her back to him stood facing away crushing her lower lip in between her teeth.

"Haww cutie pie isa nahi karthe I warn you" He hugged her from back locking her totally in his broad frame. "You know pari also had this habit whenever she gets angry she will torture her cute tiny lips like hell" Maan was lost in his princess world again. She became alerted hearing her baby name. Maan closed his eyes for taking her name in wrong time "Acha you go first if not that stupid idiot Raj will come to spoil my mood" Maan complained with baby angry face. 

"Aap bhi na" Geet laughed whole heartedly as it was fact he all ways came at wrong time to spoil their romance mostly.

She nodded started to move away slowly, Maan heart frightened when his hold on her hand got loosened. For a sec he felt it was last time something flashed in back of his mind. His pari, yes she parted away from him like this only and she disappeared from his life. He is too small to stop his only source of his living existence at that time.
"Suno meet me after party I had something IMP to share" she heard his words. Nodded for an yes became invisible from his view.

The party was in full on swing when she entered she saw Vid, SK even Swetha posing for stupid photo secessions. She gave disgusting look at all of them. The fashion house welcomed her in most amazing way treating her not less than a princess. Geet was getting irritated with this stupid party but yeah she needs to do this as she was informed she will be the shows topper.

Working with KH she becomes hungry lion for all designers and SK was the only person getting profits in this. She never mind it until her baby is sound and safe. Mansee yes she wants to meet her at any cost she decided then why not today.

The heavy crowd around her makes her feel sick but GK can do it. As she walked on RAMP elegantly with passion and style making all other models burn in j. Flash light fully focused on her making her look deeply gorgeous her dress fitted to her curvaceous  body in beautiful manner.

She glanced at audience while posing for pics but in all her eyes never forget to search for him. There he is standing in lone corner sipping his drink in most stylish manner. The darkness around him neither the dim lights can hide away him from her eyes. He flew flying kiss to her when finally she glanced at his direction with sparkling smile. The smirk her lips caught after getting his view he is dead totally. The sexy figure walking on Ramp was his girl he is too much proud about it.

"Mr.Khurana why you are sitting alone come and join the event please" The fashion house chief asked humbly. Maan was fast enough to mask up hard face answered casually. "I know this will be a hit as she is there" Maan's words directed to geet. Chief given knowing smile to Maan, He is now sure the best bachelor of World and Gorgeous Lady together now the news was not a lie. Maan composed himself pointed at swetha to avoid any fuss. Chief smile vanished away but he somewhere knew what he thought was true only.

"Maan come on wish my boy luck at least now" Maan heard another man voice. He saw Sethi Father of famous fashion designer at present. "Uncle you know I already met him and know how much passionate he is towards work" Maan praised his son while sharing formal hug. "Sir do you really mind if I borrow her for my show" Maan knew he will get this que as it was very often. "She belongs to me now you know" Maan blurted with possessive tone. " I mean to say KF model she is"

"Hehe sir but see she is doing my show right now even" The young boy Vivek Sethi want geet at any cost knowing how much value she holds in market who wants to lose this golden opportunity. "I don't know you were kept in dark aah" Maan smirked at sethi. Sethi pleaded him not to say anything his plea to send GK. "Hey young man I really admire your work I said this already to you so anything for you" Maan appreciated him before vivek could make out what he said few min before.

The Ramp walk ended with big blast of cost to the designs. Models got busy in tapping there foots on dance floor as formality. Geet wore backless black gown which is enhancing her beauty in awesome manner. It was gift from Sethi to her she couldn't even refuse as it was given in mist of many ppl. Maan got busy in talking business with different officials his eyes always glued to her still. All were asking for dance but she rudely refused everyone he laughed looking at their faces.

"Dance?" he saw Vivek Sethi asking her , Geet was about to say no..yeah in formal way after it's his party. "GK one dance it was long time wish I won't ask for anything" Vivek pleaded her. First time ever geet found someone being honest in their words and Vivek is really special his humble nature, gentle man attitude, more over he own maan heart.

She placed her hand in his with elegant smile. Maan smiled, at least he tried to show his heart it didn't affect him. Being in London and spending half of life in corporate world he knew these were common. Come on it was not big deal but his mind burned with jealous. He looked away walked off to get away from his creepy thoughts. How can he act like obsessive lover?.

"The ball is in your court Vid go on play it" SK encouraged him with undiluted smile. Vid smirked looking at her face "See you have to come to me only at end" His comment burned SK. "Shut up Vid go and do what you need to do before you lost it" She warned him. By giving whatever type look he left. Sk went to swetha who enjoying her dance with some richy rich as usual.

