Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
God! Sim...last two chaps r mind blowing yaar!
Chap 56..It made me cry..too emotional! 
And the letter..I could visualise the scene..it was like I was watching it.. as if it was all happening in front of my eye! Tears were dropping continuously...pls ab aur emotional update mat dena! 
Your writing style is speechless! Amazing..perfect! 
Zain and Suraiyya..both r helpless! 

Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes I gulp,choke,smile n I don't know what other things r piled up while reading this story.I feel so connected.everyday I wait that May b now Sim would have updated the next part...Your Weekend Special always make me so desperate to know further...Thank you Sim for creating such a lovely story.now Back To Story:
The Soothing Kiss,it always relieving to have your dear ones at the time f loneliness...greatly described their urges emotions n demands.while on the other hand Suraiyaa is being so harsh with her own beloved son.A mother cannot b like that n even it does not suit Suraiya who is the lady with class sense f knowledge,n tranquility in nature.but u described a new Suraiya who is different but still strong.
Great Going...
Continue Waiting
Jaya.😉😊
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ! My Words won't do justice to describe the beauty of this you always bring a new thing in your chapters a new motion , which make of us that lonely Zain ! Don't tell me you can't write romance , because i can found romance even on the lap scene ! Love sooths his pain and that is the most beautiful thing in world ! You are a rocking writer , who make us cry but Still love you !
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome updates..beautifully penned down..aww..that kiss loved it..bt feeling bad for zain..he couldnt attend his mom's 50th b,day..pls update soon..
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chap 56 was jst amazing
really emotional
i loved each n every word u wrote
zain's pain..hope surraiya will frgv her
gng to read 57th chap
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chap 57
i jst loved loved it to d core
emotional beautiful amazing
rhea understands him so well
plz cont soon
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
beautiful,emotional, cute and lovely =perfect updates😊..love them❤️.. superbly written😳..thanx for pm😃 ..please continue soon..waiting😛
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear I know I haven't commented for long time but I have been reading
And this is going amazingly
And soo many chapters which are so emotional
Ur an amazing writer
Continue soon
And thanks for all the pm's
And omg please tell soon..what has Zain done that suraiyya will never forgive him for..
Loving this ff
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry for a late update...

This ones specially for shatakship ...for all the lovely words ...every comment and waiting even with a sleepy eye ...for my update. Overwhelming feeling that you all want to read this so much ...love you sweets ..this ones for you 

Will reply to all the comments ...thank you 

Sim

Chapter 58

Office Office ...

The morning was very peaceful when Zain peeked through the window ...

Rhea was taking her walk ...he smiled looking at her...the way she was lost in her own world ...shy and smiling ...touching the leaves as though they would shy away too...

Zain recollected the sweet smooch they had shared on the beach last night ...their relationship was moving ahead...he was excited ...

He had already told Rehman and even if he agreed or not Zain would never ever leave Rhea walk away from him again.  

With the truth blurted to Suraiya ...a feeling of lightness was settling in ...his only wish now remained was to get her memory back ...things would be so perfect then ...but his last attempt was disastrous ...it had backfired ...and her talks of forgetting her present had scared him away ...

His cell beeped and he read the message ...reminder ...important meeting at 10:00 ...he rushed to get dressed up ...

A hour later he was waiting in the car ...honking ...Rhea Madam slowly walked out as though she was participating in a fashion show ...ramp walking in a slow motion...

Da ...zara jaldi karo ...woh important meeting hai 10 baje...

Aree das baje haina ...abhi toh sirf 9:30 baje ...

Da ...meeting office mai hai ...aur hum abhi ghar par hai ...

Oh ...thank you tumne bataya ...mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ...her laugh irritated him...

He started the car and drove fast ...very fast ...

She was holding the seat belt and the car door for support ...

Zain ...humein meeting mai hazri deni hai jannat main ahi ...itni tez chalauge toh hum upar zaroor pahuchegi ...

Da ...

She looked at him ...scared ...

Ek request karu ...

Haa bolo...

Finger on your lips ...mujhe der ho rahi hai ...aur tumhari bakbak mujhe aur pareshaan kar rahi hai ...

She laughed ...haa tum bologe ...aur mai sunugi ...aise kabhi ho sakta hai ...

Aree par mai toh tumhari har baat suntan hu ...aur tum ...

She giggle again ...

Nahi sunoungi ...aaj kya kabhi bhi nahi sunongi .....

He chuckled ....bala ho bala ...afat ki pudiya ...

They reached the office and Zain dashed inside ...he reached the conference room ...panting ...

Sorry ...who mai late ho gaya ...traffic bahut tha...

Traffic kaunsa traffic ...his clients and staff turned around to see a chirpy Rhea ...

Hi I am Rhea Quereshi ...she gave her hand with a lot of style and attitude ...

