Originally posted by: -shruthi-

Writing update. I really hope to post it soon.. 🤗

wow
waiting waiting
so excited...
-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ITS MY WEEK OFF TODAY. AND I AM HERE TO UPDATE DUMPING ALL MY HOUSE WORK FOR LATER. i hope you all will read and appreciate thia update. i find it lucky to have some extremely good readers. god bles you all. have a good day.
-shruthi- thumbnail
it has bad language in it. feel free to ignore the content and ask me later on the story.

CHAPTER 11

Asad wakes up from bed and finds zoya sleeping next to him. Her shallow breathe makes something tingles down the line. He watches her in awe and finds this morning all of sudden interesting. He needs to get up and make a plan for something. He slowly gets up off bed and walks to the bathroom. Once he finishes , he comes back to his room wanting to see her beautiful face. Asad gets surprised of not finding her on bed but at balcony. She is in to some deep thinking. He slowly makes his way close to her. A few shirt piles and he stands right behind her with his front touching her back. Zoya sighs on realizing his hands which were not getting tangle and circled around her petite waist. asad keeps his head in the gape of her neck and nuzzles there. He feels her shivering and moving under his embrace.
"Its okay. Its only me." He somehow manages to relax her with this.
Zoya immediately stands straight letting him do what he likes. Asad smiles at her open invitation and makes her face him. He touches her lips with his own and keep placing small kisses all along her lips and jaw. She feels she is melting under his passion and she holds him tighter. Its unbearable now to stop him. He has gotten into her skin for the truth not to deny.
Asad lifts her up in his arm and walks to the nearest door to his room. And instantly the brightening sun rays pecks them all over their body.
Zoya giggles when he dips his head back and kiss on her forehead. She smiles and her eyes shimmer with the moisture in it. They are in the moment which is only his. He could hear all the voice which had soothed him somewhere in time. Asad places her back on the muddy brown sand and smiles.
"You are the best thing that had happened to me." She confess.
He feels his lips twitching upward and he pulls her back to him making out slowly with her under the soft rays of sun.
They both are so engrossed in the moment that the missed the steps of few mens in their direction. Zoya feels her guts been kicked and she opens her eyes but soon she let out a scream and parts away from asad who is busy pleasuring her.
Asads brows lock in middle and he turns to face his back. He sees two mens whom he feels he knows but the faces are blurred to notice walking to him with gun.
Soon he feels a tug on other side and zoya screams when someone pulls her away from him. With a blink of the eyes the men starts to make a hole in the ground with the weapons which they were carrying with them. It hardly took any time before it was ready and looked like coffin. Asads throat went dry and he struggled hard to break free from the invisible chains that were tied on his anckles. He cried for help as the chain refused to let go and the men started to put zoya on the hole they made. She was getting buried alive. Zoya looked at asad and called out for help. She stretched her hand to hold him but couldnt reach there. Asad felt helpless to watch her suffering from pain. He tried to call out help but the thing which came back was his own voice.
He looked back to zoya and the group of mens they were now putting mud on the hole they had made. Zoya was now getting soiled on the earth her screams were now getting louder and louder. Asad shuts his eyes and tried to control the pain but as soon as he did this he heard another voice which had accompanied. Its voice of his mother that os now asking him to speak. It was dilshad voice begging him to forgive. He reel back all the memory of childhood where dilshad begged asad to forgive his father.
He knew his father was the reason of the death of his mother. He knew she died not because of ailment but because of depression. He had seen her die in front of his eyes everyday. Every minute when she broke it had stabbed his heart hundred times. Love had wounded her all her life and the scar of it had became a part of asads life.
Asad opened his eyes and found no one in front of his sight there was just a tomb of mud and he knew she was inside. He used his nails to get out her from this cage but the more he struggles she slipped more in to depth. Crying in to fits he yelled her name in sky. He kissed the mud where she was laying inside. He called he name again and again wanting to know she is safe. But the little hope died when she said with a cry.."i love you asad. Always had..always will."

His breathe were rage as he reflexed himself on bed. He turned to look all around him and found himself in his room where he had slept. He quickly looked next to him and found her in deep slumber totally unaffected. It took him several minutes to realize it was just his dream. Once he was composed , he brought his hands over his eyes and rubbed them lightly. He then brushed them into his thicks lock and let them stay there for a while. It was not easy for him, dreams like that had been a part of him after his mother left alone. But with the arrival of zoya in his life he never had such dreams. He still could feel himself shaking badly. All he wanted is to hold zoya and go back to sleep with her in his arms. Asad stopped himself before he could act anything. She had a rough day and he knew no matter how much he wished he had to let her sleep to recover from the assualt.
He leaned on her a little taking the blanket off her only till he face shows completely . he leaned more and quickly pecked her cheeks. He found her shiver and smiled. Asad then got up from the bed and walked straight to the balcony. Hr took out a fresh ciggerate from the pack and lite it with lighter. He kept the pack and lighter in respected area and started to built circles of smoke in air. He knew there was no sleeping back he was afraid to have similar dreams again for the night.