"I don't know you can give up so easily" SK commented sarcastically after successfully taking away swetha with her. "What you are talking SK" Swetha was puzzled sips her drink sexily gaining attention of hungry mans. "You are very much obsessed with MSK but you backed out easily" SK used her cunning brain to fire up her. "All I care is about money SK nothing else and MSK,GK both goving enough of it by offering shows so forget it" Swetha casually answered clearly showing it was not her work.

Just then swetha saw maan walking passing out them she followed him leaving SK alone. "This girl is nuts she said she care damn see how she is running behind him. Whatever my work is done lets watch out the play" She thought resting herself in a seat with relaxed mind.

"MSK so bad you forget me very easily" Swetha commented taking seat beside maan. Maan gave look to her then looked away showing his dis interest. "Yes I know you don't have interest when you got her aah" Swetha asked with sheepish grin. "Don't take her name with your moth" He warned her. Maan was never interested in girls but Swetha was work minded passionate towards her work. That's what makes her stick with Khuranas for long time but like all girls she too had obsession for him he simply hates it.

"Dreaming to touch sky was foolish thing MK I knew it" swetha said clearing the clouds. Maan at ones looked at her she nodded looking in to his eyes. "Acha MK can I have dance with you please" Maan was not in mood to accept it "I know your girl is busy so dare to deny" She warned him cutely making all kind of faces. He smiled at last after her lots of efforts both headed towards dance floor, Umm his girl was on dance floor right he just need bahana..

Vid make sure media fellows were nearby him and started his drama. "How low can anyone scoop I don't know" One reporter heard Vid saying this to his best buddy. "What do you mean Vid about whom you are talking" His friends asked normally not knowing it was vids play. "Who else re that Gk I heard she married MSK and enjoying newly wedded days and infront of world she act like sati savitri types she even slapped me. Who know they even sharing bed before marriage even" Vid face hold disgust his friend got curious and asked him "MSK and GK marriage hmm I too heard it yaar when they are promising faces in world I guess they should announce it" Vid friend was puzzled why Family like Khuranas do this. They were known for culture and all that's why his family asked maan hands for her sis but her dreams crushed off badly.

"If they couldn't then we people were there to show the world what's the truth is" They all heard famous news reporter coming carrying big bag. Vid smirked looking all people expressions, Reporters gathered around them like honeybees. "Ajay you cont say anything about MSK without proofs remember" One reporter warned him as all knew going against MSK was like dealing with death.

"Guys they are married and living together still they are hiding away from their fans followers you really think it was good thing?" Ajay retorted back in pure hurt being fan of them. Vid enjoyed all the drama he is sure this Ajay had good future as actor rather than Reporter.

"Show us proofs if u don't have just think of ways to save urself for creating this mess" Malik NDTV reporter given ultimatum who came just now hearing all these. Ajay fumbled for a sec Vid glared at him if Malik believes it whole world will believe it, as he is famous for showing the truth only truth.

Ajay opened his bags showed them Marriage registry copy and many pics of Maaneet. All were shocked for the news but quite happy as well as they got spicy news.  Many pics had maaneet intimate moments mostly there date confession even kissing pics. These proofs were enough to make all of them believe but Malik was still looking at Ajay's face o figure out what he is up to.  Ajay showed him pics of mansee with maaneet from park even Khuranas were there in many occasions. "Oh my god" He mumbled as everything was making sense. He knows Mansee being with maan now a days and his team still searching to know about her story. He keenly observed Signatures of maan and geet on Register paper he is sent percent sure this was not any forgery or something. "It was true oh Khuda" Malik was totally shocked for this news. He all ways respected maan for his ethics and respected him as he climbed big ladders in his short age even. He never ever published any news against maan until today as he always stood for truth and morals.

Malik walked away lost in his thoughts leaving pics and papers while every reporter started giving live updates to their channel team members. "It's his personal life guys let him live why to makes this issue as big fuss" Malik advised all coming back again. All will get married many with high volume announcement many without information; this was not a big deal. Malik cursed his mind for taking this as big thing a min before. He is happy as maan got his girl he thought with cool mind. "Sir CEO wants to talk with you" Malik PA handled him mobile. Malik got the news spread out already.

"I love this song so much" Vivek comfortably kept his hand on geet waist started dancing rthymically. Geet felt he had good taste in selecting everything. She is not even feeling un comfortable as he just kept his hand on her body for name sake. "You had good taste" She praised him with honesty. "If not why will I choose an angel to dance with for today" He commented cheerfully. She laughed loudly catching attentions of people around them. That's when maan saw her she is looking to much happy being with him. A smile automatically spread on his lips looking at her beautiful smile.