The client Mr.Chadda ...held it tight ...and smiled as though he was looking at his crush ...

Zain saw the grip and cleared his throat ...

Agar aap sab ek doosre se rubaru ho chuke ho toh kuch kaam ki baat kare ...

The meeting started and Zain started his presentation ...searching for this thumb drive ...in his pockets ...briefcase ...and even inside his file...

10 mins later ...Rhea spoke ...

Kahi yeh toh nahi dhoondh rahe hai aap ...Sir ...squeezing her eyes in a miniature Chinese version ...

He took from her hand and smiled ...Agar aapke paas thi ...toh di kyu nahi ...

Aapne maangi nahi naa ...Sirr... it was less of a request more of a mock

He smirked ...Rhea and her smartness ...

His presentation went for a hour ...whenever he looked at Rhea ..she either was yawning or looking inside her cell..Zain was irritated ...

Accha Miss Quereshi aap who das ve point par elaborate karegi ...please ...

Everyone starred back at Rhea ...she kept her phone down in between the candy crush game ...smiling ...

Accha woh ...

Haa woh ..he wanted to see her getting embarrassed ...

Wahi na jisme aapne cateres ke order ke against do lakh ka compensation maanga hai aur jiske sharing profit hoga sirf 20 % ...actually Mr.Chadda ...yeh deal toh badi ghatte ki hogi aapke liye ...

Zains eyes popped out ...Rhea ...

Kya hua Sir unhe bhi toh pata chale ...

Mr.Chadda smiled at Rhea ...Madam aap agar chahe toh humari company join kar sakti hai ...

Zain was devastated ...his own client was offering Rhea a job and that too in front of him ...

Mr.Chadda ...Rhea smiled ...sweetly ...

Woh  mai kar leti ...par yeha mujhe extra bonus milta hai ...looking at Zain ...isliye sorry ...

Aap batiye toh sahi Madam aapko extra kya triple bonus denge ...

Zains anger had incremented now...

Rhea smiled at Mr.Chadda who was fixing his tie to impress her ...

I am sorry ...yaha ki baat hi alag hai ...jaha ke malik itni baat maante ho ...infact har zidd poori karte ho ..waha se jaana ...thoda mushkil hai ...

Zain smiled now to Mr. Chadda who was speechless ...

Ok, Mr.Chadda ...kyunki Miss Quereshi aapko itna pasand aa gayi hai ...aap shaukh se le jaaye unhe ...humein koi aitraaz nahi hai ...jaiye Miss Quereshi ...mai aapko fire karta hoo..

Rhea was shocked to hear that ...

What ...

Haa ...aap smart hai ...apke paas job offer hai ...yaha bhi ek pyare boss hai joh aapki har zidd poori karegi ...jaayi jaayi ...

Rhea looked  with irritation at Mr. Chadda whose hopes had risen dramatically ...

Theek hai ...Chaliye Mr.Chadda ...agar ...fire ho hi gayi hu ...toh nayi job ka offer kaise chodu ...she walked out of the conference room ...with a smiling Mr.Chadda who waved a goodbye after signing the deal ...

Zain looked at the deal papers and put them on the table ...his staff still couldn't understand what was happening ...

Zain walked towards his cabin ...and saw Rhea  walking out with Mr.Chadda ...all of a sudden his heart panicked with images of the bad Mr.Mallik who had tried to take advantage of Aaliya ...

Zain followed their car ...quietly ...

They went to Mr.Chaddas office ...Zain waited out impatiently ...murmuring ...why the hell does he always get into trouble ...

He called Rheas cell...she didn't pick up ...

After 20 mins he couldn't wait anymore and walked in ...the receptionist indicated that he had strictly instructed not to be disturbed ...Zains eyes showed an unknown fear ...He rushed inside despite the secretary yelling at his back ...

He entered the cabin with no knocks...silently praying that Aaliya should be safe ...

Inside ...Rhea was giggling ...Mr.Chadda was showing her some pictures on his cell...he was shocked to see Zain standing  inside his cabin .

Mr.Abdullaha ...yeh kya badtammeeze hai ...aap yaha bina izaazat ..

I am sorry ...who Miss Querehsi se kuch urgent kaam tha ...isliye aana pada ...

Rhea winked at Zain ...

Sorry Mr.Abdullaha ab who humari employee hai ...accha hoga ...agar aap bahar intezaar kare ...hum kuch zaroori battein kar rahe hai ...Zains blood pressure tripled ...

He just walked inside near the chair were Rhea was sitting ...

Aa rahi ho ...

She nodded ...Nahi ...

Rhea ...her name ..in a mild yet authoritative tone...

Sirrr ...Aapne mujhe fire kiya ...mai is naukari se bahut khush hu ...she was controlling her giggles adding to Zains distress ...

