Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zayalove

Chapter 51
Again u left me speechless ..how can u do this to me ...answer me sim ..
Omg daring rhea gave zain shirt full of kisses ...
I m missing my aliya ..want her back ...
Hope soon v get zaya ...
Please update soon i cant wait anymore ..
U know how desperate i m when it comes to zaya stories ..
Take care ...
Lots of love
Alina

Alina 
thank you ...words that touch me to the core ...
Yes Aaliya may or may not be back ...lets see where destiny takes Zain 
Love you loads
Sim 

Zainedil thumbnail

It took me half hour to reply back to each and every word ...overwhelmed by your love ...

A bit of a warning ...my romance stock has dwindled ...from here on the next few chapters are emotionally heavy ...I know most of you dont like it ...but I had written the 55th chapter three months back and I cant change it ...

So hold your hearts ...for a thrilling ride 

Enjoy 

Dedication: This ones to Nidhi ...Stars on Earth (IF) ...a Mumbaite just like me ..a constant reader and a beautiful writer herself ...thank you for all your love and support 

Love 

Sim

Enjoy πŸ˜³

Chapter 52

Guzri ek raat ...

Rhea was fidgeting her thumbs ...sitting in the traffic

When she saw a chocolate shop ...

KitKit gaadi rooko ..mujhe woh khana hai ...

Da ...khane ke alava tumhe duniya mai kuch bhi nahi dikhta ...

Nahi ...

Theek hai he stopped midway and told her to get down and go ahead, he had to find a parking spot ...

Rhea ...sambhakar ...he shouted from back

She walked into the shop ...fifteen minutes later ...he was still missing ...Rhea payed for the chocolates and stepped out ...

The honking and crazy charade of cars and pedestrians scared her ...

She tried calling him ...but he didn't answer ...

She walked around to go around a secluded backyard ...trying his cell every single minute ..cursing under her breath ...she was feeling an uneasiness...she felt she had been here before ...

Just then she heard a whistle ...she turned to face four locals who were ogling at her ..passing lewd comments ...

Rhea started walking fast to come out of the backyard to somewhere where more people were around, the gang followed her...

Aree Madam akele akele kaha jaa rahi ho ...

Humein bhi saath leti jaao ...they were singing in unison ...

She kept on trying to call Zain ...now her hands had started trembling ...

Aree ...ek nazar toh dekh lo janeman ...

Rhea turned and looked back in anger ...

Hayee maardaala ..kya ada hai ...the whistling and cheering increased ...hooting with the description of her looks ...her walk they were walking faster now

One of them came very close to her ...and started smelling her perfume ...Hmm...Malika kya khushboo hai aapki...

Rhea moved away ...two steps at a time

Dekho Door raho mujhse ...

Nahi toh ...he walked closer to her again ...

aap apne najuk kaliyon se humei thapad marogi ...their laugh itself had an echo now in the deserted lane that they had entrapped her in a dead end ...

Zain Zain ...Rhea started shouting now ...

She closed her eyes ...she was wearing a creamish colored saree with a red blouse, a silver necklace ...she was scared ...it was dark ...she was surrounded by a group and he had come ...

Rhea turned around ...and from her past walked into her reality ...

Zain was standing behind the goons...

She rushed towards him ...and they held her behind ...an unresentful force of masculinity ...

Zain appeared cool... As he walked towards the group ...they were still holding Rheas wrist ...

Zain ...Rhea was shouting ...and she saw a flash of a guy in a blue suit walking towards her ...the past and the present were altering in front of her eyes ...every second the cloudy man his face was blurred and her real Zain was fogging in her eyes ...

She didn't know what was the past and what was the present ...fading scenes substituted the older versions with new ones ...almost in a fast forward maze like pattern

He walked coldly towards the group ...fearlessly ...and quickly placed a hand on the shoulders of the guy who was holding Rhea hostage ...they were taken aback ...

He quickly took the guy away and spoke something in his ears ...he looked scared at Zain and then towards Rhea...

The leader went back and told the others to walk away ...

The others holding Rheas wrist left her in seconds scared to even be standing next to her ...scattered they ran away ...as Zain came walking close to her

Rhea was trembling from the experience...She heard his voice ..the cloudy man was speaking now ...from her past ...

maine kaha ki tum pagal khane se bhagkar aayi ho ...khatarnak ho ...he was laughing ...and she was crying ...

His voice was similar to Zains ...he looked like him too...but he was a lot easier chirper in attitude ...he kept her at the same level...not treat her for fragility  ...

The cloudy face was becoming clear ...he had the same smirk ...she could smell his musky odor ....and then she opened her closed eyes ...Zain was holding her ...

No words were exchanged when she saw in his eyes...

Tum kaun ho ...She asked him ...

He kept quiet ...waiting in anticipation ...

Bolo ...kaun ho ...she was grabbing his collar and violently shaking him ...

Tum batao ...

His arms were curled around her waist ...scooping her from her tremors ...protecting and agitating her at the same time

Bolo ...kaun hu mai ...his voice had anger, a frustration now ...

She pushed him back ...

Maine tumse kuch poocha ...javab do ...he grabbed her wrist and twisted to her back ...fully aware that she was physically weak to endure the force

Kya dekha tumne ...bolo

She was vigorously shaking her head ...

Mai pehle bhi tumse mil chuki hu ...hum pehle bhi aise hi kisi raat mei aise hi logon se ghir chuke hai ...tumne us din bhi mujhe bachaaya ...

She didn't see the curl in his fingers ...the tensed muscles of his neck straining the force on her hands now ...

Toh kaun ho tum ...Kuch yaad aaya ...Bolo he was screaming now ...

In seconds his hopes had risen ...he was close to either owning his destiny or just being a slave forever ...

He let her put her head on his chest ...not yet releasing the firmness of his hold on her back

The tension ...the night the silence buzzed its arms ...he spoke in a mild tone ...

Thak gay ahu ...please wapas aa jao ...tum nahi jaanti har din kaise ghut ghut ke jeer aha hu

...who nahi rehne denge tumhe yaha ...nahi tumhari mami ...

humein door kardenge ...aur ab mai nai jee paunga ...bahut ho gaya ...ab uth jao ...

his eyes had tears ..the more the pressure he applied on her wrists the more she twitched the more he felt hurt ...

Her head was on his shoulders ...he gently pulled her face back ...she had passed off ...leaving Zain alone once again ...

Har baat mita chukka hu ...

Tere samne apni Zindagi...

... bezuba si har lamha dhora chukka hu ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Will Aaliya be back or will Rhea still dwindle back ...

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's six here and i am feeling my Zain's pain i can feel him , i can the tears in his eyes even if these chapters are emotional , i Know i am going to love them , and i Hope he Will found his Aaliya because sometimes too much pain Broke the person , stay Happy always and Thanks for the pm ! Lots of love to you and junior !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional emotional emotional I loved it though And I am really thinking aaliya is back ..soon very soon I super happy somehow I know my zain will bring his alliya back 
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
luv it😳 ..very emotional update😭..brilliantly written.πŸ‘...they both are helpless ..please continue soon..eagerly waiting..thanx for d pm πŸ˜ƒ
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Thank you ...
Yes Rhea tortures Zain ...
n yes he is proud of me and irritated too cause i dont cook that often πŸ˜‰
Thanks for your wishes 
stay tuned 
Loads of Love
Sim

ohh ..koi nhi it shows ur concern towards his fitness πŸ˜†...u r great writer as well as great wife πŸ˜‰..
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Sim Ek Pal Romance Ek Pal Emotions!Great Man loved it.Hats off to Zain's Willpower n Patience a modern London return boy Has this much quality to resist.just wow for your writing...
Waiting for the emotional turmoilπŸ˜‰
Zainedil thumbnail
Four comments ...😭
I am sure you all are going to disappear soon ...
Aree kanjoos padh toh liya karo ...koi roz update deta hai ...
Just kidding, I think most of you are having your exams ...
so chill 
will still update 
Enjoy 
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

My dear readers...I totally understand few of you are having your exams looks like ..Good luck 

A bit tipsy update πŸ˜† when I lose my senses to write I end up writing this kind...

Dedication: This ones to a consistent and persistent Ardent fan Saleha(hope I am writing ur name correctly) Urf Kikit MKB ..A complete sweetheart...without fail she always reads and always comments ...and she is another good writer on the forum. I still vividly remember the holi scene of Zaya that she had described in her story ...do continue it soon ..(one quick question are u on twitter with the same ID?)

This ones specially for you for all your love and support 

Enjoy ...the bumps and the long road πŸ˜‰

Chapter 53

Kaun...

Zain picked her in his arms and made her sit on the bench ...

He was shaking her gently ...

As time passed by and darkness was engulfing him ...he was getting more scared ...maybe it was a bad decision to scare her with this particular incident ...for making her recollect her past maybe he should have recreated some other incident

She opened her eyes slowly ...all of sudden with a jerk pulling herself away ...from his lap...

