Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

ok done... Bt third seat lega kon...?
K mom nahi lesakti coz wo Maa hai Maaa..

She is maa for you, but she is my sister, So she can sit with us, if you have problem, you can leave...πŸ˜†
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lalarukh

awesome chap...nani and arnav interaction...they in arnav's mom room...khushi being there to support...everything written beautifully...so wow shadi is going to be in sheesh mehal...and seems arnav ready to take control of many pending things...:)...he is going to take important decision  for whole family ...lovely chap...hope u r fine k

Thank you so much Di for liking the update. Yes I am fine Di. Completely back to normal. 
lovedrops thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Wohooo, Nene First...

Happy Valentines day to you akka. 

Aakash is really selfless person, He could have used estate money given the opportunity like Buaji's operation. But he didn't touch a single penny. Khushi gave good idea how to use the estate for HELP. 

Regarding the kiss, this is the first time i am reading about 'sweet waters' to describe a french kiss. Nice wording there akka and the Kiss was AWESOME. 

I loving NK here. He is best husband in the world. Lavanya is very lucky to have him. Arnav needs some time forget the sins of Lavanya. Khushi is so sweet to invite NK for her wedding. I hope he comes, because he is chosen family of Arnav. (I am using Srilatha gaari words). 

I see little hands in the banner, meaning we are going have Jr. ASR soon. Right?

AWESOME UPDATE AND LOVE YOU AND LOTS HUGSIES TO YOU. 

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Family is a very strong emotion , People with understand and strong families will always have confidence and understands the meaning of relationships , it does not mean that all the others or not there are people out their who come from good families but are the worst. 
                          I really liked Akash for his sincerity , even when Arnav wanted to willingly gave him the property he simply rejected it saying that he cannot break his promise given to his mother. He is the most wealthiest and the most richest person in the world. 
                            Khushi inviting Lavanya for the wedding means a lot , and the way she understood NK is great. Nice update K πŸ˜‰  
Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Unresed on previous page. 
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update
Loved it very muchπŸ˜ƒ
Well written
Love the way you described each and every character
Can't wait for the next update
Continue soon

lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Wohooo, Nene First...

Happy Valentines day to you akka. 

Aakash is really selfless person, He could have used estate money given the opportunity like Buaji's operation. But he didn't touch a single penny. Khushi gave good idea how to use the estate for HELP. 

Regarding the kiss, this is the first time i am reading about 'sweet waters' to describe a french kiss. Nice wording there akka and the Kiss was AWESOME. 

I loving NK here. He is best husband in the world. Lavanya is very lucky to have him. Arnav needs some time forget the sins of Lavanya. Khushi is so sweet to invite NK for her wedding. I hope he comes, because he is chosen family of Arnav. (I am using Srilatha gaari words). 

I see little hands in the banner, meaning we are going have Jr. ASR soon. Right?

AWESOME UPDATE AND LOVE YOU AND LOTS HUGSIES TO YOU. 

Yes he is.. Aakash .. he got so many instances where he could use his money.. But he didn't touch it. I am saying his money here.. because it is his as much as it's Arnav's legally. I will give same credit to Payal also. 

Oh thank you so much for loving the kiss. I believe.. the kiss will be magical everytime. No matter how many times they rabba veyed, everytime it feels like first time. πŸ˜‰

NK is my favorite character in PKI. He was blamed as a coward, He was blamed as a selfish person, He was blamed as not worthy person to love. But he silently gulped down all of those and did what Rashi wanted and at the same time he saved his family from crumbling down. Everyone does mistakes. People who learns from their mistakes and people who forgives others mistakes are wonderful persons. 

Happy Valentines day to you too Pinky❀️

nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful part 
Khushi and arnav are getting married. 
Continue soon 
AARCHAUNNI thumbnail
Marriage...wow damakirada...