Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SPraba

Aww rithu such cute moments of Parud is what makes your story so special and this is what we missed in RR. How it would have been nice to see such light and cute moments between Parud. So Rudra alll ready for the ceremony and the Paro's choice of dress and jewelley looks nice
Hmm so shanthunu has arrived and danger lurks around.
Cant wait to read what happens next cos it aint gonna be easy to outsmart Rudra
Hope u are doing fine rithu. God bless and thanks for the pm

Prabha 🤗 good to see you.
Parud were such a sweet couple. Even I wish we had more moments of them together than Laila, mala and other annoying people on the show.
Shantanu is here and doing his best. Wait and see how his plans proceed.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

I really detest Mala in your story Rithu. She is so selfcentered and not even bothered about anyone
She reallt expects rudra to forgive her and celebrate his achievements with her. Highly delusional and why is Danveer helping her. High time samrat spoke to Rudra about this. He will explode but he will put danveer in place. Cant wait to see how Mohini reacts and wow suprised Mohini is organising a pooja for rudra winning
Oh no what has shanthunu done now. Hope nothing goes wrong

I detest Mala period. You remember don't you, how I ranted about her on your thread during that track. Unfortunately she is not a character I can ignore so writing as honestly as I felt.
Danveer is heading for a eye opener. You'll know more in the next chapters.
My Mohini has turned into a sweetheart.
That was Shantanu's Plan B.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Thank you dear. You have been awfully quiet. When can we expect a new story from you?
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ok finally read all the chapters in one go...dont know from where to start commenting...there are so many things...romance , action , drama ...loved every thing...would have been BETTER though had Parud consummated ... but anyway, it's ok..
Would like to mention this part... "Yes Paro, remember that I will always come back to you. No matter what happens. No matter how late it becomes. You are my home. Not the haveli. But wherever you are. Alright, always know that," he told her solemnly. She nodded knowing he wasn't talking just about tonight but the rest of their lives. She was his home and he was hers. ... You have no idea how many times I read & re read this part...hats off to you for penning such a dialogue ...it wouldn't be an exaggeration if I say this is THE BEST dialogue I have heard so far & this includes Raghuvir sir's dialogues too in the show... Shantanu has made his entry...hmmm...well, I am not scared this time because i know you wouldn't let any harm come to Parud so I am relaxed...   
Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

Ok finally read all the chapters in one go...dont know from where to start commenting...there are so many things...romance , action , drama ...loved every thing...would have been BETTER though had Parud consummated ... but anyway, it's ok..
Would like to mention this part... "Yes Paro, remember that I will always come back to you. No matter what happens. No matter how late it becomes. You are my home. Not the haveli. But wherever you are. Alright, always know that," he told her solemnly. She nodded knowing he wasn't talking just about tonight but the rest of their lives. She was his home and he was hers. ... You have no idea how many times I read & re read this part...hats off to you for penning such a dialogue ...it wouldn't be an exaggeration if I say this is THE BEST dialogue I have heard so far & this includes Raghuvir sir's dialogues too in the show... Shantanu has made his entry...hmmm...well, I am not scared this time because i know you wouldn't let any harm come to Parud so I am relaxed...   

Glad that you finally caught up. Parud consummation will happen soon enough.
You just compared my words to Raghuvir Sir's dialogues, I'm honoured.
Villains will come and go, but Rudra will always make sure that Paro will be alright.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rithu,
  as promised lil early this time😆
It was a proud moment for all of us when Rudra was awarded so no wonder his father figure General was so proud of him and it shows in their words. 
Small and cute romantic scene.😳
Pipe is small as you said and he used in a different way
Glad villain's plan B didn't work out. So Parud supposed to go in that car but at the end plans changed it seems. 
Suspense building up Rithu can't wait for the moment Rudra finds out about this villain.
Special hugs and kisses for you for keep on adding more meat to our Sumer banna😃 Liking his attitude. Udit was a good actor and can easily see him doing your version.

About Mala...I'll just close my mouth and count to 5
I can't understand but curious how you'll go with her character. As of now feeling Mala is typical TRP character .

Disappointed or can say more surprised why you choose republic day as Teju's B-day😕
Why Rithu? Why? Any special reason or just to make Mala go to temple?

