Update

Update

Update

Update
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry if I have offended u
I really like ur writing and love to read it I make I sure I read ur updates without fail tough sometimes may not comment
Undoubtedly u are an ausome writer
Please do continue soon
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

Sorry if I have offended u

I really like ur writing and love to read it I make I sure I read ur updates without fail tough sometimes may not comment
Undoubtedly u are an ausome writer
Please do continue soon

No dear no one has offended me
I m sorry, for a late update
I know how much u all are busy with exams n I totally understand it
I just wrote coz I wanted to read all of ur comments n there were none
Was just kidding
Loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zayalove

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

Update

I like this spamming 😆
Update tonight
Loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Sorry all no updates for few days
Have a family emergency to attend to
Want ur prayers for someone close
Love
Sim
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Sorry all no updates for few days
Have a family emergency to attend to
Want ur prayers for someone close
Love
Sim

will pray..insha allah he/she will get well soon
StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will surely Pray, 
Take care of yourself too..
Regarding the updates...update aaram se...
I will not spam,Pakka promise😛
Take care ...
See you soon
Zainedil thumbnail

Thank you all for the prayers and patience. The person is recovering, still a long way to go for normalcy, but am sure it will be possible.

I still have to reply to the last two chapters comments ...

Dedication: To Ridha ...a very special friend across the borders ..every chapter ...every comment is special ..I recently bugged her and Shatashi and Ann a lot with my melodramatic threats ...😉. Sorry to all three I was just joking...I love you all..

and Ridha your dedications will forever be special as the person you are, stay blessed 

Love

Sim

Chapter 60

The Winners Pappi...

Rhea slid the helmet and gave Zain his ..he made a face and sat behind her ...ready for the joy ride...

The moment he sat his over exposed knees and legs touched her waist ...a sensation of passion igniting in his heart ...

he slowly held her waist ...gripping on both sides as though he was holding a crystal vaze...the petite curve ...

slowly moved letting him grasp her shape ...the figure hugging dress ...enhanced his approval ...it felt like a touch on her naked skin ...arousing his desires to touch her body minus the clothing now ...

He was grinning like a crazy guy ...and Rhea saw him from her side mirror ...

His grip increased its velocity as the speed picked up ...and so did Rheas giggles ...she was ticklish of his touch ...

Zain she shouted when the adjacent noise didn't let her speak ...

Mujhe gudgudi ho rahi hai ...

Accha ...

Haa ...kamar se haath nikalo ...

Nahi ...

ho rahi hai toh hone do ...seedhe dekho ...varna thok dogi ...aur mai itne jaldi marna nahi chahta ...11 baje ka besabri se intezaar joh kar raha hu ....

Rhea recalled her deal ...he will definitely take his gift and that too with a full glory ...

She tried concentrating again ...when he played with her waist ...a wriggling movement of his finger tip that went around in circles and then reverse ...she had no clue why was she feeling so jostled up ...so hot ...She braked hard twice so that the contact breaks ...but he continued on his adventure ...

The finger tips played along sliding on her skin like a crude block of ice ...scrubbing and flaring her mood ...she too wanted him to hold her ...desperate needs of her body were drilling her mind with naughty thoughts ...

The bike finally reached its destination ...the Kulfi place was beaming with people ...

Zain suddenly felt conscious of his get-up ...

Da ..tum jaoo mai yehi wait karta hu ...

Chalo na ...she held his hand ...almost dragging him ...

Nahi ...mujhe bahut ajeeb lag raha hai ...he looked at his Tshirt with a smirk and the cap just added to his misery ...

Accha theek hai ..yehi ruko ..mai abhi aayi ...

When she walked back after 15 minutes with two kulfi in hand ...he was missing ..she looked around ...the bike she had parked in a no-parking zone...but he was nowhere to be seen ...

She went searching around and saw a shadow sitting on a bench inside the closed garden ... a waist length wall ...separated the garden from the crowded road

Looking closely ...she saw him ...

Yeh kitkit bhi naa ...kahi bhi tehalne nikalta hai ...she too jumped the locked and gated fence and went and sat next to him ...

Kitkit ..kya har jagah se phudak ke bhaag jaate ho ...wait karne koh kaha than a ...yaha kyu aa gaye

Yeh lo ...pigal rahi hai ...she and her bossy voice always dictated his actions

He smiled and took it ...taking the first bite ...holding the kulfi like a kid ...he was enjoying the treat ...she admired him ...for his simplicity ...a rare trait in guys ...he never realized what his aura did to her smile ...

Zain ...tum meri har baat kyu maante ho...