Tidying her dress ...her hair...wiping off the sweat that had beaded on her forehead ...

Zain spoke slowly ...

Kaun ho tum ...kuch yaad aaya ...she looked back with anger and stood up abruptly ...

He was feeling as though the flared up wood in a fire-place ...the one which is amassed with fire and knows it is destined to turn into ash ...yet it clings with a hope to the log ...getting charred turning red ...the heat dismantling him one fraction at a time ...turning brittle and waiting to be blown away with a soft wind ...

Zains heart was flickered with memories ...

Zain ...an angry voice pinned his ears like sharpened nails ...

He looked up still sitting on the bench ...waiting ...

Bolo...

Tum kya karne ki koshish kar rahe ho...

Tumhe theek karne ki ...he still hoped

Mai thekk hu ...par shayad tumhe abhi lagata hai ...ki ...she was crying profusely

Mujhe lagta hai ...ki tumhae ilaz ki zarrorat hai ...

With red teary eyes she peeked back...

Haina Da ...he knew he had failed miserably again

He got up to hug her ...bas door raho ...

Da...I am sorry ...

Koi maine nahi rakhta ye shabd ...jab dekho sab ke sab mujhe pareshaan karte rehte ho ...

Joh chehera dhundlata hai ...usko baar baar mere samne kyu laate ho...nahi yaad karna hai mujhe ...

ek accident toh tha ...kyu dad aur tum itne pareshaan ho rahe ho ...

kya yaad karungi ...apne guzare bachpan koh ...ya apni ammi koh ...jinka guzrana bhi mujhe yaad nahi ...

kyu baar baar poochte rehte ho kuch yaad aaya

He slowly stepped ahead ...to console her ...

Maine kaha door raho ...she turned her back to him ...

He went and stood in front of her ..Da ..mujhe pata hai tumhe takleef hote hai ..mujhe bhi ...hoti hai ...par tum samaj nahi rahi ho ...yeh hum dono ke liye zaroori hai ...

Nahi hai zaroori ...ya toh tum mujhe jaise mai hu aise hi shaddi karoge ya mai wapas chali jaungi ...

Shayad yehi theek hoga ...varna tum umra bhar aise hi dekhte rahoge ...jaise abhi dekh rahe ho ...

Her angry tone overtook the conversation now ...

Yeh har lamhe ki justajoo mujhe pasand nahi ...She folded her hands and was pleading him ...

Khude ke liye ...bas karo ...mai nahi bardasht kar pati un dhundli yadon koh ...

Maine tumhe kya kaha ..yeh bhi yaad nahi ...

tum samaj nahi rahe ho, mai apna aaj bhi bhulti jaa rahi hu .

Accha theek hai ...he was tensed hearing her last line ...aainda kabhi aise nahi hone doonga ...

Her tears just didn't stop ...

Tum kaha the ..pata hai un gundone mujhe kitna tang kiya ...

Aaya toh tha ...tumhe bachane ...

He reduced the physical distance again ...

Zain Abdullaha ...har baat huggie dene se solve nahi hoti ...

Toh kaho toh papi de du ...he smooched towards her ...trying to ease her tremors

She held him back ...sudharna yeh word shayad tumhare dictionary mai  nahi hai ...

Chalo Da ...bahut der ho gayi hai ...Gabbar mujhe waise hi chil kavon koh khila denge ...

Tameez se baat karo...woh mere dad hai ...unhe pata chala na ki tum mujhe aise pareshaan karte ho toh khair nahi ...

She had no clue this was enacted with Rehmans help itself ...the goons were his ward boys ..

Aree baba ...ghussa thook do ...sorry bola na ...

Itna accha thofa diya tha aaj ...aur yeh return gift mila ...she sulked ...

Rhea ...tumhe nahi lagta tum kuch jyada hi ghussa karti ho mujh par ...

Haa toh ...haq hai mera ...girlfriend hu tumhari ...she was still fuming

He laughed ...accha bolo shant kaise karu ...

Mai gaadi lekar jaa rahi hu ...tum apne aap aa jaana ...

Da ...itne raat koh kaise aaunga akele ...aur is halat mai tumhe akele drive nahi karne dunga ...

Kaise aaoge yeh ...tum jaano ...aur mai koi maum ki nahi bani hu ki pigal jaungi ...

Stop it Zain ...she started walking towards the car...

Accha suno ...tumhe toh pata hi nahi hai car kaha parked hai ...theyro mai aata hu ...