Special request... Want to see Paro as Lioness as in your os if in case there is a situation😳
Kerala and Kashmir ... hmmm... beautiful places. So when are you sending them to HM?☺️ You know we (Deeps and me) booked open tickets and waiting for a long time.😃

Take care

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Rithu,</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> as promised lil early this time😆</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">It was a proud moment for all of us when Rudra was awarded so no wonder his father figure General was so proud of him and it shows in their words.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Small and cute romantic scene.😳</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Pipe is small as you said and he used in a different way</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Glad villain's plan B didn't work out. So Parud supposed to go in that car but at the end plans changed it seems.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Suspense building up Rithu can't wait for the moment Rudra finds out about this villain.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Special hugs and kisses for you for keep on adding more meat to our Sumer banna😃Liking his attitude. Udit was a good actor and can easily see him doing your version.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">About Mala...I'll just close my mouth and count to 5 </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I can't understand but curious how you'll go with her character. As of now feeling Mala is typical TRP character .</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Disappointed or can say more surprised why you choose republic day as Teju's B-day😕</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Why Rithu? Why? Any special reason or just to make Mala go to temple?</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Special request... Want to see Paro as Lioness as in your os if in case there is a situation😳</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Kerala and Kashmir ... hmmm... beautiful places. So when are you sending them to HM?☺️You know we (Deeps and me) booked open tickets and waiting for a long time.😃</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Take care</font>

Sweety I posted this update on Sunday and its Wednesday. So your still late.
I really wanted a proud moment for him after all he went through. But ST decided that was the moment for Paro to realise he is her destiny and declare it in public. That's not how I wanted her to confess her feelings.
Yup small pipe but big enough to cause trouble.
Destiny and I are working together to keep them in their bubble of bliss 😊
Rudra will find out soon enough.
Sumer was supposed to be parallel lead so he could do this.
As of now I have planned how to end her part in the story but still haven't planned how to get her there. So she will be TRP lady till I sort it out in my head.
Teju's bday is on the same day just to make sure she ends up in the same temple. She needs a reminder of the other people who were an essential part of her life.
Paro is right now facing only light situations so she is fluttering around like a butterfly. But I give you my word when it comes to protecting her own, the Lioness will rise in her.
I'm getting there. Should have gotten there four chapters ago but other things just fell into the story. Once Aman is married they will be off.
Take care and drop by sooner next time.
🤗
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 15

Paro was observing the carvings on the mosque walls. Rudra had brought to the sprawling Lodi gardens to spend the morning. He had even agreed to join the heritage walk with the other tourists. But now another phone call beckoned him away. She turned towards him and saw him. His hands were on his hips, his eyes were tensed and his lips pressed. She felt something was wrong but pushed the worrying thought out of her mind. After everything she had been through, she knew how to enjoy the moment, especially the happy ones. She knew he would tell her as soon as he was ready anyway. She saw the group move but stayed back not wanting to leave him behind.

Rudra couldn't believe his ears. Somebody had dared to attack them at the parade. This meant someone was aware of their every move. They knew where they were staying so arranged for a pizza to be delivered which was probably poisoned. They knew about the parade which is why they planned another attack there. "Rudra calm down, this is an amateur at work. The pizza plan didn't work because he underestimated you. And the internet would have a list of awardees. If he wanted us dead he could have planned it in a less secure place. Lets just follow the leads so far and keep our eyes open," the general told him confidently. But he was worried for Paro. He didn't want her to hurt because of negligence on his part. "Should I cancel our honeymoon trip?" he asked his eyes noting that she had stayed back from the group. She was waiting for him to rejoin just as anxious as he was feeling. He wanted to know what exactly was going on. "No, we will be expected to go back to Rajasthan. Taking Paro away from there might be a good idea. Just keep your plans between us," came the reply. This wasn't new for him. He had been Paro's shield from the world before. He could do it again. He told himself that his wife would be safe and ended the call.

Rudra saw Paro's feet were at taking her towards a flowering tree. He quickened his pace when his phone rang for the second time. It was from the local police. "Sir, the bike belonged to a Delhi university student named Shantanu. He says his bike has been missing for a week. He was happy that we called as he was thinking about registering a complaint" they informed him. He asked to check the Raj Gath parking lot. And asked if he could meet this student. The policeman agreed. Rudra wanted to put a name on the shifty, nervous delivery boy. The CCTV footage didn't show him. The more he knew the better he could protect Paro. Shantanu from Delhi University will have to cooperate with the authorities. And if he knows what is best for him, he will stop this before its gets more dangerous for everyone.

