i find im rllyyyyyyyy cute too! Junaid n im are the cutest on srgmp 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys, have you realized that when Musarrat got praise from the mentors, he smiled so shyly... that was soooooooooooooo adorable. Too cute! He's so genuine and real. REALLY love him!
yehh i remember n i even posted here buh my post got messed uo or sumthin😆 buh dat wuz hella cute tho😛
Originally posted by: QHL6KRCOMR56K52X
He just rockssssssss....so cute!!!!!!
I got his numberr..will call him soooooon. 😳
Hey, you're also on Orkut, aren't you? I just scraped you. "Sugary". LoL.
Originally posted by: HGVPZZNJNEL5ONOX
He just rockssssssss....so cute!!!!!!
I got his numberr..will call him soooooon. 😳
When you call him, PLEASE mention me and tell him I really really love him cuz he's such an adorable person. Tell him stay the way you are cuz we love you for being the person that you are!
Originally posted by: CY6OP6GSI76SRRD4
he does look absolutely adorable when he says thank yu.. 😳
i find im rllyyyyyyyy cute too! Junaid n im are the cutest on srgmp 😳
😃 yeah true