He looked up in between the Slurpee bites ...

Aise hi ...

Zain ...tum meri sari betuki batein... shartein ...poora karte ho...kabhi na nahi kehte ...ajeeb nahi lagta tumhe ...tum jaante hi kitna ho mujhe ...bas do mahine aur che din ...itna hi na ...

He contemplated her facts ...wish she could remember they knew each other since childhood ...had got married and fallen in love too...the time that he had spent with her were the best days of his life ...coming to her question ...he replied

Ajeeb kyu ...mai tumhe pyaar karta hoon ..khush dekhna chahta hoon ..

agar tumhe mujhe aise cartoon form mai dekhna hai ..toh yeh sahi ...

pata hai Da ...agar tum mujhe roz pehne koh bhi kahogi na ...toh mai aise roz pehnunga ...he smiled and looked down ..

Pyaar hai ya kya hai nahi jaanta ...bas dil tumhari har zidd manne ko tayar baitha hai ...Pagal hoo na ...she returned his affectionate glance with tears in her eyes

Zain ...itna pyaar karte huae darrr nahi lagta ...agar mai us pyaar ke layak na hui toh ...chodkar chali gayi tumhe toh...

He stopped eating and scrutinized her eyes ...

Da...Mujhe yakeen hai apne pyaar par ...dhoka nahi de sakta ...aur agar chali gayi toh tumhare peeche peeche aaunga ...bahut ziddi hu mai ...he winked

Kitkit tum pehle kyu nahi mile mujhe ...zindagi ke itne saal barbaad kiya maine tumhe dhoond ne mai ..

Maine bhi ...he sighed pushing the maze of good and horrid memories back...

Aree kha lo ...varna mujhe aur 10 lekar aane padega ...waise bhi ek se tumhara kya hoga ...petu

She licked hers and bit her tongue ...

He slipped closer to her by a few inch on the wooden bench  ...seducing her with his grin

Da ...he said in a husky tone ...kindling her desires too...

Kitkit abhi poora adha ghanta baccha hai ...kissy milne mai ...she warned him

Aur agar mai wait na karu toh ...he wiped the smear of cream from his lips ...suggestively ...

She blushed and looked away ...

He saw the ice-cream melting in her hand and picked it up ...

Aree kha lo ...

She held his hand before he could eat his ...

Shhh ...mai khilaungi tumhe ...

Haa baccha hoon na ...khana khana bhi nahi aata hoga mujhe ...ab tum meri ...he stopped before uttering the forbidden word and a tinge of sadness engulfed his eyes now ...

Shh...Nahi aata hai ...ab mai bataao kaise khilate hai ...

She whisked the ice cream with her fingers and gently extended it ..he opened his mouth to suck those delicate fingers ...one at a time ...the guzzling of his lips ...ached her needs now ...she silently swallowed the wideness that had started consuming her ...

The last bite ... he bit her  finger slowly...sucking on the tips a bit longer...she shyed away ...hitting him slowly on his shoulders 

...dhatt ...

Da ...tumhe sharmana bhi aata hai ...he still tried to look at her face that was lightened by a dimly lit park light ...the  serenity and sharpness of her mellowed features ...a beauty so vivid ...that dreams are made off

After 5 minutes when all the ice cream was gone ...she held hers in her mouth , the stick in side and a bit of leftover milkish cream hanging out on the edge ...aao ...

He held her hair  with one hand...and kissed her eating  the ice-cream and slowly nipping the stick out of those lips ...absorbing the taste that twirled in her mouth ...now in his ...

The mixed intoxicating smell of her hair ...the love of her soul, he was inhaling everything like a deprived man ...wanting to seek more ...the hands aggressively propelling her face towards his ...the physical proximity of her arms around his neck ...triggering a flared-up excitement ...

The long kiss...Zains well-deserved reward  lasted for full 5 minutes ...and the moment they broke away they realized they were in a public place ...it was dark and no one was there ...yet a tinge of  reticent coy feeling and frenzy state of denial was being felt by both

Suddenly ..Zain felt a cold hand on his shoulders .. unlike Rheas they had a firm and manly grip

Kuthee (Where)...the Marathi toned havildar was pointing at him...

Nahi kuch nahi ...hum toh bas ghar jaa rahe the ...he said immediately creating a drift between them

Ghar baadme pehle police chowki ..he dragged Zain who was holding onto Rhea ...to the police station ...

Iss Jism koh teri rooh is kadhar choo gayi ...

Kambahkt meri dhadhkan... tere dil mai jaa bas gayi

SIM

Pre-cap: An adventure in the Chowki😉

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago