Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats for d new thread!!!
Eagerly waiting for d update...
uma_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon na yaar...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Plz plz waiting for your update...
And also one request plz update your other stories too regularly..
So much of ur stories r pending so plz update all ur other stories too...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This update is dedicated to Raddhi & R.Sailja

Warning : Bachha party this update is not for you. Mature content (18+)

Chapter 21

Rey entered his room with taani in his arms. Rey put her down on floor and taking it as chance he tried to run away from there but before she could she could she felt two muscular arms wrapped around her tiny waist. She was pulled into tight warm embrace. 

"Its not easy to escape from me. Kitten" Rey whispered in her ear. His husky voice left tingles all over her body. 

"Ready for your punishment? Kitten" Rey asked her. Taani nodded in no making me smile. He bend down little, removing the strap of her dress he started kissing her shoulder. Taani closed her eyes in ecstasy and a moan escaped from her lips. His fingers lightly caress the bandaged on her neck making sure not to hurt her.

Rey picked her up in his arms and made her lay down on bed. Rey opened the drawer of side table and took a blindfold from it. Taani gave him confuse look. 

"What are you going to do with it?" Taani asked him in low tone. 

"This is the part of your punishment" Rey mumbled as he blindfold her. 

"Rey what are you doing? I cant see anything" Taani pouted making him kissed her pouty lips hard. That was the most tempting sight he had ever seen. 

"Ssh. You will love it. Trust me" Rey whispered in her ear. Taking her both hand in his he pinned them above her head. Coming on top of her, he claimed her lips. he smooched her lower lip, occasionally biting her lips. He was demanding and rough yet passionate, Rey broke the kiss leaving her breathless. Taani pouted in irritation, she wanted her hands free so that she could hold him but his firm grip on her wasnt allowing her. 

"Rey I want to touch you" Taani said cutely. Her hopes died down when she heard him chuckled at her. Shr frowned as she began to get angry on him. 

"No sweetheart. Thats your punishment. I can touch you but you cant" Rey told her feeling like a teenager. Rey bend down to attack her swan like neck with his hungry lips. Taani pressed her lips together to stop the moan that was about to escape. Rey bite her near her cleavage then suck her skin making that area go red. Rey smiled seeing his hard work and continued claiming her skin. She moaned his name loudly as her sense begun to lose in his touch still she tried to free her hands from his grasp but his grip didnt lose. His one free hand roam naughtily under her top causing her jerked up little feeling his cold hand against her soft warm skin on her belly. 

"Rey please..please open this blindfold" Taani pleaded to him most cute way. She had learnt he can never say no to her that tone.

"Ssh kitten. I will open the blindfold but for that you have to obey me" He whispered in her ear. Taani just nodded in respond. Freeing her hand for a moment as he removed her dress carefully leaving her in just her inner wear, he took care not to hurting her neck. Taani shudder feeling cold breez hit against her warm skin. 

"Now keep your hands still. Dont move them or else i wont remove the blindfold" Rey told her as he pinned her hand above her head on pillow. He gazed down at her. Her breathing was getting heavier, her chest was colliding with his hard one creating havocs in his senses with every breath she take. 

She is so pure like an angel. He thought to himself gazing at the girl laying beneath him. He caress her cheeks with gentle touch making her shiver. 

"You are mine kitten. I wont be able to control any longer. I want you" Rey thought to himself. Every time he control himself but it was getting difficult for him to now control but still he wont give up to his needs. He wont lose her by losing control over himself. He want her to be with him forever. Bending down little he placed soft wet kisses on her belly, making her giggle at the ticklish sensation his lips were giving. 

"You like it kitten?" He asked her, nuzzling his face in her belly. Her sweet fruity fragrance was enchanting him. In his response taani giggled more making him smile. He never you someones laughter could be so melodic to ear. Her laughter was soothing music to his ears that reside peace in his heart. Rey moved down kissing her inner thighs making her gasp. He trailed wet kisses there reaching her wet core. He inhaled in her feminine smell, it was hell arousing thing for him. All his blood rush through south and he was painfully hard, in need of her. Rey kissed her femininity, making her jerk a little. It was first time he was kissing her in such intimate way. 

"Rey what are you doing?" Taani asked him hesitatingly. 

"Taani do you trust me?" He asked her facing her, his hot breath was fanning over her lips, sending shiver down her spine.

"Off course i do. Even more than my sweetu, i trust you" Taani replied instantly. Rey smiled at her answer. It was like a big compliment for him when she said she trust him more than her sweetu teddy who is like her other half. 

