Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: inlovewithtvk

hey im introducing myself im priya but lala,latha,nd pinki call me posy because i insisted them the reason behind it is simple i love tvk beyond anythng nd im fan of deepthi akka so i will be glad if u also call me posy plz :-)

Hello Posy .. When all of my darlings calling you posy.. How could I not call you. You can call me K too as all of my friends in IF call me. 
inlovewithtvk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx dear thank u so much it means alot for me. i forgot to tell u im even following ffs that u mention while the strt of PKI...
right now im reading seduction its excellent dear..i must say u hve great choice im gonna read all of them..
sorry if u dnt like my blabbering on ur thread..
take care k..luv u dear 🤗
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlovewithtvk

thanx dear thank u so much it means alot for me. i forgot to tell u im even following ffs that u mention while the strt of PKI...
right now im reading seduction its excellent dear..i must say u hve great choice im gonna read all of them..
sorry if u dnt like my blabbering on ur thread..
take care k..luv u dear 🤗

No problem you can blabber of course😉 Posy. You like Seduction.. Oh yeah expelliarmus is an excellent writer.. Try to read her other work too. They are very nice. But you may not find emerald tales and careless whispers.. She moved it to blog. You too take care Posy.. BTW.. Feel free to scrap me .. Rather than in the thread. 
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the naughty as well as the romantic side of Arnav!!!!!!!
lovedrops thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res

Unres

Malla nene first..

What a update akka, First Gorintaaku...My favorite rasam and Singh Cones, my favorite cones. Its the time when we get pampered, Someone will put Gorintaaku, someone (most likely your mom) will feed you, even if you want to scratch your body, some one has to do it for you, Live like a queen for that day. Arnav hubby is becoming too naughty, what nice threatning way to make Khushi (me 😆) wear her waist chain. 

Next Pasupu and Kacheri (mana pellillo kooda sangeeth vunte baguntundhi, My family will look at me like i am crazy if i ask for a sangeeth..😆), TV lo Haldi Gandham la vuntundhi, Pasupu aa color lo vundadhu.

Mothaniki Sheetal racha chesinattu vundi

Next Shaadi, Me and Sair Di have front row seats for this also...

Congrats for completing a year in IF, Mine coming in 10 days. 
Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update thanks for the pm
rn94 thumbnail
awesome.
thanks for pm.
continue soon.
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing update...
like the way everywhere its happiness, love n laughter ..

Sheetal is still teasing khushi... nice bonding..

Arshi simply lost in their world..

wow!! nice move by Arnav.. signature at her waist😉.. his command only he can remove the waistband wow!!...

Sheetal has feeling for Aman??

lovely music night,,,

wow!! their little cute fight at Haldi...possessive khushi 👏..

eagerly waiting what khushi is challenging to Arnav

such a beautiful wedding poster⭐️...

redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update dear. I enjoyed all the rituals i think sheetal is having a crush for someone and i guess its aman. but the way the suspense is being created it shows like arnav😆. but we know its just curiosity for us to know who is the real man.
Arnav is becoming more naughty and romantic day by day loved their mehendi part.

Cant wait for more romance update soon dear and congratulations for completing one year of this story. Its a wonderful story and you are too good in writing.