what a rocking episode

Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
tonights episode was simply amazing.all the actors were awesome. daksh, sati, mahadev acted superbly. really, satis inflaming track is just amazing. tomorrows episode will be also interesting. it will be vir bhadra vs narayan.
then my all time fav actress sonarika will enter dkdm as ma parvati. sonarika for life. wow, dkdm is the best serial ever. everyhing about this serial, from bg music to all the actresses and actors are phenomenal. this is indeed the best serial i have ever seen in my life.and sonarika is my fav actress of all time.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼exactly, rocking is the word for the episodes.,. mahadev's grief was portrayed sooo  perfectly by Mohit through the tandav👏👏    and the visual effects used in this show was  undoubtedly the best ever till date...👏. though i had watched the episode before also, but everything appeared so fresh...Mouni did a good job as aadishakti.her diction was very proper.😊and i could not take my eyes off from Mohit and Kumar hegde specially...👏so, perfect in their expressions, these two guys were...the entire cast did a fab job...i remember, this was a history creating and a benchmark setting episode...⭐️.   what to say about veerbhadra,  Mohit 's veerbhadra was as fierce as the wild fire or a volcano.👏 hats-off...
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonarikafan

tonights episode was simply amazing.all the actors were awesome. daksh, sati, mahadev acted superbly. really, satis inflaming track is just amazing. tomorrows episode will be also interesting. it will be vir bhadra vs narayan.
then my all time fav actress sonarika will enter dkdm as ma parvati. sonarika for life. wow, dkdm is the best serial ever. everyhing about this serial, from bg music to all the actresses and actors are phenomenal. this is indeed the best serial i have ever seen in my life.and sonarika is my fav actress of all time.

⭐️⭐️ congrats for turning into a goldie sonarikafan🥳
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparupanath

⭐️⭐️ congrats for turning into a goldie sonarikafan🥳

thank you sooo much Aparupa. btw my previous user name was sonarikan.
tonights episode was also superb. i guess tomorrow will be a sad episode. mahadev was crying, it was really heart touching. and that song was also well executed. then my fav parvati sonarika era will start.
I remember class 12 was a bad year for me, i was kind of depressed. thats when i first started watching dkdm. it really give me peace and aspiration. i became a fan of dkdm for life. dkdm is the best serial ever in my opinion. it will always be the best ever and because it  is a mythological show it will leave for ever.
and i view mohit as real mahadev, sonarika as real parvati. really, their acting are sooo amazing that i think of them as real god and goddess. saurabh raj jain is also phenomenal as narayan, he also played krishna superbly in mahabharat. i think they are more real than even the real mahadev and parvati. also, the bg musics of dkdm are phenomenal, it really gives a heavenly experience.
Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago
aparupanath thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonarikafan

thank you sooo much Aparupa. btw my previous user name was sonarikan.
tonights episode was also superb. i guess tomorrow will be a sad episode. mahadev was crying, it was really heart touching. and that song was also well executed. then my fav parvati sonarika era will start.
I remember class 12 was a bad year for me, i was kind of depressed. thats when i first started watching dkdm. it really give me peace and aspiration. i became a fan of dkdm for life. dkdm is the best serial ever in my opinion. it will always be the best ever and because it  is a mythological show it will leave for ever.
and i view mohit as real mahadev, sonarika as real parvati. really, their acting are sooo amazing that i think of them as real god and goddess. saurabh raj jain is also phenomenal as narayan, he also played krishna superbly in mahabharat. i think they are more real than even the real mahadev and parvati. also, the bg musics of dkdm are phenomenal, it really gives a heavenly experience.

😊hello sonarikan[now sonarikafan],nice to meet you again. i doubted that its you only, with a slightly different username😉  yes, Mohit had the perfect face and physique for lord shiva, and sonarika had the perfect face.  infact the entire cast[ all new and exs], did a commendable job in the entire series of dkdm, which is missing in any other show😭😊.  this show will be praised for the ages to come for sure...