They walked back ...she extended her hand demanding the keys ...he reluctantly placed them ...

She sat in the car and started it ...the headlights fell on his face ...with both his hands in the pocket he looked adorable to be hugged ...

He came near the window and knocked ...

Da...please yaar ...itni raat ho gay hai ...

Zain jara purse aur phone do ...

He made a face and gave her ...she tossed them on the seat next to her ...

Good Luck ...

Da ...yaar taxi ke paise toh de do ...

Taxi ...kaun aa raha hai taxi se ...

Aree gaadi meri hai ...ajeeb dadagiri hai

Thi ...aaj ke raat ke liye meri hai ...

Socho tumne mujhe kyu akela choda ...aur mujhe kaise laga hoga ...

aur haa yeh joh baar baar tum mujhe meri khoyi yadash lautane ke tarkeebe nikalte rehte ho na ...yeh uska tohfa hai ...khaas tumhare liye ..her anger had bubbled up like soda water ...frothing words with no thoughts towards him

She switched on her cell GPS ...Ghar yaha se bas 20 km hai ...aur agar 5 min mai chalna shuru karoge toh ...looking at her watch she back calculated ...toh raat ke 2 baje tak zarror pahuch paoge ...

He looked at her angry ...

Chalo Chalo ...time waste mat karo ...

Aur haa kal subhah mere room se le lena ...yeh ...he looked at his purse and cell...

He chuckled ...tumhe kya mazaa aata hai ..mujhe tang karne mai ...

Waise hi jaise tumhe aata hai ...meri yadasht aur who dhundla chehra wapis yaad dilana mai ...

Theek hai ...sata lo ...agar is andhere raat koh mere saath koi zor jabardasti karega toh kaun bacheya mujhe ...phone bhi nahi hai ki police koh call kar pau ...he said with a sad face ...

Koi fayda nahi ab aisa masoom chehra banake ...Suno Ghar jaldi pahuchna ...

Haa beech sadak par chod ke jaa rahi ho ...aur ghar jaldi pahuchna ...accha hai ...Miss Quereshi

Haa ...parso  Mami ka birthday hai na ...kal bahut tayari karn hai ...

Toh mai kya karu ...he was irritated and angry ...

Tumhe meri help karni hai ...ghar par party hai parso ...sab kuch ready karna hai ...

Kya javab dogi apni mami koh jab who poochegi kaha hu mai ...kaha beech sadak par is sumsaan raat koh akela chod diya ...batau..

Bahana bana dungi she winked, 

he thought she was getting calm...maybe he should still pursue her ...

He frowned ...Da ...please aane do na ...mai nahi chal sakta ...bahut door hai ghar ...sweetheart aane do na ...chahe toh peeche baith lunga ..please ...

She thought about it for two minutes ...he gave her the most melting smile ...she smiled back ...

Nahi ...aur haa taxi se aane ka sochna bhi mat ...kal milte hai ...khuda hafiz ...she closed the window and the car left leaving a cloud of dust trailing on his face ...

Zain hit a stone ...and realized he did need his legs to walk back ...

It was as Rhea had predicted ...the 20 kms walk was too much ...he was sweating ...panting the pain on his right side of the stomach suggested he had to start exercising again ...

He had stopped every 5 mins looking intently ahead to see if Rhea was waiting somewhere in the dark...but she had driven back home ...and he walked back to Barkat Villa

Many Taxis did stop by to ask if he needs a ride ...but he was so angry that he had declined ...careless thoughts of  taking a taxi and paying the driver later never crossed his mind ...if this is what she wanted this is what he intended to do ...just follow ...irrespectively whatever insane the demands were. 

The last few kms were almost unbearable for him ...almost limping he reached home...to see his car parked outside perfectly ...thank god atleast she had reached safely

He could barely drag his feet upstairs and the moment he reached in his room just crashed on the couch ...not wanting to move even an inch ...

Morning he was covered with a blanket ...and he knew she must have come to put it on him ...she had not slept ...her way of loving him was weird ...scary and crazy ...she was nowhere soft hearted as Aaliya would be 

....Bereham ...he slowly renamed her and slept again ...

Nahi lauti woh ab tak ...

Intezaar karunga ...mai adhoora jane kab tak ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Angry Rhea and a hurt Zain ...what happens when Rhea realizes did she cross her limits πŸ˜‰

Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Its amazing as usual Sim.don't know y but at the end a small tear just came😭 from my eye its difficult to imagine Zain's condition.hahaha good name Behreham Rhea n Besharam Zain.
Keep going.thnx for the PM.