Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice update...update next chapter soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
shona25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start
rey lusted taani...
but now his lust has converted into love...
awesome concept...
waiting for next part
update soon
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved d concept

plz update soon

nd do PM me..
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
soo awsmm prt
lvd it soo much
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Concept๐Ÿ‘

plz update d last part soon...๐Ÿ˜Š
_khwaish_ thumbnail
update na plzzz udate na plzzz update na .
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter Three

Next Two Days were blissful moment of his life, he spent unforgettable moments with girl he love. He took her to the carnival, they spent whole day there, enjoying the ride, playing games and much more. Then they went for shopping, explore london. He was experiencing some different things which he never felt before. He understood the real meaning of love which is not satisfy your physical needs but understand your partner, care for your partner and support them, be selfless in love. Love overpower his lust he had for her, He felt loved in those two day, he felt alive in those two days. He wasn't Reyaansh Singhania, the ruthless business but a normal guy who was enjoyinh life's moments with his lady love without any tension of world but as they say every good thing comes to an end, their mini trip too comes to end along with their alone time. Now they are on their way back home. 

Rey turn his face little to see her sleeping, her head rested on his shoulder with her arm around his torso. Their were in his car, now going to her home. 

"Taani" He called out for her softly when his driver stopped her car in front her house. Taani moaned in sleep but slowly open her eyes. She stare at him with sleepy confuse face that made him smile. 

"We have reached your home" He answered her unasked question. Taani nodded, rey come out of the car the walking toward her side he opened the door and held out his hand for her. She happily took his hand and come out of the car. She took her house key from her clutch while rey get her luggage. 

Taani opened the lock of her house and they both went inside. Taani switched on the lights. Rey look around, It was first time he had come to her home. Taani asked him to sit in hall while she went in kitchen to get water for him and prepared coffee for both of them.

"You stay here alone?" Rey asked her following her to kitchen.

"No. Mom-Dad Lucknow gaye hai shadi main." Taani answered him handling him glass of water.

"When they will return back?" Rey questioned her again.

"Next week." She replied giving him confuse smile wondering why he is asking so many questions suddenly.

"Great" He muttered under his breath, happy he will get to spend some alone time here.

"Taani don't you think we should tell our parents about our relationship. I want us to get married soon" Rey spoke but whined like a child at last. Taani laughed at his eagerness. Till now he had proved her enough that he really want her in his life not just her body.

"You are right but soch lo, ek baar shadi ke liye ha kar diya toh zindgi bhar jhelna padega." Taani teased him, Rey smirked seeing the teasing glint in her eyes. Rey stand behind her and wrapped him arms around her petite figure.

"Soch liya jaaneman. Ab toh zindggi aapke saath hi bitani hai." Rey replied her seriously. He kissed her shoulder making her shudder in his embrace. Rey turned off the gas with one hand and scooped her in his arms

"Rey, what are you doing?" Taani whispered, coffee was long forgotten now as they both got lost in their passion of love. Rey come out of kitchen with her in his arms.

"Where is your room?" He asked her realizing he don't know where to go. Taani laughed little and pointed toward the door at their right side. Rey nodded and took her inside her room and closed the door with his leg as they both entered inside.

Rey made her laid down on bed then he himself lay beside her after removing his T-Shirt. Rey pulled her in his arms and pulled blanket over them. Taani put her head on his chest. she knew how difficult it is for him to control himself around her as she had herself seen it. She is grateful that he is giving their relationship a chance, trying to make it work.

"Rey I'm ready" Taani said after thinking a lot. His head snapped at her direction.

"What?" 

"I said I'm ready to take our relationship to next level." Taani said again in shy low tone. Rey rolled on bed, taking her body beneath his.

"No sweetheart. I promised you that i will control myself till our marriage and I will not break my promise. Tumhara rey itna kamzor nahi hai ki apna self control kho de. I will make you mine but on our wedding night" Rey told her, knowing how traditional his taani is, he didn't wanted to make her his by going against her believes and morals. The little time he had spent with her, he had started respecting her more n more.

"But we can have little fun" Rey added with a wink. Taani smiled shyly feeling happy hearing his words, now she knew she hadn't done any mistake in giving her heart to him.

Rey bend down and captured her lips in his, smooching her lower lips aggressive yet passionately. Taani brought her hand in his hair and with one hand she gripped back of his neck. Rey deepened the kiss pulling her more close to him. Their tongues were fighting for dominance but at the end he won, He smile feeling her pout against his lips. She gripped into his hairs as he moved his hand to remove her dress leaving her only in her lacy blue inner wear. Running her fingers through his hairs, she fisted them into her small hands as Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless. Not satisfied with his hunger to taste her, Rey attacked her neck with his hungry lips. Causing a loud moan to escape from her lips as Rey bite her skin giving her a hickey, making her moan louder. His hand were fondling with her breast, making insides of her belly clenched as thousands of butterfly dance in her belly. Bending down he kissed her stomach, she arched back giving him more access. She gripped onto his shoulder for support as he torture her with her rough yet sweet kisses.

"Do you want me to stop?" Rey asked her while panting heavily. Taani smirk while opening his shirt's buttons, discarding it she threw it away on floor.

"Nah! I want more" Taani stated boldly giving him a big shock, it wasn't everyday you got to see her bold side. Taani who was acting so bold blushed furious;y under his intense gaze.

"Whoa! My bold tigress, I like this avatar of yours" Rey smirked at her beet root face. Taani tried to push him off but he didn't budge.

"I love you, Taani" Rey confessed suddenly making her look at him with wide eyes, Silence fell between them. Rey look at her, wondering was he rushing things.

"I Love you too, Rey" All his negative thoughts flew away with her confession, his lips curved into beautiful killer smile as he pulled her tightly in his embrace. They stayed there in same position until taani decided to tease him. She kissed his neck, placing wet soft kisses over his skin. Shiver ran down his spine feeling his soft lips against his skin. It was most soothing feeling he had ever experienced.

"You are such a tease" Rey mumbled making her face him, Taani smiled at him innocently.

"What can i do when i have such irresistible boss cum lover" Taani replied back, Rey chuckled at her innocent face. Unable to hold hi urge anymore he kissed her hard on lips, His rough demanding kiss melted her in his arms, she would never told him but she actually love his aggression more than his gentle torture. They kissed each other till what seems like eternity. 

Talking to each other they both slept in each other's arms, Feeling content with the new beginning of their lives. leaving all the bitter memories behind and completed each other.

His lust turn into pure love, his lust found her love. 

Do leave your feedback guys. I badly need it.
Do hit like and do comment big, not one or two words, they discourage a lot.
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yooo me 1st...
kya bolu yaar...really beautiful
luvd reys POV
lastly taarey's confession .
superb 3s
Edited by Mon_tr - 9 years ago
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES
Unres
loved the update
infact the whole 3s was awesome
loved taarey scene at the end

Edited by TR_MN_KR - 9 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm update rey pov nice taarey scene beautiful..