For Razzaq fans..bad news.....(updated)

farisss4 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Well guyz i have just read an interview in Jang groups..

Abdul Razzaq have slamed the PCB and said that he was fit during the world cup, but was declared unfit..and now he is ommitted from the 20/20 squad as well...he said that for the moment have no desire to play for Pakistan..he havent signed a contract that was offered to him by the PCB... 😕

Read in the jang news group again dat all almost half the team is confirmed to be going and joining the ICL league.. ...It is not as confirmed as yet but the media says that even shoiab akhtar, Asif, Yusouf, Razaq and Affridi are joining the ICL... 😭....In an interview Afridi said he is not happy with the board for not letting Razzaq to play...its the media so we cant be 100% sure..but still its half the side gone... 😭 Edited by farisss4 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farisss4 thumbnail
i guess politics will never be diminished in our countries.. 😕
*Fiza* thumbnail
really fariss???????????? ..this is such a bad news... 😭 ... he shud have atleast sign the contract... why is he acting so stupid..this cud be his chance to show his potential
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh no!!

This is really sad. He really deserved to be in the team!!
farisss4 thumbnail
dont know whats up with him.. 😕
dil-ka-raaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

oh no!!

This is really sad. He really deserved to be in the team!!

you're right
shizakhan thumbnail
never knew Razzaq had such a long tongue rolled in his mouth....I saw his programme where he was saying all sorts of things to PCb and selectors widout even giving it a 2nd thought! 😕
well, he shud hav been dropped long time back....he was really out of form!!but was just being dragged on..actually, woh pehli dafa drop hua hai, thats y he's making all kind of comments!
farisss4 thumbnail
and also the latest news about about him is he has gone to play the county cricket in england know and havent sign the contract...when he reached england he have criticised the PCB dere as well...i think he is a gonner...he has brouht his career to an end... 😕
shizakhan thumbnail
^yeah...he has himself brought his career to an end!