Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 8520NK

Hey Yagya! Commenting after so long! God!

So, I absolutely loved all of the updates! They were so wonderful!
And now, finally when I got time, I am gonna start commenting and stop my blabber!
Part 48 - Omgg! The updated I have waited for so long! Agar kiwi cheez ko shiddad Se chaho toh poori kaynaat tumhe romantic update deti hai! It was so sensual and passionate! Absolutely beautiful! I am completely dumb struck! Finally, Yagya and Arjuna came together, but my happiness was short lived! Arghh!
Part 49 - Hey bhagwaan! Wise zulm kyun karti ho hum par?
Why? Just why? So much pain! I hope that Yagya overcomes the grief in her heart and drowns in the ocean of love with Parth! Oh my Parth! I feel so bad for him but I know that love will win and his love for sure will take Yagya in it's arms! She'll come running, I am in absolute support of Parth!
Part 50 - It was such a beautiful update! It rendered 'me' speechless and you know how difficult it is for me to stop speaking!
The flashbacks, always bring tears to my eyes!
My ArDi! How much they had to go through in their lives to be remembered in history now! And now, they are famous as the most romantic, the most amazing, the most wonderful silent lovers! Ahhh! Loved the flashbacks! The past! That past that will change now and they will become together, only them!
Update soon darling! 
P.S. - Now read my SS!😡 And if you don't...bwahahaha!🤣😈

This long comment!! Mein toh mar agyi!! Okay if I die, you have sit and update all my FFs so beware!! Okay i don't know what to reply back!! I am officially speechless! No i can't go speechless so yeah!! Thanks a lot, Sakhi!! Pain, i dunno my attachment with pain here!! I don't when my bakbak on pain will end here!! But I am trying my best to stop it!! FBs believe me, they are too difficult to handle!!

SS, I will read at night!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehak02

Hi Yagya !!!well I hv been getting PMs of this story...I hv been reading it ...they are incredible but please end the pain part now...and make it bit of happy . Otherwise it is very good story...update soon

I am trying to end it dear but in reality giving hot updates for every update is not easy!! Not that I can't write but it is sort of impractical as after facing so much of pain no one would be able to come out of it easily!!  Hope you understand my point! It is easy to say past is past but thr truth is we live in the pain of love, be it a past love or a present love!

Thanks a lot!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Part 51

" Ankhein Hai Meri Bhi Nam!"

Today was Valentine's Day and Arjun couldn't think of anything much to make his Yagya run into his arms, for she was such an adamant and unique girl that everything should be done in a different manner to impress her. 

" How about a Date?" suggested Subhi. Date was something very common but the way he was going to ask her for a date will be something different decided Arjun and left for wooing his dear, Yagya.

Yagya was walking aimlessly in the college Campus when suddenly she was pulled in to the dance room and the room got locked. Before she screamed, a rough manly mouth had covered her mouth, infuriating Yagya. Her rage subdued for a second, realizing it was Arjun but doubled the very second that he misbehaved with her. But before she could say anything, music began around her,

Ho.. chaand chaahun, na chakora 
Na falak ka.. tukda tukda tukda 
Noor chaahun, na main hoori 
Na pari sa.. mukhda mukhda mukhda
 Sang sang chal de 
Sang sang chakh le 
Meetha meetha har sukh har dukhda 
Use khwabon se jagaaun 
Use baahon mein sulaaun 
Sar-aankhon pe bithaun 
Usey haathon se khilaaun, ta-umar 

Oh! So Mr.Arjun was trying to make her realize his love for her. But this was not going to be easy for him. After all the attitude, he showed two days before and all the pain he made her undergo, she won't let him win that easily.

Baadalon ko chun ke, bun ke
Kaaleen banaaya hai tere liye
Taaron ko todkar ke,
tashtari mein sajaya hai tere liye

He twirled Yagya around him as his world revolved around him. Maybe it was the same feeling which broke their heart beyond any repair. Maybe they were so lost in each other, that their painful eyes remained hidden from each other.

Chaand taaron ko kyun sataya
Tilmilaya hai mere liye
Jaaun jidhar bhi khill khill udhar hi
Dhoop nikalti hai mere liye

Arjun felt she was again ignoring his efforts and his feelings by her dance to these steps only. Nor that day when she married to the Five Pandavas, did she realize the internal fire consuming him, nor is she realizing now. How will she ever realize the twinkling eyes, full of courage and valor had stored in them the pain of love?

Haay baatein teri chaashni si meethi meethi
Aaye haaye.. baatein hi daawate bhi meethi meethi

Here I am thinking to make her my future and she is saying distances are more sweeter than her words, thought Arjun. 

Haan sharbat mein ghuli mohabbat
Daawat-e-Ishq hai
Tauba tauba buri milawat
Daawat-e-Ishq hai
Arey kismat se milti hai shirqat
Daawat-e-Ishq hai
Aji be-fijool ki kisko fursat
Daawat-e-Ishq hai
Tunak nahi zara chakh toh le
Dhadak nahi zara dum toh le
Jud jaane de zara taar se taar ko
Zara soch samajh ik baar toh
Na soch ke, na hosh se
Tujhe mehmaan banaya ha humne dil se

Only she evaded his mind and soul, it was only his shadows that hovered on her mind, it was only his sight that her pain filled eyes craved for, it was only her presence his consciousness asked for. Only if there were words to express these unsaid words. Only if there were no doomed distance between them. Only if tears could speak through their pain, their love would not have been made forbidden.

Tu aaye to meri pheeki se mehfil mein lazzate laut aaye
Hasrat-e-lazzat jo hai teri daawat to bolo bhala kaun aaye
Arey keh de tu jo, saari deghon ko aa koodu dil ki jo dum bhi main de doon apna

" If I was really the spice in your life, then why did you require three other wives, Arjun? If I was in your heart, then why was your voice bound, why were there pregnant silences, why was our story of love written in ink of tears and blood of my heart? Answer Me!" shouted Yagya, which made Arjun leave her the same instant.

Truly, their story of love was written with pearls dropping from their eyes and blood from their hearts? Will they ever be able to write this story again, without pain in it?

---
TBC

Okay I don't have anything to say about this chapter! Arjun needs to have a redemption track for sure!!

Hope you liked it!
Please comment and like!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, Poor Arjun, I Guess Yagya Should Bend A Little Now, After All Everything Was Not Arjun's Fault !
sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update yagya :-)
can i call u yagya if u don't mind?
loved it 👍🏼
thanks 4 the pm dear :-D :-D 😊
ilardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏yagya yaar abtoh maan jao!!superb update!!
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear
Waiting for the arjun.
How will he manofy her
Thanks for your pm
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb part...thanks for the PM
Linsie thumbnail