Episode Three ! In my View

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone I m Samrajya laxmi wati and here are some of my views for today episode ðŸ˜ƒ do share your one also ðŸ˜Š
I watched today the third epi of Swaragini and I have to admit it sure is interesting ðŸ˜³
First of all I like the logics Swara had of arrange marriage and Swara and Ragini scene ðŸ¤£ now Swara stalking Ragini's future Sasural was just ðŸ¤£ Iss Kudi ko kyon samjhaye? ðŸ˜† She drooling over the house and the people. 
But after that the show was not as blissful as before ðŸ¤¢ everyone (Ragini 's family ) were taking their temper out at Swara and calling her a bin baap beti  poor Swara . 
But u liked Ragini's concern for her , ready to accept the mistake in front of everyone . 

Anyways  I like the show but sometimes there is this attack of high voltage drama with some music ðŸ˜† that's amazing ðŸ˜† ek damai nai funny lagyo tyo part ðŸ˜‰ 

This was just my view , do share your one . 

Love
 Sam 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starry_Love thumbnail
Hi Sam, Episode was awesome indeed and agree with you! 
Third episode: Must say was up to the mark. Loving Swara and Ragini's bond. It's like a long lost sisterly bond they have.
And Swara bhi naa she is like one curious girl...gasoosi karne chali hai haye...😆
.(Have a feeling they could be sisters, I know long way to go but still..just a minor hint) 

Furthermore also loved Ragi's concern for her, it was really sweet.

And yes, that was really bad the way Swara got bashed like that, she did not deserve that, felt like Daadi(Ragini's) went a bit too afar. 

Overall another damakedhar wali episode...

Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 9 years ago
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello sam...agree with u u knw ...even i found that Swaraging going to even more interesting n promising as their promos...So who one thought its all louder Diddaa n Dadi maa...i want to say just look at epic...u gonnaa be hook this show...and Swara drooling Ragini's Sasural i liked it very much..🤣 ...Swara Discription abt Ragini would be hubby it was Superb...🤣 ...but after that...petty drama create ..my mood sppiled again again...bin baap ki beti ..sanskar parvarish ...heavy words...ufff...!!! Ragini had accepted mistake ..but Dadimaa cum hitler..saw eyes on Ragini..but hope this show ..keep going our expectation... 😛 😊
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Sophiee ..exactly...Wen Swara got bashed by .. Hitler Dadi maa ...wen i was crying literally...really she needed this kind of bashing ..over reacted..another person place ...ohhh cm on Dadi..it was not neccesary grow up..but u r ryt ..Ragini concer abt Swara really very sweet ...n i like bonding btwn Swara n Ragini... 😳
Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

Hello Sophiee ..exactly...Wen Swara got bashed by .. Hitler Dadi maa ...wen i was crying literally...really she needed this kind of bashing ..over reacted..another person place ...ohhh cm on Dadi..it was not neccesary grow up..but u r ryt ..Ragini concer abt Swara really very sweet ...n i like bonding btwn Swara n Ragini... 😳

Yes agree with you, it was totally an over acted scene by Hitler daadi, Oh yeah, one more thing was when hitler dadi accused Swara of breaking her churiya and hurting her, was daadi the one who actually broke it?
One thing I'd also say is Loved the fact that despite of everything Swara stood up and answered to daadi, which was much needed. 
charuta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone i also agreed with you all pointsl. the show is getting interesting . actually swara is thinking and right  about marriage. But going ragini's future Sasural it's too much and after that 
" bina  baap ki beti "  all that rubbish things. Swara is concern about Ragini's future and Ragini is concern about Swara - is very sweet ðŸ˜› thery both are building their friendship