Rey captured her lips in his, kissing her feverishly. Rey rolled over bed, now she was laying on top oh him with his both arms wrapped around her. He kissed her passionately leaving her yearn for more.

"And i wont ever break your trust. I wont ever do something that would make you uncomfortable" Rey said breaking the kiss. Taani smiled she knew he wont ever break her trust, he is her everything. Rey knew she is unaware about all this things so he has to take thing slow with her, it was enough for him that she is comfortable with him, And her comfortably laying on him in just inner wears is proof of that.

"I Know" Taani replied meekily, rey pulled the covers over their bodies. With his one hand around her waist, he opened her blindfold with his free hand. Taani blink her eyes to adjust with the lightening. 

"So you liked you punishment?" Rey asked her with mischievous glint in his eyes. Pink shade spread across her cheeks making her look more cuter. 

"I'll take it as yes" Rey kissed her pink cheeks. Taani giggled.

"Rey do know something special is coming next month" Taani said to him, Rey's brown knitted in confusion but after thinking hard a wide smile appeared on his face.

"Urmn..Let me think. Meri taani ka birthday" Rey said excitedly, more than he was excited for her 18th birthday.

"Ha. Aapko yaad hai" Taani asked him excited and happy that he knows when her birthday is.

"Arey, Itna special day hai yaad kaise nahi hoga. How can i forgot the day my beautiful princess was born.You know you were born to lit up my world with your beautiful smile" Rey said making her heart swell with happiness. His words flattered her innocent heart.

"And i will make your 18th birthday very special." Rey added, she look at him with wide eyes, they were shining in happiness and excitement.

"Really? aap kya karoge?" 

"I will make you mine forever then nobody will ever be able to separate us" Rey told her smiling thinking over what he had planned for her 18th birthday. Taani smiled she too never want to leave her rey. But she was confuse what will he do that will make her his forever? Her mind clouded with so many questions She was about to ask him but her stomach growled indicating she is hungry. Her cheeks heat up in embarrassment while he let out a chuckle.

"I'll go and bring something to eat. You stay here" Rey told her before making her lay down on bed and covered her properly with blanket. Rey went downstairs in kitchen, his cook had already prepared food for them. 

He asked his maid to re-heat the food when his phone rang. Rey took out his cell phone from his pocket and saw the caller ID. It was Swayum's call.

"Hey dude. Whats up?" Rey answered the call.

"Hey Rey. Remember Sharon planned a small trip for our group last month. We are going goa, Tu aur taani aa rahe ho na?" Swayum asked him from other side of phone.

Rey bite his tongue, He totally forgot about the trip sharon had planned with their friends.

"Yeah, we are coming. Now i have to go, message me all the detail, I'll call you later" Rey said as maid place the food on counter. Rey slide down the cell phone back in his pocket and took the tray of food. Thinking about his friends reaction when they will meet taani, Hope they make her feel comfortable. he thought to himself before entering the room, ready to tell her about the trip with his friends.

Next part after 125+ likes.
Avoid giving two words comment, they discourage alot. Do leave your feedback.
sailaja. thumbnail
Awsome update thanks you to dedicated to me rey punishment i realy like it taarey part was to hot taani birthday was coming iam to excited about this and taarey going trip with gang and swaron i want to know to ki gang ke reaction hoge taani ko dekhe i hope koi probleam na create ho taarey ke beach and thanks for the pmEdited by R.sailaja - 9 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Res
Unres
Superb update...
Rey's punishment ws romantic nd hot...
Taani's 18 birthday nd rey z plng sumthng spcl fr her...:)
Taarey r gng on a trip m so excited...
Bt plz kch galat mat hone dena...
Update soon nd thnx fr pm.Edited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
soo cute and super romantic
trip intresting
continue soon
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
it was soo hawtt  โ˜บ๏ธ
btw i like ur warning lolz ๐Ÿ˜†
wat is cooking in rey's head๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by navk - 9 years ago
nagutaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
waiting for the trip & taanis bday
tanq for updating
Thanks for the pm too
what's reys plan?
Keep writing
keep shining
take care
Twinkle_TaaRey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..!! umm it was soo sexy..!! hawt.. .ohh when will her "18th" bday come...smething gonna happen tat day...awesome part...finally updates after sooo long...update nxt one soon
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
Unres
Nice update di
loved it
waiting for taani's 18th birthday
and for the trip
thanx for pm
update soon

P.S. please update Tujhko Jo Paya.