Shantanu fidgeted as he waited in the snack bar near the area that was now crawling with military personnel. He had left his bike behind afraid that Rudra might show up to investigate the car. He was careful not to personally pick up the pizza and paid a random guy instead. But he didn't expect to be stopped at the apartment gates until his victim showed up and refused to accept the free meal. Now again, luck was favouring the Major. His plans weren't going the way it was supposed to. The man seemed to have disappeared into thin air with his wife leaving an older couple in place. He still had his gun and was thinking of putting it to use when the fiend returns. But the phone call from the police shook him up. He didn't realise that the bike's number plate was visible the night when he delivered the pizza. He managed to convince them that his bike was stolen. The commotion seemed to have died down. He paid for his snack and went out. Hoping to get his bike back when his phone rang. "We have retrieved your bike, Mr. Shantanu. Please come and pick it up at the station," said the policeman. Sure enough, his bike was hauled into a police tow truck and taken away. Dejected at this turn of events, he hailed an auto and followed the truck.

Paro spun around when she felt something on her back. She smiled when it was just Rudra with a pink blossom in his hand. "If you were so scared, why didn't you stay with the group?" he asked. She replied that she wanted to spend the day with her husband not some strangers. "I'm glad you think so, Paro," he whispered slowly backing her to a wall. Her eyes narrowed as she saw his irises darkening. She shook her head as he nodded. He stepped back a little and asked, "Why? We are married. Why can't I kiss you?" She turned red at his openness. She liked his kisses a lot but knew he wasn't satisfied with it even if it felt like she was turned inside out. His hands always wandered along her body leaving goosebumps in its wake. As much as she was getting comfortable with his touch, she preferred him to explore that part of their relationship within close quarters. Rudra saw her thinking seriously and was getting annoyed. He longed to take their relationship to the next level but it felt like Paro was holding back. She was happy enough to hug him earlier and now she was pulling away when he just wanted a kiss. Kisses weren't something to be shy about anymore. He always managed to steal a few minutes of her day for such pleasurable activities. Women will never make sense to him. "Forget it," he said dejectedly and turned to walk back to the group. She held his hand and pulled him back gently. She looked over his shoulder to check if they were truly alone. She then held both his hands in hers and raised herself up. He sighed as he felt her soft lips land on his. He tried to free his hands so that he could draw her close. But she didn't let go. He tried to deepen the kiss when she almost slipped. His hands were free to hold her securely. She couldn't look into his eyes. He gently tilted her face, "Paro, you didn't have to do this if you weren't prepared to." She whispered that she wanted to kiss him too but not in a public place. "One more day, then we are off on our honeymoon and then it will be just the two of us," he reminded. Just the two of them. She liked that.

Rudra reached up and shook a branch above them and they were both showered with flowers. Paro laughed, "This place is beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here." He smiled and admitted that he was glad that she agreed to stay out with him on the last in Delhi. She held his hand gently, "I'll come anywhere in the world with you." He kissed her hand knowing that nothing would make his life worth living than having her beside him. "Think about it Paro, I might get transferred far from home. You will have to leave your jeeja, your Maasi and everyone else behind," he asked in a serious tone. She cupped his rugged cheeks lovingly and told him that even if he goes to war, she will come stay in his tent with him. His destiny was bound to hers and that he will never be rid of her. He was overwhelmed by her words. He never felt more cherished in his life. "Will you come with me?" he asked. She thought for a minute and asked in mock seriousness if they were really going to war. He sternly reminded her that she just said she would be his tent mate. She pouted and explained that she only wanted to know where they were going and wasn't refusing to come. He kissed her cheek and reminded how she promised to come with him no questions asked. The memory of his Jalladwala proposal and the touching wedding they followed made her special all over again. "Paro," he whispered in her ear making goosebumps erupt along her neck. "You always like my suprises. You will enjoy this one too," he promised.