Rhea Quereshi ...aapke Dad ...aapko call karne ki koshish kar rahe the ...message diya hai ..ki who ghar par hai ...bimaar ...toh aapko saath lekar aane ki request ki hai ...mujhse ...

Rhea was almost on the verge of bursting out in a big laughter ...Zains story had so many hypothetical theories that it would never be proved true ...

She knew he would be angry ...

Theek hai ...sorry Mr. Chadda ...meri dad ke paas jaana hoga ...aur agle hafte mai wapas Jaipur jaa rahi hu ...thank you so much ...aapki beti badi pyaari hai ..agle baar aaungi toh usse zaroor milungi ...

Rhea left with Zain and Mr. Chadda waved a nice goodbye to her ...

Kya kar rahi thi waha

Zain ...tumhe kya faraq padta hai ...chalo le chalo mere bimar dad ke paas ...

Rhea ...tum samjhti kya ho aapne aapko ...

Mrs .Zain Abdullaha ...

The words made Zain go speechless ...

He cooled down is seconds ...smiling ...

Da...he was blushing now ...

Zain ...tumhe phir se chalkar ghar aana hai ...

Da ...she looked at him angry ...

Bolo...

I love you ...

She chuckled ...pehle tamasha karte ho ...phir patate ho ...aur phir love you ...tumhara never ending cycle hai ...haina ...

He just grabbed her hair and kissed her lips ...a quick peck so fast that she could hardly recover ...

Zain ...she looked really angry now ...wiping her lips ...

Sorry Da...control nahi kar paaya ...who kya hai na tum ne baat hi kuch aise kahi ...

Kaunsi baat ...she was still wiping her lips forcibly ...

Woh Mrs. Abdullaha ...wali his blush had reached its peak now...

Zain ...tum ladkiyon ke tarah kyu sharma rahe ho ...

Nahi nahi mai toh bahut khush hu bas ...

Accha chalo ...ab mujhe offica nahi jaana ...

Aree par kaam ...

Tum kar lena ...waise bhi mujhe fire kiya hai na ...

Aree Da ...who toh bas yunhi ...

Accha ...toh mai bhi bas yunhi wapas jaa rahi hu Jaipur ...

Tum yeh baar baar mujhe dhamki dena band karo ...

Nahi toh kya kar loge ...

Tumhe kya lagta hai tum jaaogi aur mai dektha rahunga ...

Haa ...

Karke toh dekho ...

Waqt aayega toh karungi bhi ...

Da ...tum kitna ladti ho mujhse ...

Ab seedhe seedhe meri baat manoge ..ya phir koi dhamki du ...

Dekho phir chalne koh mat kehna ..ab bhi pair mai bahut dard hai ...

Haa who toh nazar aaya ...jaise hero ki tarah Mr.Chadda ke office mai entry maari tumne ...

Da ...

She thought for a while ...theek hai tumhe abhi theek karti hu ...bhaut boss bane phirte ho na ...

Aree par mere peeche kyu padi rehti ho...tum jaan bujkar mujhe uksa ti ho taki mai phirse problem mai fasu aur tum apna badla le sako...

Zain ...tum seedhe seehe ..meri sharth manoge ya ...mai phir koi twist lau ...

Da..dhamki ke alava tumhe kuch pyaar ki baat bhi bolni aat hai ...

Pyaar aur tumse ...shaqal dekhi hai ...

Haa ...bahut smart hu naa...

Chalo thodi smartness aaj kam kar hi deti hu ...

Matlab...

Abhi pata chalega ...tayaar ho jao apni penalty ke liye ...fire kiya than a mujhe ...who bhi saare staff ke saamne ...

Da ...yaar please tum kyu mujhe tang karti ho yaar ...gaye baar itna chala ki ab toh rasta dekhkar bhi dar lagta hai ...tum kisi jail ki jailer lagti ho mujhe ...main ahi aane wala tumhare jhaase mai is baar..

Mr.Abdullaha ...aapki kismet acchi hai ki mai aapko mili ...

Haa who toh hai he murmured almost inaudible...

Toh ...meri baat maan lo ...varna penalty double hone mai der nahi lagti ...

Kya karna hoga ...he smirked scared what was waiting for him and asked her ...

Chalo ...kaha ...

Batati hu ...

When Zain walked in the office ..all eyes were towards him ...some were giggling ...others gossiping ...and some didn't move ...

cause Zain Abdullah ...their boss was with a mickey mouse white-thsirt  and Donald duck on back ...brown shorts that were way above his knees  ...floaters and a silly looking mickey cap that too with two ears ... And eating a lollipop that Rhea had force fed him ...

Rheas ...gift ...with love ...

SIM

Pre-cap: A cartoon Zain ...how was the experience ...wait and watch 
Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
robsten_ thumbnail
Thanks for the update...loved it...the cute kitkit between zain and rhea...and that cute zain too...