Thank you so much Alina ...these wishes and words are worth the efforts 
Loads of Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: katmaan

Confession to be made ...

I was reading it while I was travelling with my student I auto and I was blushing reading the whole 54 chapter ...I was blushing ...the memories of suno na sangemarmar had come in front of my life ...next thing rhea and zain have come far ahead they truly love each other ...I love this aaliya too u know I know when aaliya will come back these memories will be cherished ...

Khyatu 
I am so glad that you liked it ...yes the song the zaya scene was a goosebump scene ...
and their journey that started as strangers to friends ...n now lovers was very gradual 
thanks for uploading urs
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Chapter 2 

Gosh I really don't know what to say ..what are u man ...
U words for so easily 
Next one the flow ..of emotions  gosh I can see all the emotions in one chapter ...happiness sadness love fear many more ...can I just tell u pls never stop writing and frankly I found a very good friend in u so never never leave me 

as i already told u this made me cry ...
I dont care if i write good or not ...but just that line that I could connect to my friend means the world to me...you and Ann are the best thing that I had on twitter ...
its a bond ...and I cherish it ...
stay blessed sweets
loads of love 
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

I don't know how to praise you Sim..

Believe me..its one of those moments when you render me speechless,and I don't know how you manage to do that.And today am gonna reiterate what i have said a number of times before..that I'm lucky that I'm getting the opportunity to read your work..

The words flow like liquid..it takes me to a place where only Beintehaa could take me..its like a gentle caress .. a soft lingering kiss..beintehaa ishq has made me fall in love with zaya and beintehaa all over again..Thanks for such a wonderful 54th chapter..
Rhea's guilt..Zain's determination..Love asks nothing in return..its unconditional..it makes you do  even the most irrational things.. and you're right..it just creeps into your heart silently..:*
Love
Ann

Ann
Speechless ...just one word ...
Thanks to you and khyati for being there ...life is beautiful with friends like you ...
Love dosent ask anything back ...no alterations ...just pure pleasure of giving ...
Come back soon 
Miss you 
loads of love from Tanu 
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnRosewood

Beintehaa Ishq should be labelled..

It has changed my life..its perfection,its beauty..
Love 
Ann

😭 you two make me cry ...all the time
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

So many memories you have given us in this two chapters , I am grateful to you May Allah always keep you happy and you keep writing thank you sim for all thIs !

Thanks Saleha 
Allah has given me more than I had ever dreamt for ...a blessed family ...thats what I always wanted ...thanks for all the love and the smiles
Loads of love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tom-and-Jerry

aww !!!sim, you made my day 😊..thank u thank u thank u 🤗..a big hug* ..my real name is ishita😳..so beautiful  updates dear 👏 ..jus luv them .. amazingly written...Suno na sangemarmar and those wonderful zaya moments ahh so blissful❤️ ...caring aliya is back 😊.. (I want guy like zain Abdullah😛) their love is really so serene and pure 😃...thanx for pm..please continue soon...waiting  😳

Ishita ...very nice name ...
yes was a total zaya rewind ...glad you all loved it ..
and dont worry each of us has a Zain either waiting or already there ...
stay tuned
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

read 5 chapters in a go
ssly u r such a brilliant writer
flawlessly written
i can imagine d whole situation
loved all d chaters
eagerly waiting 4 d next part
do cont soon

Yes Priya ...was wondering where were you ...
Glad you liked it ...
stay tuned
love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Amazing chapter...

I was reading it, well i didnt wanna log in but i had to log in after reading this cuz i had to comment!
It was really wow...
Loved it really...
Pls continue soon...

I always love it when a silent reader is compelled to comment ...
thank you for your words 

Stay tuned
Love
Sim 
Zainedil thumbnail

Thanks for all you love and comments ...feeling blessed. 

So finally I am posting my chapter that I had written in December ...when these were written Rheas character was not as strong and colurful as it is now..over the last two months my writing style has changed. Though the core of the story remains the same...

This is an extremely emotional update ...if you have read all the chapters ...you will be able to connect with what Zain is trying to say, maybe you can visualize every scene...I know you all dont like these updates but it is an evil necessity that will move the story ahead. All the knots have to be untied ...the story will have major twists ...and then a new turn ..

I loved writing this chapter and have poured my heart doing it ...even if its bad , please do comment ...its an extremely long update

Dedication: Another special twitter friend Ridha ...she reads each chapter and comments ...and every word brings a smile on my face. This ones specially for you dear.hope you enjoy 

Again a special mention to my two good friends ...Ann and Khyati ...love you both 

Enjoy

Sim

Chapter 56

Ek Chitthi

Zain got up at 4 am, he knew there would be no one around his moms room that early. He was restless the whole night, unable to even sleep for a wink. Rhea  had knocked his doors persistently at 12.00 am...and he had pretended to be fast asleep.

Aree  yeh kitkit bhi naa...kaise ghode bechkar so gaya...Mami ka Birthday hai, she smirked and had left...

not realizing that the head  hiding under the blanket was pre-occupied with thoughts...thoughts of how to avoid being around the birthday girl...

Zain knew his mom would not confront her feelings, she wanted him to be around ...yet her coldness kept him secluded. It was her special day and if his being away would give her some respite from the constant sadness that he knew her eyes dwelled on the moment they set on him , then he would go away. 

But how will he avoid Rhea, her enthusiasm for celebrating Suraiyas birthday was infectious. Being a teacher now, a part of those children stayed with Rhea, their happiness, their chirpiness. 

She had all planned for her Mamis birthday, cake a special one, inviting all Suraiyas close friends with Nafisas help. She had meticulously detailed each and every moment for the grand celebration. 

Seeing all her preparations had triggered a panic attack in Zains heart, what if her Mami refused everything. 

He was scared for both of them, Rheas innocence mixed with Suraiyas hatred this combination was a deadly affair. Escape or to be more precise walking away seemed to be the best option for the time being. He was confident that in his absence, her mami would not break her heart. 

He was the soreness and if he wasn't around there will be peace. He had slowly smiled still holding the blanket tight on his head, not peeking through the couch.

After getting ready, he walked towards Suraiyas room. Only a mild warmth  from inside her room was alluring Zain to walk in. Just like every night that he used to peek in through those glass doors, he looked inside and smiled. Her blissful face was wrapped with an aura of peace.

Zain looked around... not a single soul...Perfect he thought and finally stepped in ...

Slowly walking close to her bed , he looked to the sleeping figure...he missed her so much. 

The way she used to move her hands on his face or recite the Dua, the way she used to hug him and cook his favorite pasta, he missed those moments...the very core of his existence. 

He stood in silence sucking up the image of his moms face in the mirror...he didn't allow himself to see her in actual ...the image would not break his promise ...

He silently remembered the last time she ever spoke to him directly was before he got Rhea to his house...her words not to look at her ...talk to her or even utter her name ...He couldn't believe it was two months ...and she had not melted ...not even once the harshness towards him had mellowed down ...

Images started floating around him ...the way he had seen Fahad taking his place ...being fed ...the sharp tinge of jealousy ...

The gaze that he had on her face when Rhea had chirped her happiness after the Pune trip ...the only time he had even seen her face ...and she had spoken indirectly ...how the next two days of loneliness  had bitten him ...

the last time she ever invited  him on the dinner table only to be ignored ..the few times he had run across her and how her eyes had haunted him ...

Images ...that pained him ...he thought as time passed by she would accept him ...she accepted Rhea ...for him that was a big step ...her love had surfaced for Aaliya ...but for him the bitterness stayed. 

It was as though it didn't matter to her if he felt bad or got hurt ..no bond ever existed ...infact strangers were treated much better than the way he used to be treated by her ...

He smiled at Osmans picture on the wall ...his dads shadow will always be with him ..and silently whispered Happy Birthday ...

His tears filled eyes refused to part with her reflection, but he forced himself to turn away and kept a  box near her legs and walked out. 

His feet were just walking fast very fast ...taking him away ...but his soul was forever fixed on that image of her serene face...

Zain walked out in the corridor, sneaking like a thief...lowering those eyes that were dripping with tears. Unaware that two pairs of eyes had already seen him ...

Rehmaan had seen everything. 

He was wondering who was this shadow when he was about to leave for his morning walk and few minutes outside Suraiya Begums room had given him his answers. 

Zains action of just being a mere spectator around Suraiyas presence, was something he had always warranted an answer for and seeing the scene of him hiding away from her gave him his reply. 

The store room incident and how he always left when she walked in the room spoke a bitter truth. Rehmaans heart knew that Suraiya had enforced this on Zain and somehow that thought melted Rehmaans heart a bit. 

Over the past two months, Rheas love for Zain was growing bountily and looking at all the love and care from Zain was making Rehmaan think. Maybe he should give Zain a chance ...he too slowly walked out of the house clouding his mind and soul with these twitching thoughts ...

The second pair of eyes that had seen Zain in the darkness, were all misty.

Her sobs were uncontrollable now. Seeing him, stand near her and still looking at her reflection , had broken Suraiya. She loved him  and wanted to get up and hug him. 

Was it a fine line of her ego that was still binding her to this bed...maybe yes. She had stayed still waited for him to walk ...and the moment he had turned she had cried like a baby. Curling into her own stomach. A child gives birth to a mother... so rightly said by someone.

She sat  abruptly on the bed, her trembling hands pulling the  box closer to her. Wiping her eyes, she opened it. 

It was a beautiful sandalwood box, carved and smelling pristine. She peeped in, a small white paper, she turned it around to see a sketch. Well calling it a sketch was sort off difficult. Zain was never good at drawing, infact in School he always hated those Art classes. It was a small boy holding a hand of a woman...atleast she looked like her. She smiled ...Happy Birthday To the worlds best _ _ _    and below signed Zain. 

Suraiyas heart had already minced in ruthless pain seeing those three blank spaces. His pain and loneliness were stinging her. She hugged it tight, piling it with all the love and care she could. 

Her hand touched a beautiful necklace. A green hazel work carved with delicacy, and she remembered how much she had admired it when they all had gone abroad 2 years back. He had secretly picked it up...wish she could tell him ...it was beautiful and exotic ...

She took a deep breath and peeked in further. A letter...but Zain hated to write...he loved to have a video diary never a written one...It's so tedious to write Mom...his forever complaining voice pulled her back to the reality...she started reading ...

Dear _ _ _

Happy Birthday

Main jaanta hoon, mujhe izzazat nahi hai ..aapke kamre mai aane ki...na hi aapka chehre  koh dekne ki, isliye sirf sishe mai aks koh dekhkar jaa raha hu. 

kya karu, aaj mazboor tha. Nahi rok paya khud koh...agar iski keemat phirse us store room ki raat hai...toh khushi khushi manzaaor hai.

The pain was stinging now like a violent serpent ...remembering how she had punished him two months back for just looking at her, he never ever had shown his face to her...after that

Aaj aapke liye bahut khaas din hai, Aapki 50th Birthday, bahut special.

Allaha kare uski rehnumayi aap par humesha bani rahe. 

Ek choti si koshish ki hai , kuch drawing jaise banana ki, ummed hai aapke hoton par ek halki si hasi zarror la chuki hogi.

She smiled and gulped down the growing ball of pain ...and continued reading ...

Saath mei who necklace bhi hai, jispar aapka dil aa gaya tha...Dad hote toh wahi dete ...Hum dono ne aapke liye kharida tha...

Apne haton se pehna na chahta tha ...par shayad yeh kabhi mumkin nahi hai ...Suraiyas fingers curled the paper ...

Aap toh mujhe bhool hi gayi hai...sach boliye ek baar bhi meri yaad nahi aayi aapko ...

do mahine ...bahut lamba arsa hota hai ...khair jaise maine vada kiya tha mai intezaar karunga ...

door rehene ki saza di thi na mujhe ...sach mai aap bahut door chali gayi ho mujh se..

sunkar shayad accha lage aapko par bahut imandari se bhugat rah ahu ...itne immandari se kabhi padta toh London se pass zaroor hokar aata ...

Khair ...aapki galti nahi hai ...meri zaroor hai ...sach kaha tha ...ek saath saare rishte nahi nibh paate...humara rishta bhi adhoora hi rahega...

Do teen shikayat thi ...the tears were falling like seeping raindrops ...

Ek toh who pasta mera favourite hai ...