Rudra walked her to a charming restaurant in the middle of the park. There were several groups enjoying themselves under the warm winter sun. Paro recognized some of the faces who accompanied them on the heritage walk earlier. She missed the rest of the it but didn't regret one bit off it. She didn't recognise the food on the menu but was ready to try anything her husband ordered. She enjoyed her meal under the lovely green trees catching the gentle breeze. He was content to just relax with his drink observing the myriad of expressions on her face. As Paro sipped on a fruity drink, she heard a hearty laugh one of larger tables. She saw an older couple surrounded by smiling faces. She looked at the man in front of her. That's what she wanted for him and her. A large family with beautiful kids who blossomed under her affection and raised by his discipline. "Are you day dreaming about me?" he teased. She smiled and asked if he will make it all come true. "Every single one of them," he replied earnestly.

Back at Chandangard, Danveer Ranavat waited for his Bhabhi to open the door. After knocking repeatedly, he realised nobody was home to get the door. He turned away to see Mala coming back to the cottage. "Bhabhisa, I was just about to leave," he told the tired looking woman. She asked him curtly why he was here when his son specifically warned her against meeting him. "Sumer doesn't see the entire picture. For him, you are the person for the family being torn apart. The reason why Bhaisa is bitter and Rudra is angry with the world," he explained. She didn't like how Danveer was making it her fault. "Sumer was just a child.You remember well don't you? How your brother turned into a monster when that mission went wrong. He could never accept that he no longer able to be a soldier. He could have started a business like jeeja but preferred to just turn into a drunken lout," she reminded him of the past. Danveer remembered how depressed his brother had become when he returned from Kargil. He had been happy just to have him back alive when so many people died. But to everyone else the proud soldier had become a helpless invalid. The man who prided himself in being self sufficient needed help for everything. He needed patience and love but his Bhabhisa couldn't give him that. All her efforts to help was snubbed as he felt belittled. He turned to alcohol which helped him forget his pain. She started to ignore him and he started to feel neglected in the brief moments when he was lucid. Her indifference resulted in insults. The only thing he could do was make sure that Rudra was unaffected by this. But Mohini didn't like the fact that he was spending more time with him than his own children. She felt that her sister who enjoyed Dilsher's wealth without sharing with the rest of them should be the one to toil to keep things going during this difficult tome. She didn't see why the entire family had to pitch in and help her sister who had always been selfish. But Danveer couldn't help himself from protecting the young soul from the harshness that was evident in his brother's marriage. It was the right thing to do at that point as the innocent boy needed support too. The only thing his nephew knew was that his father was broken by the war and needed time to cope. Something his mother never realised. She chose to give him space instead and just focus on their money matters. Until the gap between them became so wide that someone else came in between them. "Tejawat. How did he enter the picture?" he asked.

Mala smiled fondly at the mention of her husband. "Thakursa was the balm that healed my wounds inflicted by Dilsher," she said remembering her past with him fondly. Danveer caught the acrid tone with which his brother's name was said in. It was the same way Mohini used to say before Rudra came back to Haveli with his witness and his father. Mala continued, "Mohini jeeja wanted a godown where we could store our wares since the Haveli had smaller store rooms. Thakursa was also wanted to buy one. But when he knew that our intention, he backed out. He said that when women stepped out of their homes to support the family, society should help them. I don't know how he found out but he called me a brave woman for taking up this responsibility. Nobody had called me brave. I was always the pretty girl, the charming one. Jeeja was the shrewd one, the practical sister. But she didn't have the patience to teach me the tricks of the trade. Thakursa was my guide. He helped me learn how to deal with people . He made me more confident that I could take care of myself. He slowly became my confidant. We started discussing matters other than business. He listened to my problems with Dilsher without judgement. He assured that I was doing the right thing. He was the one who advised to buy presents for Rudra so that he doesn't resent me being away. As my respect for him grew, love for me crept into his heart. You know bhaisa, he was very honest about how he felt. He told me that he understood that I was married but he still loved me. He will never ask me to leave my family for him but couldn't stop admiring me either. Strange isn't it, the man I married didn't care about our marriage but the man who loved me didn't want to disturb my household," she laughed bitterly. Danveer felt revulsion at her casual remarks and hoped she was done with praising Tejawat. "Things didn't get better at home, with Dilsher becoming more abusive. He wondered if my beauty brought me success. He didn't care that I had a brain to use. My looks felt like a curse. Thakursa had a remedy for that too. He started to write poems about me praising the very same looks. He made me feel special. He made me feel loved. One night Dilsher was in a particularly violent mood, he struck me. I told him that there were others who cared about me. He just threw me out of the house in his rage. He didn't even allow me to take Rudra along," she ended her tale.

