Plz pm meEdited by sasir - 9 years ago
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
make him zoyas fren n nice update 
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Uff what an emotional update year preeti.
I felt so chocked up while reading. Especially sabki duaa.
_.Mehak._ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read all the parts in one go
I really loooveed it
Asad suffering from cancer... loved the Asad-Najma-Dilshad scene
Asad's speech was awesome
The doctor must be Zoya's friend so that zoya can get to know even the smallest detail and we can get more scenes of Zoya taking care of Asad.
I just have two wishes I hope you fulfill them if possible
1. Please don't make Asad bald because of Chemo sections. 
2. I want a stage in which Asad's cancer becomes incurable by Chemotherapy and doctor suggest Bone Marrow Transplant. I want Rashid's bone Marrow must match Asad's. Asad refusing to get Rashid's bone marrow and Zoya pleading him to get it transplanted would be great to read.
_.Mehak._ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When are you going to post the next part...?
Would love to recieve Pms 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Asad told zoya abt his past & his relation with rashid. She told him to let it go for their future. He called ayaan to let him know abt his cancer. Zoya warned him to say anything bad. Ayaan heared everything & was shocked. He realised that he had to be strong for his bhaijaan treatment. He can't let himself weak at this moment. Praying in Mazar scene was well written. Continue soon plz. Thanks for pm
SanKsgian thumbnail
Omg asad has cancer...
What is going to happen nowww
Update quickly
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys! Here is a small diary entry of Asad from the past...sometime before Mangalpur. Enjoy! :)

This is becoming a very serious problem. I can't concentrate even for a moment. In board meetings, when I am working, sitting or sleeping...every time, I end up thinking of her. I have tried my best to stop this, but i just can't. I can't throw her outta my head.
I wonder how I can feel so deeply for her. She is the total opposite of the kind of people I like. She has all the qualities I detest. Her mere presence is irritating enough, and when she opens that obnoxious mouth of hers...I do get a headache...okay, almost a headache! But the point is...why do I still feel this attraction towards her? Is it because she is so pretty? That's so...weird. I have never been attracted to a girl my whole life...and I have come across many pretty ones. No doubt it's super annoying when she argues with me, but then I also feel this strong urge to shut her up with a kiss. Why? Carrying her in my arms...it makes me feel so good. Those beautiful eyes...I actually get lost out there. And the tiny,petite and gorgeous figure she is, I wanna lock her in my arms and never let go. I wanna do things to her, things I can't describe! What's wrong with me? I feel like a creepy pervert. She would be shocked out of her wits if she found out about this. May be she would shut up for few seconds then. Arghh I think i am going mad. She is driving me mad. 

You know what, I haven't opened up to anyone like I have to you...I have never felt like it only. I have always known that nobody would understand ever...except for now. I know she would understand. And care. And I want her to! I want to open up to her. I want her to know the person I really am. I want her to know my darkest secrets, and I want her to see that I am more than the judgemental akdu she thinks I am. 

But you know...in spite of this, I feel this inferiority complex kind of thing. It's like she interacts with people so easily, she is so friendly, and modern...and then there is me. I can't socialize well, I'm not friendly and I'm definitely not modern. And she must be having this huge bunch of friends and everything whereas I am basically a loner. It would never work out. I would never be fully comfortable, and nor would she be satisfied. She would probably get bored in some time because my life is so 'boring' and she wants to have a very 'happening' life. I just feel a little bad. She wants her Prince Charming to come in a white horse and sweep her off her feet. (She is such a kid!) She expects all the romantic stuff from her partner, things which I can never do. I wish I were up to her level. Had my past been different, perhaps I would have been her ideal guy too. May be then I would have had her. 

Well Asad there is no use lamenting over that. What's gone is gone. Your past isn't gonna change. And there is nothing wrong with the way you are. And her...don't let her get to you. You are the most successful businessman and bachelor of Bhopal, people respect you. Your Ammi and Tamatar...and Ayan love you more than anything. What more do you need? Be happy with this. Remember many people don't have this privilege also. 

And about Zoya...it is never gonna work out between you two, okay? And you know that. She is not your type. You are not her type. You can never be happy together. So stop dreaming, accept the truth and move on. And really, concentrate on your work. It's much more important and all your employees and their families are dependent on it. So please...behave like a sane person. I know it hurts, but you have to be strong. There is no other way. 

P.S. Did I tell you that she never fails to surprise me? And that she is the most selfless, caring, smart, beautiful, adorable, annoying, messy, childish, stupid and foolish girl in the world? 

I am so doomed -_- Let's make a resolution. Starting from now, let's work on avoiding her. If I don't see her, I would eventually stop thinking about her. 

Great idea. You are great Asad! 

Why the hell am I talking like her? 

Oh come on Asad, everyone does that. Don't forget your mission. 

Yes. Ya...let's not talk think of her.
Now I am gonna go get some sleep.
Thanks for listening.
Goodnight. 

A/N - Too lame? Well I don't feel like studying. And I still wonder about how things changed for both of them, and how they thought of it...so there you go.

I am afraid I can't say anything about when I am gonna update. I will try my best to update ASAP. Till then, enjoy this ðŸ˜Š

Preeti ðŸ¤—

P.S. No PMs sent as of now.
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Preeti... 😊
You know I was thinking rather than making it a pre - mangalpur thing you could have written same thing about how he wrote entries in his Diary during the time Zoya was not in his life for 3 mths in this story...its just a thought.. 😳
But I liked this part... 😃
An Inside into what he must have been thinking during those times... 😆
Continue soon..😊 Edited by MayurChan - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
Try to Update