Its one of the day where asad is forced into the society to attend and forcefully show his fake happy life with family.
However he had successfully tagged zoya with him safe and sound without any questioning done by any one from media. They are now in the loner place of the venue. He could feel she is nervous and might think he is crazy to be in crowd and still standing away from them. Its the way he is. Its the way he has always been. With her he didnt feel like having anything. Asad liked to show her more precisely remind her about his authority. He felt a sudden urge of nastiness on seeing few mens oogling at her when he had made an appearance in the party. Its one of the reason why he got her in the darker and most loner place in the venue.
Asad made her looked at her and with in a blink of eyes he dips his face to kiss her. Whenever asad kisses her, he is really focused and really intense.He puts his hands on the sides of his face to hold her where he wants her, or he winds his fingers up in her hair and tugs it tight, and somehow, just by the way he touches her, he makes her mouth open,he makes her eyes close, he makes her breathe faster and faster until she feels dizzy and she thinks she might black out. Sometimes when he is kissing her, she could swear to God, the edges of her body melts and she become sort of part of his. Sometimes when he kisses her she forgets her own name. He makes her feel so special and at the same time she makes him feel home..

Where the two wounded angels were saving some time for them there at the small place tow well known persona stepped into the party with their family. Mr rashid ahmed khan and gaffur siddique too were invited for the merger of khandelwals. The crowd looked crazy interviewing them. All unwanted question had fall for their part. The famous were, "are you and asad khan not on talking terms? Have you two decided to part from the business? Is asad ahmed khan not a part of khans now? Being a 75 percent holder is he going to take over the business? Is humera and ayaan khan dating? We heard about humeras miscarriage is it true? Whose child is it asad's? Or ayaan? Or some one else. Why is humera hiding from media why is she not seen in society? Is the needs true and confirm on her pregnancy without marriage? Is asad khan really left humera for a staff working at his office? What is the reality of zoya farooqui?

Questions like this bombarded on them and poor they felt so humiliated. Not all the news and information they had was true but not everything was false too. Humera had been too much into influence of ayaan in last few days. Razia failed to notice the closeness of humera and ayaan as she was too occupied of getting read of zoya from asad life. The news came to her in a shock and instantly the ground below her feet slipped on humeras confession of her sleeping with ayaan. She became a rebel and did what she liked. Razia didnt have any control left. Thanks to gaffur who used his brain and brought a plan to get rid of ayaan. He portrayed ayaan into bad light in front of rashid and one day he was sent to newyork for years. He was taken promise to not meet anyone and just leave. He left , leaving a shattered humera. And slowly poisoning her mind razia manipulated the situation and made humera believe that he was a cheater and that she if wants to make things right she has to marry asad for her childs security. Never the less when humera believed her mother and completly trusted her. Razia started giving her slow doses of poison to kill the baby. Her plan got successful and humera went through the miscarriage. It is still taking her time to heal from the pain she had suffered. She is still getting hidden from the camera. Razia is still pouring venom into her system and humera is still trying to comeback to life...