Danveer wasn't suprised even though his brother wasn't openly affectionate, he loved the boy. Rudra was his greatest pride and joy. There was no way he would let him end up on the streets or Tejawat's home, if he knew where she went that is. But he doubted it. He remembered clearly the morning after she left. Dilsher was having a bad hangover and wouldn't wake up. Rudra was upset because Mala hadn't met him after returning from her trip. Mohini was annoyed because the trip wasn't successful. He was searching all over the Haveli for her, his Bhabhisa could help him out on this particularly busy day. But the letter by his brother's bed shook him to the core. She had left them. And now he knew the reason. His brother's attitude drove her into the arms of another man. But a terrorist? "You love him. But he is..." he didn't want to offend her. "He is a good man. He probably would have helped me get Rudra back but I was afraid to ask. What if Dilsher hurt him, I couldn't bear that. I knew that he would watch him like a hawk and fight anyone who came near him. That's why he took him away. He is his only son, isn't he. I just had to wait for Rudra to grow up and come back to me on his own. You told me didn't you, how much he cried for me. Surely he would choose to live with me and Thakursa. I know, he has done so many questionable things which were right in his eyes but not in the eyes of the law. But he has always done right by me, bhaisa. He did what he needed to take care of his people. He was their Raja Thakursa. The government just made the rules but never bothered about us the people. Thakursa bent the rules to take care of the people," she defended her husband. "But those girls who went with the baraats were his people too," he pointed out. "That's where it went wrong. Our associates told us to revive the ancient tradition where girls from our village marry boys from theirs. The money and goods were part of the wedding gifts. The only condition was we shouldn't enquire about the girls. We agreed because as per tradition, the bride's side always indulge the whims of the groom's family. It was a good arrangement especially since we had a shortage of eligible grooms in our own village. Most boys don't remain in Birpur once educated. They move to the city and settle there, never to come back again. Since Thakursa paid for the wedding, girl children were no longer a burden for the families. They became a source of pride. They felt honoured that their daughters helped to restore relationships between the two villages. We assumed the girls were fine. That's was our fault, we never checked," she responded. He turned to leave. He had so much to process before reporting to the general. The second part of their conversation was related to the trial. "Bhaisa, won't you have a cup of tea," she offered as he got up to leave. He replied that his wife was waiting. "Bhaisa, I wanted to meet Thakursa today but they didn't let me. Can you arrange for me to talk?" she requested. He thought for a minute about the clearances needed. "When you meet with the general this week, you should discuss this with him. I can't make any assurances as this is a top level matter," he said rushing out. She thought to herself how the man didn't let her meet Paro who was the witness. Would he let her meet her husband who was the prime accused?

Danveer reached home at nightfall. He saw the garden bench where Rudra used to wait, when he was a little boy. It was one of the most painful experiences he had been witness too. Tears started to roll down his cheeks. Sumer found his father weeping outside. "What's wrong Bapusa?" he asked softly. His father replied, "I'm thinking about the boy who used to wait here confidently that his mother would come back." He knew that boy. He fought that boy for the shame caused by what had been done. He understood too late that he was victim of circumstances. "Rudra is fine now, Bapusa. And we will make sure he stays fine," he assured. His father nodded and wiped off his tears. "Stay here tonight. You can head back to Jaipur tomorrow. I would like my family in one piece for awhile," Danveer said patting his son's head gently. Sumer was surprised by the affectionate gesture, he wasn't his father's favorite. He went in quietly, praying that things settle down soon.

rupao21 thumbnail
This chapter reminded me of why I fell in love with your work. There's a bit of everything; romance, comedy.. Rudra's character truly reminds me of our major saab! My apologies for not commenting in a while and showing my support. I'm glad I read this chapter, absolutely loved it. A walk down memory lane indeed. You should write of Paro and Rudra often in this light. Thank you for PM'ing me and I hope to read your next update. 😳
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope shantanu does not just wriggle out from the situation and rudra is smart enough to doubt him. 
Everyone has their point of view and Mala has hers. She feels she did the right thing by choosing thakursa over dilsher. She feels giving gifts for her child will compensate for not spending enough time with him. She just regrets not finding out about the girls. If anyone is blind in love then it is her. 
Edited by custodian75 - 9 years ago