Fahad bhai koh Italian pasand nahi hai toh please jabardasti mujhe jalane ke liye unhe khilane ki koshish mat kariye ...

agar yeh aap jan bujkar kar rahi hai taki mujhe bura lage ...tab theek hai ...

mujhe bahut bura laga tha, apne liye bahut dard mahssos hua ...

She felt she couldn't read more ...it was a dagger slowly being stabbed into her and taken out with a wriggle ...

Doosri ...Kya mai aapko bas ek baar bhi nahi dekh sakta ...

jisse zindagi ke itne saare saal har roz dekha kya usse ek pal mai hi gair kar du ...

us din mai bahut khush tha ...aapko dekhkar apni khushi sirf badana chahta tha ...

galat tha ...par aapse koi gila nahi ...mai bhi ziddi hoo na ...Do din akele rehnse akal thikane aa gayi ...

doobara yeh bevakoofi kabhi nahi karunga ...

She reminded herself of the painful memory ...those two days that he stayed back in the store room ...waiting for her to open the door ...and forgive him ...he never got her forgiveness ...but that same day ...she felt she had lost him forever ...he had changed a lot 

Teesri baat ...Anniversary bhool gaya ...shayad aap sahi hai ...bahut khudgarz ho gaya hoo..

Fahad bhai aaye the sheer kurma lekar par maine mana kar diya ...aap nahi chahti thin a ...isliye ...

us raat aapka ghussa jahyaz tha ...mai hota toh shayad isse bhi jyada karta ...

Khana nahi serve kiya ...accha kiya ...dad ke liye khaas din tha ...aur mai ...the words were incomplete

Suraiyas eyes were just oogling with pain and tears non-stop...the blurred words ...she wiped her eyes once again ...

Bahut akela ho gaya hu ...

mai jaanta hoo haq toh nahi raha ...par ek request kar rah ahu ...usne aapke liye bahut tayari ki hai ...uska dil mat dukhne dena ...

ho sake toh muskara kar ek baar gale lagyega usse ..bahut izaat aur pyaar karti hai aapse...

Suraiya gulped those words ...they were for his Aaliya ...no matter how much she loved him ...she could never understand why he loved that girl so much ...he could face all humilations and any hatred just to keep her at home ...just to see her smile ...a tinge of jealousy ...a hidden shame ...pinched her now ...he loved her ...but for Aaliya ..he left her ...

Aur Aaj aap se ek beet kehni hai, 

Main  janta hoon aap waise bhi mujhse naraaz hai ...so thodi aur narazgi agar sehni pade toh koi parvaah nahi ...

.ab joh aap padhogi ...usse humara rishta humesha humesha ke liye khatam hoga ...

par aapko yeh baat batana bahut zaroori hai ...

mai jaanta hu bahut der se bata raha hu ...aur yeh sahi mauka nahi hai ...par ab aapko andhere mai nahi rakh sakta ...

The words after those lines...the hidden feelings...those bitter and unwarranted truth ...had made Suraiya numb...she just sat there reading it...unable to move ...why ... Why ...

A distasteful bitterness suddenly filled in her heartbeat, just re-reading those lines had broken her peace yet again ...She crumpled the letter and threw it on the floor...how dare he do this to her

She sanked into her bed, her mind unable to assimilate if all of this was a nightmare...why he was doing it ...how could he do this to her ...his past his present decision was going to change her life forever...

When she opened her eyes again, sun rays were warming her dried tears ...the ones that had streaked from her eyes touching her lips...

She looked out and put her feet down, touching the white piece of paper...She lifted it and skipped the bitter truth and just read the last line ...

Mafi kis muh se mangu nahi jaanta, kya karne se aapka dard kam ho yeh bhi nahi pata. 

Agar aapko meri wajah se dukh hua hai toh sorry nahi kahunga, 

Mujhe tane dene ki bhi koi zaroorat nahi hogi aapko, 

sirf bhai koh bata dena, kya karna hai...ankh mundkar kar lunga ...

koi bhi zidd nahi karunga, agar umra bhar ki sazaa ho tab bhi.

Aur haa aaj aapka khaas din hai, aaj nahi dhikaunga apni shakal ...

Mai jaanta hua aapka dil bahut dukhaya hai maine...

shayad yeh khamoshi ab umra bhar ki ho...

Zain

SIM
Pre-cap: So does Rhea realizes why Zain is missing ...wait and watch