Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 1

" I just need a Divorce, Aunty! Free me from this relation, which was joined in a play!" 

Lavanya Kashyap and Renuka Kashyap stood shocked against this statement of Khushi. No this was not their Khushi. The girl in front of them was so unlike Khushi, so against the feeling that her name stored. 

" Khushi, please don't lose your calm! This is a situation which will ask your everything if you let it! Why don't you think about this whole thing with a clear mind?" asked Renuka, who was a attorney at law.

" How can I even think of this whole thing with a clear mind, when everything in this was only a fight? Even our first meet was a fight! I can't believe anyone can be so irresponsible and so ego-centric!" said Khushi, while revealing her past to her guide, Renuka.

--FLASHBACK--

" Khushi Beta, Mr. Khanna just complained that someone parked a van in the entrance of the community! Please go have a look at it and speak to the responsible person!" said Shashi Gupta.

" Papa, sometimes it's not you but its me who is the secretary of this community! But I love making people listen to me so I am enjoying this!" said Khushi, while leaving to deal with this new comer to the society.

"God knows who will marry this girl? " said Shashi, about his daughter, who was equal to a son, to him to his wife, Garima.

"Whoever it is, will be very lucky to marry your daughter!" said Garima, smiling.

----

Near the entrance,

Khushi stopped a lady who was going inside the home that was right beside the van and asked her in the most politest way possible for her,

" Aunty, I am the daughter of secretary of this community! We have received a complaint that your van is causing problems to incoming an outgoing traffic of the community! Can you please move it?" 

" Sorry, Beta for the problem! The person who is managing this is my Chotte, please ask him as I don't know anything about this whole thing. Hope you understand, Beta!" said Arunima, holding Khushi's hands.

" That's okay, Aunty! I will speak to err..Chotte!" said Khushi while thinking, what all names do people think of. If he has been assigned a duty then obviously he needs to be a bit old to realize it atleast but whatever it is this person with a funny name, that is Chotte was damn irresponsible.

She realized she spent almost two minutes in thoughts and she had to call him out now. She raised her voice a bit like shouting and called,

" Oh Chotteji, Please come out! Chotteji!"

She paced around a bit to make sure her voice is heard and bumped herself with something hard.

I never knew there was something near the entrance on the road, thought Khushi, only to realize it was not something but someone.

" Madam, can't you see and move? See you came in my way! Now move, because we still have a lot to shift!" said Arnav Singh Raizada, who was all irritated at the slow pace of work being done.

" By sight, you look like a guy!" said Khushi, while smile broke out on her face.

" That's because I am one, Miss.." said Arnav, feeling his anger rising.

" Khushi Gupta! But I heard that you are Chotte! Well Chotte, please move this big van of yours, which is an obstacle for this community's vehicle!" said Khushi, getting a responsible voice, with streak of mockery in it.

" Look Khushi, I have shifted here just today so it would be great if you let me go my way, which will result in work completing faster! Else I know how to make people listen to me!" said already angered Arnav.

" If I Guy says, I might think about it but if Chottes say it, I will never listen to it! My order still remains the same! Move this thing from here to create way for people of this community!" said Khushi, teasingly.

Order? She dares to order me, Arnav Singh Raizada? Now no one can spare her from my anger, thought Arnav.

He moved closer to Khushi, which made her get bad vibes from her Chotte Guy and said,

" Let me clear the air for you, Ms.Gupta! I am Arnav Singh Raizada! And not any Chotte. It's my nickname by my parents and I don't like people mocking on it! I don't take orders from anyone just like that and you are certainly not that privileged to order me" 

Khushi pushed him and said,

" When you yourself are not respecting your name, then how do you expect others to do it, Mr Chotte oops, Arnav Singh Raizada! This is an order from the representative of the secretary of this community! You better listen to it or I can involve the security in it."

Arnav was shocked by the guts this girl showed him. Girls dies for his one look and she seemed to have a desire to kill him by her looks, at the moment! He decided it would be wise to make a move than to involve the security in it, which will only result in his Nani, punishing him.

" Okay! But don't think I am listening to you, Ladaaku! I doing it for my Nani's respect here!" said Arnav, fuming.

" After all you are her dear Chotte!" said Khushi, while staging a walk out from there to reach to her college,wishing never to meet this guy again. 

But destiny, sometimes doesn't listen to us. They were destined to be united, forever.

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

" But Khushi, why did you have to mock his name?" asked Renuka, still not getting what made her mock him so much.

" He shows so much of attitude but actually is so scared of his family! Anyways, he deserved it, Aunty!" said Khushi, her eyes still glistening with tears.

" You never wanted to meet him then how did you both meet?" asked Renuka, with curiosity.

---

TBC

Hope you liked it!!

Phew, this was long!

Please comment and like!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update Yagz. So Arshi already started fighting...waiting for more 😆
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update
Loved it

Simply perfect

Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Arshi's cute fight

I want more of these fights 😉

but y khushi wants divorce?? 😒

beautiful update yagya 👏

thanks 4 the pm ⭐️
zainy26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesoome dr 
loved ittt
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Like It 
Their verbal fight
Khushi irritate him by calling him chote
Thanks from your pm dear
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it thank you for pm.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ,superb update... Thanks for d pm..
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update!!
why did they both marry if they hated each other so much..
so their first meet had started off with a fight!!
waiting for the next update