As the questions like that started to catch fire the father in gaffur came out like an erupted volcano in his daughter defence.
He got up to pull the camera from a media and soon few more photos were clicked. He yelled on the face of the people who were asking question. His hand turned into fist and soon the violence took place betweem the media and siddiqui. Soon even rashid jumped to save gaffur and requested media to stop raising some irrelevant question and understand no father would like it. Unaware of the whole pregnancy truth rashid justifies gaffur reaction as merely a defence to save his daughter virtue.
Zoya and asad who had just spended some time alone walks back to the crowd only to be aimed by gaffur. The sooner he spots him the faster his brain worked and he runs to hold asad's collar. Asad dodges him and holds his hand firmly before he could place a finger to his collar.
Asad had heard rumours and never payed any attention he was least interested in his family and so nothing about them made him worry
"You better watch mister or else next time there would be no warning and definitely no hands to hold." He callenged gaffur.
"You have guts to say that. Its because of you my dear humera has become an laughing object in the crowd." He accused.
"Because of me. Or because of ...you know." He was aware but didnt wanted to go naked about her. He used a better words then what he had in his mind. The utmost in them was itching to edges'.
"Asad she loves you is it her fault?" From no were in sight rashids second wife jumped to help his brother.
"So you two are here." He says sarcastically and gaffur tries to jump and hurt him while asad stood there in a challenge dare if he touch him.
"Asad." He had almost forgot about zoya who was standing behind him holding his hands to calm him down.
"Asad please lets just go." She begged.
"Yes her you got her." razia came like an evil calling out the audiences.
"Meet her she is zoya farooqui. Dont go on her innocent face. Her job is to thug rich man and bargain her luxury with her body. She is the biggest s**t in town." She kept on cursing zoya . the words that she used made zoya feel naked in the crowd her tears couldnt hold longer and she starts to cry holding asad's hand.
"Stop it! " asad angrily yelled.
Razia looked scared when she peeped into his eyes. He resembled as a wounded lion.
"I was refraining myself from talking absurd because of the lessons my mother had taught but now you had gone too far khala. What you said about her? She is a s**t. You wanted to shred clothes right? Fine with me. Lets get completely naked in the high society of yours. " he said in a challenge and razia gulps knowing the lion has come to life and now may be it gonna back fire. Zoyas pleading because distinct for him as he walked to razia and started clapping his hands.
Come on white collared people let me tell you a whole truth on family...let me tell you something which will become a spice story for your news and magazines. He turned to face media and all the clicking begins once again.
"The women who is standing here talking about virtue and izzat. You know who was she?? She was once a time a famous tawaif of bazaru street. This one calls zoya a bazaru women. Who had sold her night to god knows how many mans before khalu married her. The women who used to sell for. 5 -5 rupees is calling zoya a s**t." He laughed evilly. Zoya shuts her eyes tight. She knew razias truth from the start but never once she had ever brought this topic when gaffur or any one inthe family humiliated her.she didn't wanted to expose her in front of the people. She never wished the humiliation she had faced to be beared by any one not even to her enemies.
"Asad!!!" Gaffur broke from the barriers and releasing his hand he ran to slap asad but asad merely pushed him and he fell on floor.
"Are! Why are you getting angry khalu? You wanted to expose truth right? So let everything get naked. And now people lets come to this man. Who is my father! Unfortunately! "He yells.
"He is the biggest saint in this world. Poor man couldnt help himself and became a victim of his own lust. He ...he slept with his own partners younger sister despite of being married and being a father of a child. Fantastic saint isnt it?" He clapped more and rashid felt so angry and shamed at the same time.
"You know what a women who loved him more than her life waited for him throughout till her last breathe but he didn't bother to show up. He was so busy in doing all the goodness in the bed with the second women that he ignored the fact that there is his wife and a small child who are starving out of food , lonely on the roads with out shelter and money. Amazing!!!"
"Clapp people!" He announced but no one clapped they all had their head hung to their chest. Asad pulled one media person hand and clapped forcefully.
"Now coming back to my khalu and khala. These are the two idealistic people to blame me and her for what we have. Inspite of having a daughter who roams on street with out shame kissing around people like a horny teenager and sleeping with them. If i am not wrong she had a small mug of lust in her stomach a few days ago. Nahi? Khala?" He smirked.
When finally whatever he had was out in public he walked back to zoya who was sniffing badly.
"Hereby never ever made any attempt to harm us in any way. Because if i get naked then there would be no clothes in this whole world to hide your stinky assets." He remarks as he walked out of crowd.
This was the moment filled with shame for everyone in his so called family. Humera who was watching the whole scene on television went in total paranoid mode. Before anyone could no or do..gaffur phone ranged. He picked up only to be informed humeras attempt to take her life.
"I am going to destroy you asad." A wounded father yelled through tears.
"It is a father curse, you wont ever live a happy life. What ever you have will be take from you. Your end is near. You will be destroyed. Its a father curse..." He wept and wept repeating curse with the every breath he intake.

**** small request.
please bless me with your like and comment before you leave. It helps me to motivate.
Thanks ❤️
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmm..
Asad full on Lion mode...
interesting...
continue soon...
Edited by ammusjyoti - 9 years ago
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update yaaar totally love it hope zoya will not get in any danger n love the way asad reacted on insulting zoya continue soon 😃 Edited by shailu143 - 9 years ago
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammusjyoti

hmm..
Asad full on Lion mode...
interesting...
continue soon...

😔
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part 
Asad in lion mode wow
Finally he shut all mouths that speaking bad for zoya and his relation
Revelation completely a shock
Excited for next part 
Thanks for pm 
Plz pm me for next part 
Continue soon 
ayat20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part 
Hope his curse never comes true
Thanks for the pm 
Update next part soon 
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Asad in lion mode!!
I m still in shock don't know what to say!! update tere liye!