Accidentally geet saw this and his dance with that Swetha. Her blood boiled but she prefers to ignore. Maan sensed her reaction he tried to make eye contact but she refused. "Guess some one boiling with heavy rain of anger" Maan muttered looking at her state. "GK hope ur enjoying my company" Vivek was too genuine she doesn't have heart to disappoint him.

"I just need a break" She stopped her dance left from dance floor. Vivek didn't mind it at all he can understand she must be feeling tired after long Ramp walk secession. Maan eyes searched for her when she got missing from her place. "Mk I guess you are dancing with me" Swetha commented gaining his attention.

"For the one you are searching she is not there then why to stress up" Maan was dumb folded with her sudden words. "You are very much confident about being clever right" Maan asked her for which she nodded for a yes.

"If you know it then why these games aah" His words didn't pierce her skin but the feel she felt was not easy to ignore. "You know MK you are my first dream boy I could never ever forget you" Swetha said with longingness. Maan at ones left her , Swetha words were so pure he don't want to be reason of her pain. He didn't even dare to look back at swetha it won't be good his heart guided him now.

"Where she dis appeared all of sudden?" He thought looking in the crowded area for her. "Mr.Khurana caught you see" Maan heard someone stopping him when he is passing by that man. "Come lets announce the fashion night out we are planning for its time" One Foreign delegate enthusiastic voice touched maan's ears. He smiled in his MSK attitude nodded for an yes. "Hey maan what is this yaar you should be promoting my son here not only announcing this Fashion night out" Mr.Seth stopped him when he is about to go for media announcement.

Maan
Maan nodded his head in disbelief"Uncle you know it clearly I am his 1st fan and I am here only because of that reason he don't need any promotion" Maan statement makes Mr.Seth grins big.

"I am blessed for this one word" Vivek entered into conversation with his charming smile. "Your hard work is your natural winning secret you know it or not" Vivek was too happy as maan is supporting him. "Oh lets end this it was looking like my praising concert" Vivek never encourage people for praising secessions.

"Ok Mr.Khurana now let's hurry up please" Mathews another designer gathered all for media announcement. "I really wonder how come those hungry lions left Mr.Khurana alone here" Another one commented making maan chuckle.

"We are so much alive and were busy in showing truth to the world" One reporter barged with his fellow people. Maan eyes twitched but he maintained his calm face. "Mr.Khurana we heard you and GK got married and were together" Maan knuckles tightened hearing his direct que on his face. "If it so why you haven't made any official announcement until now?" Another one asked. Maan heard many gossips about him in all these years but he hadn't seen anyone raising their voice that too on his face.

He throws the mikes those were kept in front of him. He cares damn about what world thinking about him and geet, its his personal matter he couldn't even relate why he had to give answer here. His BG's surrounded him like shield like always. "Sir you cont walk away like this we have proofs in our hand" One guy showed papers to him.

Maan looked away giving deaf ears to them. They were crossing the limit it ignited his pent up anger. He walked away leaving shouting reporters at back. His whole mind occupied with her now, totally worried about her.

"I hope she is safe" Maan don't want in any way these reporters crossing her path. "Sir Reporters surrounded mam as well" Raj informed him via Bluetooth. "Take her away she no need to give any answer to anyone" Maan commanded him in dangerous tone. Raj makes sure Geet was safe within body guards circle.

"Mam we need to leave now" Raj asked her to move on but she is not even in her senses stood still. "Mam" He raised his voice slightly to gain her attention. Geet was staring at the pics reporters given to her without blink. Raj followed his gauge to get big shock. "No it cont be it was not true" Geet murmured shaking her head tears rolled down from her eyes. It was the pic from hospital their first kiss. Many thoughts pierced her brain she shakes her head violently to get away from her thoughts.

Maan saw her state he didn't get what she is looking but her expressions were making him restless. "Sir meeting mam at this moment is not good please move on I will take care of everything" Adi entered out of nowhere. Maan didn't budged from his place while media clicking every expressions of maaneet. Not in mood go leave her alone he took step to shield her to comfort her but, stopped watching SK.

"Baby come lets go please" SK placed her hand on geet shoulder like supporting manner. Her face masked with shame hurt pain every one clearly noticed that. "Mam I think you too don't know anything right" SK heard one middle aged women asking her with sad expression. "No comments please" Sk eyes welled up she left dragging geet along with her, Geet followed her like zombie, before disappearing from his eyes she glanced at him. That look had no words but her expressions it was unbearable he is shocked for this. "What she is thinking?" He thought painfully still looking at the path moment ago she left leaving him alone in heavy crowd.

Ggals here is the update

Totally caught up with many works don't have time to type

Really sorry for being late

BTW guess all wil be cursing me after this update will be thinking kash I haven't updated this 🤣

Sparkle 😛

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago